Ew. Almost to back teenagers?
  • TLCstormz wrote:
    Ew. Almost to back teenagers?
    ?????????
  • OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 692 Critical Contributor
    Options
    edit: got it

strike.pngSomebody PM me the address of a new dimension where spoilers still exist.enemystrike.png
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    We all want to know that detail.
  • Next character should be the space whale from 90s xmen
  • famousfoxking
    famousfoxking Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    Options
    raisinbman wrote:
    Next character should be the space whale from 90s xmen

I know you're kidding, but you know, I would actually love an X-Men vs Brood PVE. Man, waves of Brood! Brood Queen with "Egg Implantation" that puts a green CD on the tile, and when it resolves they gain an additional brood in the wave? How awesome would that be?

Damn, now I'm going to be disappointed in every PVE that isn't this.
  • OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 692 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Is a change to 3* Spider-Man still happening, or did that turn into the 1* version?
  • raisinbman wrote:
    Next character should be the space whale from 90s xmen

I know you're kidding, but you know, I would actually love an X-Men vs Brood PVE. Man, waves of Brood! Brood Queen with "Egg Implantation" that puts a green CD on the tile, and when it resolves they gain an additional brood in the wave? How awesome would that be?

Damn, now I'm going to be disappointed in every PVE that isn't this.
    who's kidding icon_e_wink.gif?

Also, that sounds more interesting than fighting the dark avengers until you die so yeah
    Is a change to 3* Spider-Man still happening, or did that turn into the 1* version?

What change? We had a mystery spiderman who turned out to be 1*.

End of story(probably).
  • Platzy
    Platzy Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Options

strike.pngSomebody PM me the address of a new dimension where spoilers still exist.enemystrike.png

I'd be interested in that as well... icon_e_wink.gif
    (and my Google-Fu was too weak to find it on my own)
  • San Narciso
    San Narciso Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Boy, this thread is boring now. But that being said...

I believe the hint is either for Hercules (because there is clearly an Olympic aspect to it),

or it's hinting at two characters (one for summer, one for winter). And that case, I suspect Iceman is next and Silver Surfer will follow (Surfing is finally being added to the summer olympics next year in Rio).

But really, I'm putting money on Hercules since he has a new comic starting up and this is exactly how they promoted Squirrel Girl as well.
  • Boy, this thread is boring now. But that being said...

I believe the hint is either for Hercules (because there is clearly an Olympic aspect to it),

or it's hinting at two characters (one for summer, one for winter). And that case, I suspect Iceman is next and Silver Surfer will follow (Surfing is finally being added to the summer olympics next year in Rio).

But really, I'm putting money on Hercules since he has a new comic starting up and this is exactly how they promoted Squirrel Girl as well.
    Dead horses tell no tales...and a number of the associates I messaged did not message me back. Currently there is only one Fate weaving the fabric of the MPQ universe.

Want it to be more exciting? Find more Fates. More Oracles. Volunteer to serve. Convert the unfaithful.
    Platzy wrote:

Google-Fu won't help you, sadly - we must be like the shadow - ever distant from the self. Unreachable.
  • San Narciso
    San Narciso Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Options
    raisinbman wrote:

Dead horses tell no tales...and a number of the associates I messaged did not message me back. Currently there is only one Fate weaving the fabric of the MPQ universe.

Want it to be more exciting? Find more Fates. More Oracles. Volunteer to serve. Convert the unfaithful.
    Platzy wrote:

Google-Fu won't help you, sadly - we must be like the shadow - ever distant from the self. Unreachable.

LOL, I do indeed check the alternate universe where secrets are revealed from time to time. I do miss the interactive discussion however.

BTW, Raisin, I had you queued in PVP the other day but ultimately decided not to hit you. icon_e_smile.gif
  • raisinbman wrote:

Platzy wrote:

LOL, I do indeed check the alternate universe where secrets are revealed from time to time. I do miss the interactive discussion however.

BTW, Raisin, I had you queued in PVP the other day but ultimately decided not to hit you. icon_e_smile.gif
    ah, I see. Was it my super-fun underleveled Prof X/SW/GSBW team? cuz EVERYONE hit me when I was running that lol
  • phoenixrising2791
    Options

Nice thinking! You got one right there.

Let us put it this way....... This next one supposedly should be up before Mr Fantastic but things have changed. The character is in the codes (as i dug through it). However, I can't confirm yet unless we get another update before the next character reveal.

Hercules sounds really cool. Iceman and Silver Surfer = icon_cool.gif

As of the recent update, I only see one new character in the code which existed even before Mr Fantastic got added. I'm not sure if she/he's the one referred to. But, another hint given is "It's time to dive into what's planned for the R83 update"

The power set for the unknown has a lot of love for bluetile.png which I think doesn't fit the ones in the codes - (the one hinted by TURUL way back..........)

Anyone can message me the "new" spoiler link? so I can give some updates on what I "see" hahaha
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    What ever happened to this "spoiler"?
    turul wrote:
    Lets have some hints about the next 3*

- generates strike tiles
    - converts tiles to a certain color
    - 1 passive ideal for strike tiled playing

Can we assume this character was canceled?
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    What ever happened to this "spoiler"?
    turul wrote:
    Lets have some hints about the next 3*

- generates strike tiles
    - converts tiles to a certain color
    - 1 passive ideal for strike tiled playing

Can we assume this character was canceled?

It was Iron Fist.
    turul wrote:
    - generates strike tiles greenflag.png
    - converts tiles to a certain color purpleflag.png
    - 1 passive ideal for strike tiled playing blackflag.png
  • Boy, this thread is boring now. But that being said...

Nice thinking! You got one right there.

Let us put it this way....... This next one supposedly should be up before Mr Fantastic but things have changed. The character is in the codes (as i dug through it). However, I can't confirm yet unless we get another update before the next character reveal.

Hercules sounds really cool. Iceman and Silver Surfer = icon_cool.gif

As of the recent update, I only see one new character in the code which existed even before Mr Fantastic got added. I'm not sure if she/he's the one referred to. But, another hint given is "It's time to dive into what's planned for the R83 update"

The power set for the unknown has a lot of love for bluetile.png which I think doesn't fit the ones in the codes - (the one hinted by TURUL way back..........)

Anyone can message me the "new" spoiler link? so I can give some updates on what I "see" hahaha
    I sent you a message but you never responded icon_e_sad.gif

or maybe I didn't. Seems like you were in hiding.....
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Spoiler link was wrong about first 5*.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bcas76 wrote:
    Thread is dying a slow death. Time for a hint recap:
    Transforms a chosen basic tile into a colorless %NumTurns-turn Countdown tile. This tile cannot be matched and does not move. Every turn it consumes the %NumTiles tiles adjacent to it, dealing damage and generating AP.
    Picture 3 - Quasar, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, Nova Prime, Silver Surfer.

cosmicmarvel2.jpg
    turul wrote:
    Legendary tokens coming!

Related event unknown, but it will be earnable/buyable, as usual.

And thus ends the Age of Turul spoilers/hints. It was a great time, thanks again Turul.
This discussion has been closed.