**** Invisible Woman (Classic) **** [PRE 2015-04]

Options
1323334353638»

Comments

• Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    Options
    ...seem to be popping up a lot in PVP events as rewards of late. Her yellowflag.png for 1st place in the Daken event, her blueflag.png for 1000 points in the upcoming Rags event.

Could her revamp be imminent? Or am I reading too much into this and this is just standard 4 star.png rotation for events?

It would certainly be nice to see her makeover.
  • Good question. I've been collecting IW covers in anticipation, and only need 2 more to finish, but my enthusiasm is wearing off lately as the months trickle by.

But to your question: I hate to be a pessimist, but no, I would attribute her covers showing up as noise, not as any meaningful signal. I use the word "noise" in a metaphorical sense, but if they use a RNG to choose the 4* 1k prog cover, then the meaning of the term noise becomes quite literal.

Of course, I could be wrong, and would be happy to be wrong, but if the devs telegraph signals in this manner, they might as well be sending smoke signals from Boston (~8000 miles from me).
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This is just standard rotation. Whomever is the first place prize will be the 1000 prize.
  • Trilateralus
    Trilateralus Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It's been posted in the spoilers thread over in character discussion that an IW rework is indeed incoming.
  • So IceX has alluded to upcoming changes to IW here and here.

The new Unknown also makes prodigious use of locked tiles...

At the very least it seems like Force Bubbles will get a lot cheaper...