S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply List (Daily Rewards)

Options

Comments

• tbighead21
    tbighead21 Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Options
    kokimg17 wrote:
    Day 235 showed up as Red IM40 for me today. So maybe they're switching over to a 25 day gap between covers?
    Doesn't make much sense to give one of the first 3 star characters to people that have been playing for almost 8 months. There is a good chance that these players will already have him maxed.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    As stated above

235 - Iron Man (Model 40)
    240 - 25 Hero Points

I'm guessing the Token will be 241 since it would be 7 days since the last token and the Hero Points were bumped forward from days ending in 1.
  • Unknown
    Options
    kokimg17 wrote:
    Day 235 showed up as Red IM40 for me today. So maybe they're switching over to a 25 day gap between covers?

d3: y u hate me?
  • Unknown
    Options
    AJBCLF wrote:
    kokimg17 wrote:

d3: y u hate me?

Don't worry, it's not only you they hate - it's all of us.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Should we be thankful that day 235 IM40 is red instead of yellow? icon_question.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Baltias wrote:
    Should we be thankful that day 235 IM40 is red instead of yellow? icon_question.gif
    As You want only 2 in Yellow, I guess so.
  • Unknown
    Options
    tbighead21 wrote:
    kokimg17 wrote:
    Doesn't make much sense to give one of the first 3 star characters to people that have been playing for almost 8 months. There is a good chance that these players will already have him maxed.

Would think it's almost a certainty, given how common IM40 rewards have been. Very weird choice.
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 526 Critical Contributor
    Options
    At this point in the daily awards, they should either

1) continue with 4* covers (IW & Fury)

or

2) give guaranteed 3* tokens rather than specific covers.

After I get the X-Force yellow tomorrow, I don't need any of the upcoming 3* covers on the current list & I assume this is true for a lot of the players by this point.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Since my IM 40 is at 2/5/3, and I don't think our alliance can be bothered enough to score top 100 in the current PvE, I could actually use that red IM 40 reward! It's only in what, 2 months?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Imho they should do one of the following after let's say day 250:

1. abandon covers, put 25HP instead.
    2. give IW the way they gave X-Force
    3. give some never chars covers (like HT onwards)

Cos c'mon - those are veterans. Veterans probably have all the old covers already or they don't need them anyway.
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I had the idea earlier in the thread and I wrote to IceIX (awaiting reply) in regards to having an attempt at reworking the list. Thoughts?

Edit - The PM in my outbox mysteriously disappeared, so that is either an automated thing or it's a we don't care.
  • jojeda654
    Options
    241 - Recruit Token - Heroic
    248 - Recruit Token - Heroic
  • jojeda654
    Options
    Good news! (but not for everyone)

250 - Psylocke

Looks like this puts us back on a 15 day cycle.

Unfortunately, mine is already 5/3/4. Sho' coulda use black. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    jojeda654 wrote:
    Good news! (but not for everyone)

250 - Psylocke

Looks like this puts us back on a 15 day cycle.

Unfortunately, mine is already 5/3/4. Sho' coulda use black. icon_e_sad.gif

They're continuing an astonishing streak of giving me one I don't need (I also need 1 black, and mine is done). I'm about a week from the IM40 and I haven't had a useful one since the X-Forces stopped, and apparently won't until at least day 265.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Is Lazy Thor ever going to be a daily resupply
  • Unknown
    Options
    To be fair, they're kind of following release order. So, since we've seen Psylocke and Black Panther (and bloody Daredevil), we should expect to hit a streak of lazy characters pretty soon. Prediction: It will be Steve Rogers' yellow.
  • Unknown
    Options
    What was the release order of the remaining characters? Lazy Thor, then Human Torch, then Lazy Cap, then Falcon, then Lazy Daken, then Sentry, then Lazy Storm, then She-Hulk, right? That may be the order we see them in the resupply. I suspect we'll get IW on day ~300-315-330, going by X-Force's release schedule. That would mean something like:

265 Lazy Thor
    280 Human Torch
    295 (?) IW
    310 IW
    325 IW
    340 Lazy Cap
    355 Falcon
    370 Lazy Daken
    385 Sentry
    400 Lazy Storm
    415 She-Hulk

Just a guess.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm kind of hoping that for either 365 or 366 they give a big special to reward people daft enough to stick it out that long (and hey, that could include me eventually...)

The uncreative way would be a Heroic 10-pack. The creative way would be to email you asking you what specific 3* cover you'd like, then awarding you that (or just giving you a random 3* if you don't reply within 24 hours).
  • avs962
    avs962 Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    What was the release order of the remaining characters? Lazy Thor, then Human Torch, then Lazy Cap, then Falcon, then Lazy Daken, then Sentry, then Lazy Storm, then She-Hulk, right? That may be the order we see them in the resupply. I suspect we'll get IW on day ~300-315-330, going by X-Force's release schedule. That would mean something like:

265 Lazy Thor
    280 Human Torch
    295 (?) IW
    310 IW
    325 IW
    340 Lazy Cap
    355 Falcon
    370 Lazy Daken
    385 Sentry
    400 Lazy Storm
    415 She-Hulk

Just a guess.

Lazy Cap was released before the Torch. But the rest is accurate (I believe) my next one is that sexy 500 iso on day 235, can't wait!
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:

265 Lazy Thor
    280 Human Torch
    295 (?) IW
    310 IW
    325 IW
    340 Lazy Cap
    355 Falcon
    370 Lazy Daken
    385 Sentry
    400 Lazy Storm
    415 She-Hulk

Just a guess.

So around day 400 I might get a free Fury?