S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply List (Daily Rewards)

Comments

• tbighead21
    tbighead21 Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    kokimg17 wrote:
    Day 235 showed up as Red IM40 for me today. So maybe they're switching over to a 25 day gap between covers?
    Doesn't make much sense to give one of the first 3 star characters to people that have been playing for almost 8 months. There is a good chance that these players will already have him maxed.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    As stated above

235 - Iron Man (Model 40)
    240 - 25 Hero Points

I'm guessing the Token will be 241 since it would be 7 days since the last token and the Hero Points were bumped forward from days ending in 1.
  • kokimg17 wrote:
    Day 235 showed up as Red IM40 for me today. So maybe they're switching over to a 25 day gap between covers?

d3: y u hate me?
  • AJBCLF wrote:
    kokimg17 wrote:

d3: y u hate me?

Don't worry, it's not only you they hate - it's all of us.
  • Should we be thankful that day 235 IM40 is red instead of yellow? icon_question.gif
  • Baltias wrote:
    Should we be thankful that day 235 IM40 is red instead of yellow? icon_question.gif
    As You want only 2 in Yellow, I guess so.
  • tbighead21 wrote:
    kokimg17 wrote:
    Doesn't make much sense to give one of the first 3 star characters to people that have been playing for almost 8 months. There is a good chance that these players will already have him maxed.

Would think it's almost a certainty, given how common IM40 rewards have been. Very weird choice.
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 526 Critical Contributor
    At this point in the daily awards, they should either

1) continue with 4* covers (IW & Fury)

or

2) give guaranteed 3* tokens rather than specific covers.

After I get the X-Force yellow tomorrow, I don't need any of the upcoming 3* covers on the current list & I assume this is true for a lot of the players by this point.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Since my IM 40 is at 2/5/3, and I don't think our alliance can be bothered enough to score top 100 in the current PvE, I could actually use that red IM 40 reward! It's only in what, 2 months?
  • Imho they should do one of the following after let's say day 250:

1. abandon covers, put 25HP instead.
    2. give IW the way they gave X-Force
    3. give some never chars covers (like HT onwards)

Cos c'mon - those are veterans. Veterans probably have all the old covers already or they don't need them anyway.
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2014
    I had the idea earlier in the thread and I wrote to IceIX (awaiting reply) in regards to having an attempt at reworking the list. Thoughts?

Edit - The PM in my outbox mysteriously disappeared, so that is either an automated thing or it's a we don't care.
  • jojeda654
    241 - Recruit Token - Heroic
    248 - Recruit Token - Heroic
  • jojeda654
    Good news! (but not for everyone)

250 - Psylocke

Looks like this puts us back on a 15 day cycle.

Unfortunately, mine is already 5/3/4. Sho' coulda use black. icon_e_sad.gif
  • jojeda654 wrote:
    Good news! (but not for everyone)

250 - Psylocke

Looks like this puts us back on a 15 day cycle.

Unfortunately, mine is already 5/3/4. Sho' coulda use black. icon_e_sad.gif

They're continuing an astonishing streak of giving me one I don't need (I also need 1 black, and mine is done). I'm about a week from the IM40 and I haven't had a useful one since the X-Forces stopped, and apparently won't until at least day 265.
  • Is Lazy Thor ever going to be a daily resupply
  • To be fair, they're kind of following release order. So, since we've seen Psylocke and Black Panther (and bloody Daredevil), we should expect to hit a streak of lazy characters pretty soon. Prediction: It will be Steve Rogers' yellow.
  • What was the release order of the remaining characters? Lazy Thor, then Human Torch, then Lazy Cap, then Falcon, then Lazy Daken, then Sentry, then Lazy Storm, then She-Hulk, right? That may be the order we see them in the resupply. I suspect we'll get IW on day ~300-315-330, going by X-Force's release schedule. That would mean something like:

265 Lazy Thor
    280 Human Torch
    295 (?) IW
    310 IW
    325 IW
    340 Lazy Cap
    355 Falcon
    370 Lazy Daken
    385 Sentry
    400 Lazy Storm
    415 She-Hulk

Just a guess.
  • I'm kind of hoping that for either 365 or 366 they give a big special to reward people daft enough to stick it out that long (and hey, that could include me eventually...)

The uncreative way would be a Heroic 10-pack. The creative way would be to email you asking you what specific 3* cover you'd like, then awarding you that (or just giving you a random 3* if you don't reply within 24 hours).
  • avs962
    avs962 Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    What was the release order of the remaining characters? Lazy Thor, then Human Torch, then Lazy Cap, then Falcon, then Lazy Daken, then Sentry, then Lazy Storm, then She-Hulk, right? That may be the order we see them in the resupply. I suspect we'll get IW on day ~300-315-330, going by X-Force's release schedule. That would mean something like:

265 Lazy Thor
    280 Human Torch
    295 (?) IW
    310 IW
    325 IW
    340 Lazy Cap
    355 Falcon
    370 Lazy Daken
    385 Sentry
    400 Lazy Storm
    415 She-Hulk

Just a guess.

Lazy Cap was released before the Torch. But the rest is accurate (I believe) my next one is that sexy 500 iso on day 235, can't wait!
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    What was the release order of the remaining characters? Lazy Thor, then Human Torch, then Lazy Cap, then Falcon, then Lazy Daken, then Sentry, then Lazy Storm, then She-Hulk, right? That may be the order we see them in the resupply. I suspect we'll get IW on day ~300-315-330, going by X-Force's release schedule. That would mean something like:

265 Lazy Thor
    280 Human Torch
    295 (?) IW
    310 IW
    325 IW
    340 Lazy Cap
    355 Falcon
    370 Lazy Daken
    385 Sentry
    400 Lazy Storm
    415 She-Hulk

Just a guess.

So around day 400 I might get a free Fury?