[SPOILER] Upcoming characters & contents /2505/

Comments

• DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    raisinbman wrote:
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA, I hope Toddler Silvermane is the next character

latest?cb=20130130232731

Featuring an all-new brown power.... to go with yellow and green, of course.
  • interesting anti-spoiler was posted today: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=31929&start=80#p394817
  • Gowaderacer
    Gowaderacer Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Man this thread died a slow and painful death. Used to be my favorite place to go in the forums. R.I.P
  • Man this thread died a slow and painful death. Used to be my favorite place to go in the forums. R.I.P
    the thread has died....but as a wise man once said: there must always be a lich king
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    raisinbman wrote:
    interesting anti-spoiler was posted today: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=31929&start=80#p394817

Threads were merged so this link is dead now.
  • Gowaderacer
    Gowaderacer Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    raisinbman wrote:
    interesting anti-spoiler was posted today: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=31929&start=80#p394817

Even the link inside the dead thread is dead! Death surrounds us!! icon_twisted.gif
  • raisinbman wrote:

Even the link inside the dead thread is dead! Death surrounds us!! icon_twisted.gif
    lol well let me para-phrase...someone was asking the devs about 2*Cyclops(All-new time travel cyke) and they said they were just talking in general about cyclops and they said spoilers were bad because cancelled/shelved characters would be talked about, I guess alluding to 2*Cyclops(and possibly Iron patriot) not existing or being shelved.
  • raisinbman wrote:
    raisinbman wrote:

lol well let me para-phrase...someone was asking the devs about 2*Cyclops(All-new time travel cyke) and they said they were just talking in general about cyclops and they said spoilers were bad because cancelled/shelved characters would be talked about, I guess alluding to 2*Cyclops(and possibly Iron patriot) not existing or being shelved.

That being said.... Those who can "predict" the future, may see a dimmer one since devs are already the one who spoils - and theirs are the final say. Spoilers are great for the hype but too much information which will not be the actual product may really disappoint gamers. But but but..... this is a game right? It's fun to predict, expect and tease..... Who's next? What's in store? That really makes players go crazy on how they will create new teams for better battles...

2* Tyke is still in it.... (All New version).. but IP... is gone...

2 pending characters still in progress. The recently released info of the new 4* and I think 3* is next (I think September).
  • That being said.... Those who can "predict" the future, may see a dimmer one since devs are already the one who spoils - and theirs are the final say. Spoilers are great for the hype but too much information which will not be the actual product may really disappoint gamers. But but but..... this is a game right? It's fun to predict, expect and tease..... Who's next? What's in store? That really makes players go crazy on how they will create new teams for better battles...

2* Tyke is still in it.... (All New version).. but IP... is gone...

2 pending characters still in progress. The recently released info of the new 4* and I think 3* is next (I think September).
    Not really sure what you're saying here, but here goes:

A) You're talking to the wrong person if you're against spoilers, rofl

B) Did you read what I said? Devs basically confirmed 2* Cyclops is shelved and/or doesn't exist. Or maybe it's all a jedi mind trick!

If you have any additional info on these characters I know some parties who would be interested....of course spoilers don't exist here so you'd have to PM me....
  • raisinbman wrote:
    raisinbman wrote:

I found the anti-spoiler again: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=31882&start=200#p394837
  • guardians cartoon coming out soon, wonder if we'll get a guardians character
  • Just curiosity, it there a place in the forums yet to talk about leaks? We know the very next 4*, and then the one after that wasn't hinted yet officially.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    ShionSinX wrote:
    Just curiosity, it there a place in the forums yet to talk about leaks? We know the very next 4*, and then the one after that wasn't hinted yet officially.

with hi-fi's last statement, it sounds like Ghost Rider.
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]G

Thanks for your patience while we kick the fires and light the tires!
  • ShionSinX wrote:
    Just curiosity, it there a place in the forums yet to talk about leaks? We know the very next 4*, and then the one after that wasn't hinted yet officially.
    there is no forum place to talk about leaks....however, the internet is a big place....

holy **** too bad spoilers don't exist anymore, my psychic spoiler link has....
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    I speculate that the teaser in the new patch could not be more obviously Mr. Fantastic, even if it came wearing a blue jumpsuit with a big "4" on it.
  • DaveR4470 wrote:
    I speculate that the teaser in the new patch could not be more obviously Mr. Fantastic, even if it came wearing a blue jumpsuit with a big "4" on it.
    Mr. Fantastic is so two weeks ago.

We're approaching a new age...........of course spoilers don't exist anymore so that must be a parallel dimension or something
  • JordonLee
    JordonLee Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    raisinbman wrote:
    DaveR4470 wrote:
    Mr. Fantastic is so two weeks ago.

We're approaching a new age...........of course spoilers don't exist anymore so that must be a parallel dimension or something

You deserve many stars for that joke. Many.
  • as a side note, I honestly don't know who the recently revealed unknown is. Curious.
  • I think it's either Iceman or Nightcrawler. Both could possibly fit.
This discussion has been closed.