Options
IceIX
IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
edited March 2017 in Character Details
Iron Fist (Immortal Weapon) icon_ironfist.png
3 Star Rarity (Rare) Wiki Link.
At Max Level: HP: 7650 Tile Damage: 12/13/11/70/79/61/4.5x
    Shou-Lao Fang Strike - 8 greentile.png AP
    Imbued with the power of Shou-Lao the Undying, Iron Fist quickly dismantles their opponents. Deals 115 damage and creates 2 strength 22 Red Strike tiles. If the team has 12 or more Black AP, creates an additional 2 Strike tiles.
    Level Upgrades
      Level 2: Creates strength 28 Strike tiles. Level 3: Deals 208 damage. Level 4: Creates 3 Strike tiles, plus an extra 3 Strike tiles if the team has 12 or more Black AP. Level 5: Deals 292 damage and creates strength 39 Strike tiles.
    Max Level
      Level 3 - 660 damage, creates 2 strength 88 Strike tiles with 2 bonus if 12 or more Black AP Level 4 - 660 damage, creates 3 strength 88 Strike tiles with 3 bonus if 12 or more Black AP Level 5 - 926 damage, creates 3 strength 123 Strike tiles with 3 bonus if 12 or more Black AP

Iron Fist of K'un-Lun - 5 purpletile.png AP
    Daniel Rand focuses his chi to make his fist like a thing unto iron and strikes. If the team has less than 12 Black AP, converts 5 basic tiles to Black. If the team has 12 or more Black AP, deals 498 damage instead.
    Level Upgrades
      Level 2: Deals 598 damage if the team has 12 or more Black AP,. Level 3: Either converts 6 basic tiles to Black or deals 697 damage. Level 4: Either converts 7 basic tiles to Black or deals 896 damage. Level 5: Either converts 9 basic tiles to Black or deals 1295 damage.
    Max Level
      Level 3 - Converts 6 tiles to Black or deals 2215 damage. Level 4 - Converts 7 tiles to Black or deals 2848 damage. Level 5 - Converts 9 tiles to Black or deals 4113 damage.

Exquisite Technique - Passive blacktile.png
    (PASSIVE) The Immortal Iron Fist has the best Kung-fu. So bring it. At the beginning of every turn, if there are no friendly Attack tiles, create a strength 60 Green Attack tile.
    Level Upgrades
      Level 2: Creates a strength 71 Green Attack tile. Level 3: Creates a strength 82 Green Attack tile. Level 4: Creates a strength 104 Green Attack tile. Level 5: Creates a strength 153 Green Attack tile.
    Max Level
      Level 3 - Strength 260 Green Attack tile. Level 4 - Strength 330 Green Attack tile. Level 5 - Strength 486 Green Attack tile.
    Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Green goblin or gambit?
    • So guess this means new character in PVE.

Why can't we get this for all new characters? Let us get fired up...before the grindfest!
    • Interesting. I wonder if this is how they are going to release info.

As it stands, I''m gonna guess Drax. They have to give a full team sometime, right?
    • Green goblin or gambit?

Looks like an attack person. I would guess Sabretooth or Weapon X.
    • IceIX
      IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
      Options
      dragma wrote:
      Interesting. I wonder if this is how they are going to release info.

As it stands, I''m gonna guess Drax. They have to give a full team sometime, right?
      It's a trial. See how well it's received. Definitely saves me work on release since I just have to go back and edit some text though. And it gets some speculation/theorycraft going without marring it with people talking about how X or Y power doesn't fit with a character.
    • Spoit
      Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
      Options
      That character is ridiculous. Might even be enough for me to go and spend my stockpiled tokens
    • Scoregasms
      Options
      dragma wrote:

If you're going with Drax, I'll go with Iron Fist to round out the Luke Cage/Squirrel Girl/Someone team (just takes 3 to make a team right?), lol.
    • CrookedKnight
      CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
      edited February 2015
      Options
      Green purple black is straight up villain colors, which makes me think it's not Drax. The powers would fit him, though.

Edit: oh, and holy DAMN that purple is nuts.
    • Scoregasms
      Options
      Wow, after reading it again, 5 Purple AP for 4K damage and a free 486 Attack Tile every turn?! Do want...
    • Spoit
      Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
      Options
      Scoregasms wrote:
      Wow, after reading it again, 5 Purple AP for 4K damage and a free 486 Attack Tile every turn?! Do want...
      Would be insane, even if it was a 4*
    • turul
      turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
      Options
      Dat black generation
    • Nellobee
      Nellobee Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
      Options
      Xavin from Runaways, to fit truul's hint of a female shapeshifter.
    • Scoregasms
      Options
      Spoit wrote:
      Scoregasms wrote:
      Would be insane, even if it was a 4*

Talk about a Survival Node slayer and doesn't overwrite Red Tiles at all? Yeah, this character is sick for a 3*, hopefully it's not just early hype and comes through as strong as it sounds.
    • Unknown
      edited February 2015
      Options
      Scoregasms wrote:
      dragma wrote:

If you're going with Drax, I'll go with Iron Fist to round out the Luke Cage/Squirrel Girl/Someone team (just takes 3 to make a team right?), lol.

Nice guess. I went with green goblin mostly from the colors and gambit because of the energy...but I think I have to change and copy your guess, makes a lot of sense.
    • M1Lance
      M1Lance Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
      Options
      Wow this mystery character meshes perfectly with XF/TGT. 3/5/5 for sure.
    • This sounds like Bishop to me!
    • Scoregasms wrote:
      dragma wrote:

Nice guess. I went with green goblin mostly from the colors and gambit because of the energy...but I think I have to change and copy your guess, makes a lot of sense.

Yea, Gobby, I see more of a Attack tile generator (razor bats) and an AOE (pumpkin bombs) with maybe an AP suppression (his laugh)
    • Lol...people think just because Luke Cage is in the game they're going to put Iron Fist? I think it's more likely that passives (and passive actives) are the new things to make characters different from all the other ones. Given the colors, I think it far more likely that the character is a villain. Plus, Iron Fist would have Green, Black, and Yellow, not purple. Plus Iron Fist would have a skill set more similar to Cage.

I think it's pretty clear based on the colors that this is a villain. I'm just not sure which villain is this awesome of a fighter that these abilities fit them. The only ones that come to mind to me would be Sabretooth, maybe Drax. I do not think Snake Eyes is a Marvel character, but it would be some villain on that level.
    • Arondite
      Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
      Options
      Damn, I see they went all out when they created

X-23.
    • Moral
      Moral Posts: 512
      Options
      "XYZ quickly dismantles their opponents."

'Their' gender neutral individual or are we looking at a team like Rocket and Groot?