S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply List (Daily Rewards)

Comments

• vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    Spoit wrote:
    So to confirm, the 50 HP is removed from the list of the random awards now?
    I got 50 HP from a random pull yesterday, so no.
  • What is the longest ongoing S.H.I.E.L.D. resupply record? I know I have a lot but I doubt it's the record. I'm curious to see how many days some of you have checked in in a row. I'm at 165 days, just got my second 4-star wolverine!

Merging this thread to a proper one.
    Emeryt
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    I am at 171 and have not missed a day since they released it.

The game was a few months old before they released the resupply though. So there are a lot of folks that are right there at the 171 mark, ones past it set their clocks ahead which is how we found out about Patch early, though not many folks believed they would release a badass wolverine in a gimmick costume.
  • Clintman wrote:
    I am at 171 and have not missed a day since they released it.

The game was a few months old before they released the resupply though. So there are a lot of folks that are right there at the 171 mark, ones past it set their clocks ahead which is how we found out about Patch early, though not many folks believed they would release a badass wolverine in a gimmick costume.

Oh wow! You made me feel awesome about my 165 icon_e_biggrin.gif. I wonder if they have anything special for half a year?
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Chillpwned wrote:
    Oh wow! You made me feel awesome about my 165 icon_e_biggrin.gif. I wonder if they have anything special for half a year?

4* Iron Patroit, only available via Resupply.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    178 - Recruit Token - Heroic
    180 - Wolverine (X-Force)
    181 - 25 Hero Points

So we got one of each X-Force. Hopefully we get 1 of each IW.
  • jojeda654 wrote:
    181 - 25 Hero Points

That seems to be the direction they're going in. I can't figure out what comes next - I guess we'll find out in a couple of months. Maybe the newer 3* covers?
  • Day 141 = 25 Hero Points
  • Ben Grimm wrote:
    jojeda654 wrote:
    181 - 25 Hero Points

That seems to be the direction they're going in. I can't figure out what comes next - I guess we'll find out in a couple of months. Maybe the newer 3* covers?

They might have a third 4 star by then. But yeah, I'm wondering if it will eventually go back to 3 stars, since they can't release a new 4 star every 45 days.
  • Releasing one cover for each of the existing three stars could keep us going for a pretty long time. One cover in every colour for every three-star would keep us going for years.
  • Didn't IceIX say that Daily Rewards were already scheduled out to somewhere around Day 300ish?

If the current trend continues, then we get:

135 - 180 X-Force covers
    181 - 225 IW covers
    226 - 270 Third 4**** covers

That schedule would be reasonably in-line with IceIX's previous statement.

By Day 270, three more months down the line, 4**** characters might be considerably more common because of power creep.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Looking over the current list, we still need confirmed sightings of 25HP for 6 days. (11, 21, 41, 81, and 102? )
    Unfortunately, those early ones might be too difficult to get unless someone creates a new dummy account.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    jojeda654 wrote:
    Looking over the current list, we still need confirmed sightings of 25HP for 6 days. (11, 21, 41, 81, and 102? )
    Unfortunately, those early ones might be too difficult to get unless someone creates a new dummy account.

I can confirm 81. I just earned the day 80 heroic and 25 HP is next.
  • can confirm 81 too, patch came in before day 80 rewards for me, saw it up there, got it the next day (81). I got 50 hp on day 79 and 82 from random daily rewards though icon_razz.gif
  • I'd love to see some cmags covers as rewards since they nerfed LR rewards
  • 185 - Hero cover

191 - 25 hero points

Hope it helps! icon_e_smile.gif

EDIT: proof! icon_e_wink.gifhttps://www.dropbox.com/s/2i1utzanba2yykb/Screenshot_2014-04-23-23-16-23.png
  • jojeda654 wrote:

I can confirm 25HP on Day 41.
  • I just got 25 HP for Day 100, so I don't think 102 will also be 25 HP.

I'll let you know in two days icon_razz.gif
  • Yesterday was day 102 for me, and I got 50 HP. It must have been a random drop.
  • Can anybody see day 195 yet? Curious to see whether it's Invisible Woman or someone/thing else.