Options
    jojeda654 wrote:
    What ever happened to this "spoiler"?
    turul wrote:
    Lets have some hints about the next 3*

- generates strike tiles
    - converts tiles to a certain color
    - 1 passive ideal for strike tiled playing

Can we assume this character was canceled?

It was Iron Fist.
    turul wrote:
    - generates strike tiles greenflag.png
    - converts tiles to a certain color purpleflag.png
    - 1 passive ideal for strike tiled playing blackflag.png

I'm pretty sure this upcoming character was mentioned AFTER IFs release but perhaps your right. I can't keep up with all the releases lol
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Options
    raisinbman wrote:
    Next character should be the space whale from 90s xmen

I know you're kidding, but you know, I would actually love an X-Men vs Brood PVE. Man, waves of Brood! Brood Queen with "Egg Implantation" that puts a green CD on the tile, and when it resolves they gain an additional brood in the wave? How awesome would that be?

Damn, now I'm going to be disappointed in every PVE that isn't this.

They are not "the space whale from 90's X-Men."

• turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jojeda654 wrote:
    What ever happened to this "spoiler"?
    turul wrote:
    Lets have some hints about the next 3*

- generates strike tiles
    - converts tiles to a certain color
    - 1 passive ideal for strike tiled playing

Can we assume this character was canceled?

It was Iron Fist.
    turul wrote:
    - generates strike tiles greenflag.png
    - converts tiles to a certain color purpleflag.png
    - 1 passive ideal for strike tiled playing blackflag.png

I'm pretty sure this upcoming character was mentioned AFTER IFs release but perhaps your right. I can't keep up with all the releases lol

yes, it was IF!
  • GuntherBlobel
    GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Man this thread died a slow and painful death. Used to be my favorite place to go in the forums. R.I.P
    The Devourer of Worlds couldn't have made this place more lifeless.
  • Soooo there's an Iron Patriot icon in the extended list of smilies...

Guessing he'll be following Iceman as a four-star or maybe a new three-star...
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Soooo there's an Iron Patriot icon in the extended list of smilies...

Guessing he'll be following Iceman as a four-star or maybe a new three-star...

Iron Patriot has been coded in the game and the icon on the board for quite some time.

He's.....he's not coming anytime soon probably......
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    rbdragon wrote:
    Iron Patriot has been coded in the game and the icon on the board for quite some time.

He's.....he's not coming anytime soon probably......

That would be a shame. icon_e_sad.gif I really liked the variety of all three moves on the in-progress version of his character, especially his passive and the incredibly obvious NickFury-esque one which wouldn't make sense to give to any other character.

I wonder if Iron Patriot was vetoed by Marvel -- I recall IceIX (I believe) saying once that Marvel specifically requested the model NOT have his helmet on, so that people could distinctly see that it was Norman in the armor and not Rhodey. Still, maybe it was Demiurge's own decision to not release him, in an effort to move away from the Dark Reign storyline.

Demiurge, I still think there's a place in this game for both Iron Patriot (Norman Osborn) and War Machine (James Rhodes), and hope to see both in here someday!

And, one of Rhodey's moves should be called "BOOM! You looking for THIS?" icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • 1 Cover - War Machine tells the story about dropping a tank on the enemy, stuns 1 turn
    2 Covers - War Machine continues telling story, stuns team for 1 turn
    3 Covers - War Machine won't shut-up about dropping the tank, stuns for 2 turns and team for 1
    4 Covers - War MAchine ACTUALLY drops a tank, adds 'x' dmg to enemy team, craters 4 square in board
    5 Covers - War Machine drops TWO tanks, does double dmg, puts two 2x holes on board
    - Unreall
  • eaise
    eaise Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    Options
    So has anyone managed to find the next 5* character by digging through the code? I'm trying my best to find out through digging. But it's quite difficult
  • Even if someone had, it'd be a bad idea to post it here, since that's specifically been requested to stop.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Options
    raisinbman wrote:
    TLCstormz wrote:
    Ew. Almost to back teenagers?
    ?????????

;+)
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Haetron wrote:
    Even if someone had, it'd be a bad idea to post it here, since that's specifically been requested to stop.

Instead, people have posted it in almost every other thread on the forum.

easie, I think you should be able to work it out if you read through the character thread.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    eaise wrote:
    So has anyone managed to find the next 5* character by digging through the code? I'm trying my best to find out through digging. But it's quite difficult

"Digging through the code" violates the game's Terms of Use and can result in your account being removed from the game. Please refrain from doing so.
    You can read our Terms of Use here: https://d3go.com/legals/#marvel_puzzle_ ... rms_of_use

Thank you.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    Please visit our monthly MPQ SNEAK PEEK posts in MPQ General Discussion for character previews, hints and updates on what's upcoming in the game.

Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.