S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply List (Daily Rewards)

Comments

• Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    I also agree on removing that Random days...or just condensing them down.

17 - Recruit Token - Heroic
    18-23 - Random
    24 - Recruit Token - Heroic
    and so on...
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Condensing seems like a good middle ground. I want to note each supply so it doesn't seem like any have been excluded or missing.

I've gone through and edited it. Looks a little busy but should do the trick to compact a little.
  • Marvelous
    Marvelous Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Do the rewards go on forever...? will there be rewards on day 324 etc, etc, or do they stop after a certain amount of time?
  • Much better.

Can we have 25HP reward coloured?
  • Marvelous wrote:
    Do the rewards go on forever...? will there be rewards on day 324 etc, etc, or do they stop after a certain amount of time?

Almost certainly forever. A while back, IceIX said that they had them planned through roughly day 300, but I imagine they're past that now.
  • 225 showing as empty for anyone else? Should be our next 3*, but I didn't see a cover spoiled in that spot.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Moon 17 wrote:
    225 showing as empty for anyone else? Should be our next 3*, but I didn't see a cover spoiled in that spot.

Same here

220 - Recruit Token - Heroic
    221 - 25 Hero Points
    227 - Recruit Token - Heroic
  • yogi_
    I did some tests with bolding the 25 Hero Points, but now that the individual randoms are gone, it just made the list look too... bold / overwhelming / heavy.
  • yogi_ wrote:
    I did some tests with bolding the 25 Hero Points, but now that the individual randoms are gone, it just made the list look too... bold / overwhelming / heavy.
    How bout no bolding, just gold (or any other unused color, so it won't be confusing with Yellow skill)?
  • yogi_
    Emeryt wrote:
    yogi_ wrote:
    How bout no bolding, just gold (or any other unused color, so it won't be confusing with Yellow skill)?

Thoughts?

On a totally side note and I think IceIX mentioned before not doing it to not "upset" people who have passed the days already, but what do you all think about make a suggested rework of the list for consistency and possibly a refresh if D3 wanted to emphasise some things more or less.

For example, the 25 points would appear on a certain cycle, heroic tokens would be every x days, there would be an even break between the * covers, there would be more even blocks of randoms, etc. etc. The content would be largely the same and IceIX could direct us, but it would make the list more consistent. I would be happy to lead it in a new thread. Maybe I will have a shot at it when I have some time to amuse myself.
  • DAREDEVIL for day 210?!?!?! Jeezus that makes me want to quit. Day 135 here and got a Blue cMags that I already had maxed out but at least he's a beast.

Collecting X-forces that I'll probably never use is one thing (at least they serve as a trophy of sorts), but DD that deep into the game is just another example of how D3 gets a kick out of punishing veteran players. It's not even thinly-veiled, it's a slap right in the face. icon_evil.gif

/endrant/
  • Before your rant ends, you should consider that (as of right now) there's no 3* character in the day 225 slot at all. Hopefully they just haven't decided who goes there yet (my impression is that they fill that hole kind of close to the day of sometimes) and not that they're taking the guaranteed 3* characters out of the daily reward lineup.
  • IceIX wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:
    What happened to the covers from Daily Rewards? People report that after Daredevil Purple there are none on the day the new cover should appear.
    Let me check in on that. Last I checked there were more rewards up on the internal servers so it may just be an issue of something not being migrated over.
  • Good news. Thanks for re-posting it.
  • jojeda654
    Welp, no cover on 225. icon_cry.gif I got 3 health packs. icon_neutral.gif

Next reward is

231 - 25 Hero Points
  • yogi_
    Day 135, my first Magneto (Classic) cover. Only another 12 to go. Should be done by Day 14856.
  • Man how far does it go?
  • jojeda654
    B0NER JAMZ wrote:
    Man how far does it go?

BALLZ DEEP BRAH!

Sorry, I saw your user name and I couldn't resist.

The next day I can see is:

234 - Recruit Token - Heroic
  • This particular issue of "something not being migrated over" is bollocks. I don't know why daily rewards should be so hard to manage, nor do I know why giving out 3* covers every fortnight would be an unsustainable practice, but I feel that my status as a longtime player of this game becomes less important to this company all the time.
  • Day 235 showed up as Red IM40 for me today. So maybe they're switching over to a 25 day gap between covers?