*** Quicksilver (Pietro Maximoff) ***

1333435363739»

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    not really using him outside his essential, but having fun with him, 4cyke, and im40 in his essential. lots of board manipulation with his black and 4cyke's red/blue. build up a little ap and you can chain lots of stuff together back to back.
  • Jesus Jones
    Jesus Jones Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    One of my favorite characters, and the first 3* I champed gets some shine on in the Venom Bomb!  I love pairing him up with Dare Devil using his Ambush over and over and over!!!
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    One of my favorite characters, and the first 3* I champed gets some shine on in the Venom Bomb!  I love pairing him up with Dare Devil using his Ambush over and over and over!!!
    Same here. QS, DD, and IM40 was my first boss team in 3* land. 
    QS is a great and underrated character. I think most players don't want to have to think/plan around tile swaps, but it's well worth it.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Also a hilarious (and pretty effective) team with 3* Magneto and Loki. Works best when one of QS or Magneto is boosted, but reliable even when they're not. Should be pretty good this week.
  • Jesus Jones
    Jesus Jones Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Also good paired with Doom to make black tiles or Cyclops to make red tiles.
  • Jaedenkaal
    I think it's supposed to represent a tu tile that's blurry because he's moving so fast you can't see it clearly
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    mexus said:
    I think it's supposed to represent a tu tile that's blurry because he's moving so fast you can't see it clearly
    I'm not totally buying that explanation. 
    You don't have to buy it, it's free. Because he's right.
    Ha!
  • Jaedenkaal
    I just see the TU icon fuzzed out and overlayed a few times horizontally. It even vibrates back and forth a bit before locking.