Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,377 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Saw that Starlord 3* was added to bonus pool, so went on a token opening spree. Spent my stash of 287 standard tokens, and from that alone I won enough covers to champ him!
  • Histamiel
    Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    For the first time, all my characters are at max level. I will be able to amass a little reserve of iso in the next days.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,377 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mexus said:
    DeNappa said:
    Saw that Starlord 3* was added to bonus pool, so went on a token opening spree. Spent my stash of 287 standard tokens, and from that alone I won enough covers to champ him!
    Cool! :) I had 45 Standard Tokens stashed up but got ZERO 3*. :)
    Have you tried him out yet? Opinions so far? Low, mid, top tier?

I remember when Hawkguy was introduced I wanted him champed right away but I'm still hesitant to Star Lord, he's one of four 3* I haven't champed yet and I don't see him as higher focus than for example Punisher. Have I misjudged him maybe?
    No I didn't play him yet. I only played a few matches with an undercovered version of him shortly after his release. But I'm a completionist so I want him champed on my roster ;).

As for his use, I don't think I would consider him top tier but he's versatile and may fill a spot on different teams, acting as (one ore more of) green battery, burst healer, team damager, boardshaker, or tile/ap stealer. 

Fun fact: the fist 17 tokens I opened gave me 4 3* covers.
    The remaining 270 tokens gave me another 4 3* covers.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    3* Black Widow reached level 227, giving me my first "extra" Legendary Token! She's my highest 3*, obviously.

.... And it spit out Agent Venom :p
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I've been saving Heroic tokens (and CP etc.) since 5* Thanos left Latest Legends. 
    With 54 of them built up, and now that R&G and G4mora are in tokens, I wanted to run about 14 of these to see what I'd get (since the 4* rate is ~1:14).

2nd pull, Coulson purple taking him to 2/5/5, and his yellow is coming tomorrow from PvE progression!

But wait a second, there's a Bonus Hero coming, it's Iceman green, taking him to 4/4/3! With Mystique rewarding his purple in about 30 more levels, I quickly changed her to my 3* BH. 

No need to buy a lotto ticket this weekend, I couldn't have any luck left now.

• smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got my 13th cloak and danger from a heroic.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    BH for 13th Cloak and Dagger, 2 purple covers in queue with 11 days to champ, which should be plenty of time
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pulled Bl4de from one of the Doc Ock Tokens, and had a Roster Slot available, so I was able to do the Behemoth Burrito today!
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Heroic daily deal gave me a Lazy Cap cover, taking him to 223 so that he spat out Bucky's red cover. Bucky still has only 4 covers, but at least he has all three colours.
  • IlDuderino
    IlDuderino Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Getting my first 5* to 13 covers (Black Panther)
  • Style55
    Style55 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Managed to get a yellow Medusa cover from a classic legendary putting her at 3/5/4. Opened a heroic token and was super surprised and pleased to see a yellow Coulson cover putting him at 4/5/3. Both of them are so close to 13 covers, keeping my fingers crossed I can get their last covers soon, especially Coulson since I have a dup purple sitting in queue. 
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Just got a bonus Red Hulk green, taking him to an almost usable 2/4/4. Huzzah!

Later that same day...

Got a Strange cover from a Standard token (first 3* standard in almost a month) with a bonus Star-lord. That was his 13th cover, so now I have all the 3*s champed again.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Finally got the third green I needed to champ my 5/5/2 Torch and use the 14 red and black covers I had sitting in my queue, a couple of which were about to expire.
  • PsychoNrOne
    PsychoNrOne Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I decided to open my "hoard" of 10 LT and about 440 CP yesterday, looking for some covers for Medusa (5/2/2), C4rol (4/5/2) or Coulson (1/5/5). Started with the LT: Got two covers for my 1/5/5 Coulson - blue and purple (ouch) - and two bonus covers (yeah) for my 3/5/2 Teen Jean - both blue (double ouch).

Thought one moment about spending 360 CP for Jeany, but decided to keep on opening legendaries.

4 classics later: a bonus hero - Teen Jean green (Hooray)

Second thought about buying the remaining covers, but whispered a little prayer to RNGesus and kept on opening classics.

Another 17 classics later: another bonus hero - Teen Jean purple (finally). Took the remaining 20 CP as a starting point, so that i only have to earn 100 CP in the next two weeks (should be no problem).

Looking at my intentional reason for opening tokens:
    C4rol and Medusa could be champed (C4rol with 2 additional champ levels, Medusa with none), but Coulson is still at 1/5/5 with three covers dying on the vine.

But after all, taking a look at my bonus hero rate (4 4*) and my 5* rate (5 with one additional bonus hero), i'm not complaining
  • Style55
    Style55 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Prior to Deadpool Daily refreshing I was sitting on 18CP.  Cleared Behemoth Burrito. Was debating on saving up to 120CP to buy a cover for my 4/5/3 Coulson (2 dups in queue) or my 3/5/4 Medusa (1 dup in queue). Reluctantly decided on just opening it, I'm an impatient Taurus, and to just get it over with like ripping off a bandaid. Was graced with a usable cover for none other than the Inhuman Queen! Super glad to have her at champion level. Looking forward to trying her out in both PvP + PvE.

Hoping I can luck out and get a usable Coulson cover soon! 

Ninja edit. I am really glad I decided to push to the 575 placement reward in Kamala's event. 

• CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    SHIELD rank 100 achieved. Cloak and Dagger champed, leaving the most recent two the only non champs in The 12.
  • AlluAllu
    AlluAllu Posts: 86 Match Maker
    Options
    AlluAllu said:
    I just champed Hawkeye, the last of the non- Star Lord 3-stars, meaning that I have now temporarily reached my personal end goal with this game. Feels good. :) 
    Now Star-Lord has been champed as well. Bonus heroes can make building 3-stars crazy fast. 
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Woke up with three elite tokens, from whatever event or sub event that finished during the night.
    1st token: Deadpool with bonus Starlord green. Oh, well. My Starlord is 3/3/5, but I think I have enough time to not waste this cover.
    2nd token: Black Panther with yellow Starlord bonus. Wow!
    3rd token: Spider-Man with purple Starlord bonus. Hat trick!

Once again I have all 3-stars champed. The green Starlord turned into a green Iron Fist (now 2/2/2).

I have no other 3star in need of covers, so I left Starlord as my bonus 3star hero, as he gives Starlord red as his first champion reward cover (My 4star Starlord is 5/5/2 since last week I got his last purple cover as daily reward)