Comments

• Andre_Leca_89
    Andre_Leca_89 Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Options
    Andre MPQ wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    Andre MPQ wrote:
    Anyone know when she will be rotated in PVE rewards
    She was awarded in Boss Rush in October I believe. Don't expect her any time soon.

I only need 5 covers for her

Starting saving 600 CP icon_lol.gif

Lol no chance
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I champed Peggy today. Wow. icon_eek.gif
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dormammu wrote:
    I champed Peggy today. Wow. icon_eek.gif

Yup. Just champed her yesterday myself.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Champed Peggy last week and I see what I've been missing out on. She's amazing. Boosted, she's insane. IM40 collects 6 ap, Peggy stuns 2 enemies, punches out the third, and shoots down the other two.
  • Dormammu
    Options
    Yeah, as far as I'm concerned Peggy is still queen of the 4-star hill.
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Anon said:
    Champed Peggy last week and I see what I've been missing out on. She's amazing. Boosted, she's insane. IM40 collects 6 ap, Peggy stuns 2 enemies, punches out the third, and shoots down the other two.A
    A perfect summation of my week too!
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    When did they change her Blue?  I thought it used to drop 3 separate countdown tiles which would each do some amount of damage.

This change is really going to hurt her for Crash.
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Pwuz_ said:
    When did they change her Blue?  I thought it used to drop 3 separate countdown tiles which would each do some amount of damage.

This change is really going to hurt her for Crash.
    Re-read her blue description closely. She makes 1 CD for each ally still in the fight. If you have 1 teammate down, she will only make 2. If she's the last remaining, she will make just 1.
  • Dormammu
    Options
    This question gets asked in her thread about every 3 months or so.  :)  Either the devs need to make their descriptions more clear or we players like to gloss over the details.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Options
    Dormammu said:
    This question gets asked in her thread about every 3 months or so.  :)  Either the devs need to make their descriptions more clear or we players like to gloss over the details.
    I think the description is clear enough, it's just that the difference between "places three CDs" and "places one CD per active ally" is so rarely felt that we forget over time that it even exists.
  • Anon
    Options
    For Peggy's DDQ, is 5/5/3 optimal? You don't stun, and only get one CD which yeah it' still 5k damage but for 11ap that's absurd.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Options
    Anon said:
    For Peggy's DDQ, is 5/5/3 optimal? You don't stun, and only get one CD which yeah it' still 5k damage but for 11ap that's absurd.
    Sure, although you're only increasing the cost of Wasp's (already really cheap) abilities by 1 more, and only for a little longer. Plus, it has no effect on the Blue AP threshold of That Buzzing Sound. So although 11 AP for 5k damage isn't a great deal, it might still have a bigger effect on the match than a 5-cover legendary presence will. And what else were you going to do with all that Blue AP that you're denying from Wasp, anyways?
  • Anon
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Anon said:
    Sure, although you're only increasing the cost of Wasp's (already really cheap) abilities by 1 more, and only for a little longer. Plus, it has no effect on the Blue AP threshold of That Buzzing Sound. So although 11 AP for 5k damage isn't a great deal, it might still have a bigger effect on the match than a 5-cover legendary presence will. And what else were you going to do with all that Blue AP that you're denying from Wasp, anyways?
    That's a very good point I haven't considered. Wasp's abilities aren't exactly expensive. The strong point of Peggy's blue is the stun, so even if all the CD are matched away, there's a good benefit. In a 1-on-1 fight the value of her Blue is reduced significantly, but its still not worthless. On the other hand, Wasps Blue is a nuisance, and her Black with enough Blue could doom you. Certainly something to be concerned about.

I have beaten this DDQ with a 5/2/1 Peggy, so I'm sure it will be easier this time around (I finally managed to champ her). I guess I'll just wing it and see which works better for me. Thanks for the insight!
  • JarvisJackrabbit
    JarvisJackrabbit Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Does anyone know what color cover will be available for Peggy in HFH during her upcoming Crash after Bucky and Flaptain? Thanks 
  • Anon
    Options
    Most likely Red. The past few characters have all had their first color in the store.
  • JarvisJackrabbit
    JarvisJackrabbit Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thank you that's what I figured. No champing for me yet.