Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017
    Options
    CT1888 said:
    broll said:
    Pulled 13th Thanos cover from Fan Favorites vault!  He will be my first 5* champ.

Congratulations! Say hello to ridiculously fast Pve clears. It's great.
    And the health pack desert..... It's not so great..... But worth the trade off

Congrats @broll
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I was worried about my PvP climb since my HP stash was down to only triple digits. Fortunately Coulson and Hawkeye were able to steamroll their way to 1200 points without depleting my health packs completely!
    ...Now I just need to do my final PvE clear too...
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Beat Blade in Deadpools daily fairly easy thanks to 5 covered Shadow Step (3-5-1). Got myself a Vulture cover in the LL reward token with a BH C&D. Next i opened a Anniversary token and got another C&D cover making them 4-3-3. Feeling lucky i also spent 100 hp on the daily Deadpool v.s MPQ Vault and got a Jean Gray cover. I hope the lucky draws will continue tomorrow :)
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Took 4th place in Simulator, clearance level 9. Got a LT for my individual placement, plus a bunch of other goodies!! My alliance will finish t10, so I'll get another LT there for placement. Good times!!!
  • Quebbster
    Options
    Got the season reward tenpack for the Anniversary vault. I really wanted the last Fan Favorite token that was in there and managed to snag it. It yielded a black Black Bolt cover, which is awesome. He's only 3/2/0 now, but it's still an extra cover...
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Opened the last anniversary tokens today and got the blue IMHB cover from the store. That's all non-dino 4* covers except Sandman and Spider Gwen which I can live with. Very happy with the results even though I didn't get the 2900 HP reward. Can't justify buying a 10-pack that has a 25% chance of getting the HP (60/100 tokens pulled so far). Let's see how I feel about that right before the store expires :smiley:
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Two day sub means that losing track of the time didn't completely wreck my scoring in this event! :)
  • Bulletproofmpq
    Bulletproofmpq Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I championed my devil d! Woot
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 974 Critical Contributor
    Options
    A bit late, but too awesome not to mention. With one of the last anniversary tokens I pulled 2900 HP. That's almost 3 roster spots at once
  • Quebbster
    Options
    I got my first black 3l3ktra cover today. That was nice. Maybe I can get two more in the twelve hours or so I have before my oldest extra purple covers expire...
  • TPF Alexis
    Options
    Just champed Loki and gave him his first champ level. Legendary Token gave me Spidey, so now I only have a dozen characters (5 5*, 7 4*) left before everyone above 1* is rostered.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    A brilliant day for pulls. 11th Spidey at Lunchtime, then get max prog in DP vs MPQ just now, 25cp -> Doc Ock champ level -> LT -> Daredevil (9th cover) + Bonus Spidey.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It wasn't today, it was.. yesterday? Whatever day the Elektra/Blade Clash started this cycle. Anyway. I beat Blade on the first try, easy enough for a champ Elektra (I just Shadow Stepped him to death). I clicked on the token, and it happily yielded Purple Gwenpool, her 13th cover!

So now I've got Coulson, Sue Storm, and Gwenpool all at 13 covers ready to champ. Well, Gwen still needs a little more ISO, but still. Now if I could just snag C&D or XPool #13..
  • ValekBoss
    ValekBoss Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Knowing that i have more free time next season by skipping PVP all together..
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Recently happened:

Reached 23rd place in whole event
    Got my 13th X-23 cover
    Got my first 5* bonus hero (Black Bolt --> Matt Murdock)
    Championed 3* Elektra
    Got Winter Soldier from heroic token
    Got 5* Spidey third blue
  • TPF Alexis
    Options
    Got the Legendary Token on my 7th pull from the Taco Vault, and got a Lockjaw yellow from it!
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017
    Options
    After yesterday's purple extravaganza, today I got Spidey's 13th cover. Result.

@talleman it gets worse when you move into 5* champions ;-)
  • talleman
    Options
    CT1888 said:

I can imagine :)
  • talleman
    Options
    CT1888 said:

I can imagine :)