S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply List (Daily Rewards)

Options

Comments

• wymtime wrote:
    I have gotten a random HP so I would assume that a random recruit toke could fall too.

50 hp is part of the random drops
  • Day 353: Heroic Token
  • Day 365 is Devil Dinosaur. viewtopic.php?f=13&t=17197
  • Yep, days 365-367 are a Devil Dinosaur fest!

Looking ahead a bit, but these 3 are confirmed.
  • Well no one has posted the next one yet so...

Day 360: Heroic Token

*edit: Looks like I might be the furthest along that actually posts here from time to time so I'll try to post a screenshot of the much anticipated Day 365 and Mr. Dino. icon_e_smile.gif
  • DroidDoes
    DroidDoes Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Sorry Mondo fell behind with working a lot. I'm on day 351 so I'll post a screenshot too as needd
  • DroidDoes
    Options
    Finally showing day 365....it's a purpleflag.png Devil Dinosaur as predicted
  • So I guess no Green IW, then? Or at least postponed until after Devil Dinosaur?
  • DroidDoes wrote:
    Finally showing day 365....it's a purpleflag.png Devil Dinosaur as predicted

icon_rolleyes.gif

So much for pushing hard to try to collect these covers. That would be # 7 purple for me. But only one green.
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    So I guess no Green IW, then? Or at least postponed until after Devil Dinosaur?

I hope that's the case rather abandoning it altogether. I just want to complete my Invisible Woman build. Then again I'm equally looking forward to obtaining a Purple Devil Dino cover (1st of it's Purple ability).
  • is it true that you get all 3 dino covers post 365 day?
  • silverrex wrote:
    is it true that you get all 3 dino covers post 365 day?

You get one Dino cover a day starting day 365.
  • Thank you (and any other contributors) for sharing that very useful info.
  • DroidDoes
    Options
    Happy to help!
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    So I guess no Green IW, then? Or at least postponed until after Devil Dinosaur?

cHyjUlpl.jpg
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddd, done.

Nice update there.

Which gets me thinking... the list is starting to get a little long. At what point and in what amount, do I use spoiler tags in break it into groups?
  • Question for people far along in this: What's the last 3* you got out of this you didn't sell for ISO? I'm on about day 345, I've been able to use most of the 4*s (I did sell the Yellow IW, and will sell my Purple Dino), but the last 3* I actually was able to use was either the Hood on day 120 (which I know I needed) or Magneto on 135 (which I can't remember if I needed or not).
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    Question for people far along in this: What's the last 3* you got out of this you didn't sell for ISO? I'm on about day 345, I've been able to use most of the 4*s (I did sell the Yellow IW, and will sell my Purple Dino), but the last 3* I actually was able to use was either the Hood on day 120 (which I know I needed) or Magneto on 135 (which I can't remember if I needed or not).

DareDevil cover from Day 210, which is about 5 months ago now.
    My Devil Dino is 4/4/3 already, so after I get those covers, he will be my first cover complete 4*. I still need 1 more yellowflag.png X-Force, another blueflag.png IW. Fury is barely 2/1/2.
    yogi_ wrote:
    At what point and in what amount, do I use spoiler tags in break it into groups?

The Season Rankings seem to have reasonable breaks. How about every 50 days starting on Day 400?
  • Ben Grimm wrote:
    Question for people far along in this: What's the last 3* you got out of this you didn't sell for ISO? I'm on about day 345, I've been able to use most of the 4*s (I did sell the Yellow IW, and will sell my Purple Dino), but the last 3* I actually was able to use was either the Hood on day 120 (which I know I needed) or Magneto on 135 (which I can't remember if I needed or not).

Almost to day 235 and IM40 Red. I can use this one. Next ones that I can use will be the IW, Dino covers from days 310 to 370 (unless I decide to respec Patch in 2 months)
  • kilgarin
    kilgarin Posts: 57 Match Maker
    Options
    yogi_ wrote:
    Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddd, done.

Nice update there.

Which gets me thinking... the list is starting to get a little long. At what point and in what amount, do I use spoiler tags in break it into groups?

Just an idea...what if you had this thread for the first year's worth of rewards and start a second thread for day 366 and beyond? Keeping second year seperate from the first may keep it organized. Just my opinion for what little it's worth.