S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply List (Daily Rewards)

Options

Comments

• yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2014
    Options
    AJBCLF wrote:
    I think 165 probably needs to be black xforce
    Good point and I suspect you are right. Can someone confirm this before I edit?

Edit - I have made this change. I make the logical assumption it is correct.
  • DroidDoes
    DroidDoes Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Now showing up to day 339; standard Friday heroic token. Still no covers between now and then
  • loroku
    loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Is there any way to check what your current day is (other than when you get the daily reward)?
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    loroku wrote:
    Is there any way to check what your current day is (other than when you get the daily reward)?

Click the green Resupply arrow button (next to the alliance button) and it'll bring up the screen with your current day and what you got as a reward.
  • loroku
    loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanks!

Also, day 11 is now just a static 25 HP.
  • yogi_
    Options
    DroidDoes wrote:
    Now showing up to day 339; standard Friday heroic token. Still no covers between now and then

Can I confirm what day number this is and is there anything between it and day 325?
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    feLBgfEl.png
  • yogi_
    Options
    Ta.

Really spoiling us with the covers, aren't they...

I wish they'd revamp the whole thing and clearly decide what they do and don't want to give us and on what timing.
  • CaptTrick
    CaptTrick Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    Options
    You know, at 325 days a 2* token does very little.
    I think they need to add a 3* token, or maybe covers for the newer characters.
  • Just so you guys know, I took this one to Hi-Fi and he got word back from the devs. They're moving the next cover out to 340 so that no one misses out and they're setting up more covers for 365 on.
  • Riggy wrote:
    Just so you guys know, I took this one to Hi-Fi and he got word back from the devs. They're moving the next cover out to 340 so that no one misses out and they're setting up more covers for 365 on.

So essentially we have to wait longer for covers because the devs "FORGOT"?
    Don't know why I'm surprised
  • AJBCLF wrote:
    Riggy wrote:
    Just so you guys know, I took this one to Hi-Fi and he got word back from the devs. They're moving the next cover out to 340 so that no one misses out and they're setting up more covers for 365 on.

So essentially we have to wait longer for covers because the devs "FORGOT"?
    Don't know why I'm surprised
    You're essentially missing out on a single 3* cover. It makes sense that they don't want to break the typical cycle of daily rewards by adding a random cover mid-cycle. Such is life.

At the same time, let's give props to our new CM who was able to get the issue resolved quickly. Hopefully they'll make up the missing day by making the next couple covers highly sought-after ones (though I'm not holding my breath on that one).
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Riggy wrote:
    You're essentially missing out on a single 3* cover. It makes sense that they don't want to break the typical cycle of daily rewards by adding a random cover mid-cycle. Such is life.

Well, if it was supposed to be like X-Force, we were expecting a blue IW, which is a 4*. But I'm just splitting hairs. icon_e_smile.gif
    Riggy wrote:
    At the same time, let's give props to our new CM who was able to get the issue resolved quickly. Hopefully they'll make up the missing day by making the next couple covers highly sought-after ones (though I'm not holding my breath on that one).

Indeed! Gonna go and +1 right now.
  • jojeda654 wrote:
    Riggy wrote:

Well, if it was supposed to be like X-Force, we were expecting a blue IW, which is a 4*. But I'm just splitting hairs. icon_e_smile.gif

I'm assuming we're still getting the IW covers, just a little later. The "missing" cover is probably just a 3* you have cover-maxed already, given how far behind the curve they are on these.
  • No, the next cover was definitely Bag-Lady. That's why we're all going nuts. While we were expecting another **** cover, they stopped giving them away. icon_cry.gif
  • Day 339: Heroic Token
    Day 340: IW Blue
  • Day 341: 25 HP
    Day 346: Heroic Token
  • I don't know if anybody has said anything, but every once in a while, on a random day, it will drop a heroic cover pack. I'm not sure if anybody else has noticed it.
  • I don't know if anybody has said anything, but every once in a while, on a random day, it will drop a heroic cover pack. I'm not sure if anybody else has noticed it.
    I haven't heard of anyone getting a Heroic on a random day. That might be new.

Also Day 351: 25 HP
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mondo wrote:
    I don't know if anybody has said anything, but every once in a while, on a random day, it will drop a heroic cover pack. I'm not sure if anybody else has noticed it.
    I haven't heard of anyone getting a Heroic on a random day. That might be new.

Also Day 351: 25 HP

I have gotten a random HP so I would assume that a random recruit toke could fall too.