S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply List (Daily Rewards)

1679111271

Comments

  • jojeda654jojeda654 Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    310 is a Yellow IW.
  • jojeda654 wrote:
    310 is a Yellow IW.

    Hopefully that means we'll get blue and green after - I've already sold three yellows.
  • jojeda654 wrote:
    310 is a Yellow IW.

    All right - Fury is going to be day 460. Only 10 more months till I get a Fury cover!
  • Marty17Marty17 Age Unconfirmed Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    jojeda654 wrote:
    310 is a Yellow IW.

    Hopefully that means we'll get blue and green after - I've already sold three yellows.

    I'm hoping for that pattern as well, I still don't have a blue cover (I prefer to have at least one of each ability available).
  • Jjkase1222 wrote:
    So the list only goes up to 310 days. I'm approaching 310 days...does the list then start over or has no one been keeping track of it after day 310?

    I believe the game has only been in existence for 300 days or so. The player with the most longevity can only see the 310 reward. They will post more as time progresses.
  • hurculeshurcules Age Unconfirmed Posts: 519
    papa07 wrote:
    Jjkase1222 wrote:
    So the list only goes up to 310 days. I'm approaching 310 days...does the list then start over or has no one been keeping track of it after day 310?

    I believe the game has only been in existence for 300 days or so. The player with the most longevity can only see the 310 reward. They will post more as time progresses.
    The game has been in existence for > 300 days. The daily resupply feature came later.
  • jojeda654jojeda654 Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    At Day 308, I can see up to 318.

    311 is a Heroic
    312 is 25 HP.
    318 is another Heroic.
  • yogi_yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    jojeda654 wrote:
    At Day 308, I can see up to 318.

    311 is a Heroic
    312 is 25 HP.
    318 is another Heroic.

    You are a superstar.

    Thanks again...
  • Hmmm.....

    Day 320 - heroic
    Day 330 - super heroic
    Day 365 - not heroic
  • y2fitzyy2fitzy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Just wanted to say a massive thank you for the sterling work in putting this thread together, it's tremendous stuff!
  • Day 321 shows 25HP
  • yogi_yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mondo wrote:
    Day 321 shows 25HP
    Thanks!
  • NellobeeNellobee Age Unconfirmed Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    I hope they do something cool like a 10xHeroic for day 365. Playing for a year seems like a milestone they should commemorate.
  • PolaresPolares Posts: 2,503 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think the tittle says it all. I am in day 310 an today I will be given a IW yellow cover. So I hope that maybe soon, I will get a Fury as a Daily reward. You think is it too much to ask?

    This would really be a very very good daily reward. So devs be kind and give as a Fury! icon_e_wink.gif (Maybe for the 365 day ... )

    PS: What is the maximum possible day to be in the daily rewards?
    PS: I want a blue Fury!!! icon_razz.gif
  • IReallyHatePVPIReallyHatePVP Age Unconfirmed Posts: 254
    I'm sure it will...eventually work its way in to the dailies.

    Also, not a bad sugg. on the drop day. If not yours, I rec. day 400. Nice round number.

    Lastly, didn't you know the rule? All daily covers are the top color. U get yellow and like it! icon_mad.gificon_e_wink.gificon_lol.gif
  • DayvDayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    There are three X-Force Wolverines in a row on days 150, 165, and 180. If we get IW on 310, 325, and 340, I think it'll be safe to call it a pattern.

    Edit: actually, day 325 is a heroic token. Did they forget to schedule rewards again?
  • HoutroHoutro Posts: 458 Mover and Shaker
    In a few days I will receive the 135 reward (Blue c Mags), but since will happen a change of colour what I will get!? The yellow one!?

    Thanks!
  • Marty17Marty17 Age Unconfirmed Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    Yep, I'm still hoping they reward us Invisible Woman Blue & Green (just as with Wolverine) so Fury wouldn't be a stretch but something to look forward to. I'm also hoping that they'll add "new" covers into the rewards.
  • I'm assuming the pattern will continue and we'll start getting him around day 450, but that's 4 months or so off.
  • PolaresPolares Posts: 2,503 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    I'm assuming the pattern will continue and we'll start getting him around day 450, but that's 4 months or so off.

    Well I don't win events as much as before so I will still be needing Fury covers by then I suppose...
Sign In or Register to comment.