Fresh Cut May 28 - May 30 (Season 2)

167891012»

Comments

• HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    demiser951 wrote:
    lol mind blowing is this all u have to do is ask for points now adays lol i got screwed over hard on this server lag and people going to give other people with 1000 plus points more points while i got used by EVERYONE basically as a free ride, well then im in deprate need of points as i lost over 300 getting attacked every minute of that madness not counting the points woulda lost after i shielded when i found out it happend on the forums at work, lol glad i was slacking at work or i might be at like 100 points icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif
    Judging from your roster, you were fielding max Pun + OBW or max LT + OBW? Do you remember when, precisely, you were getting hit? When I was climbing during server-lag primetime (roughly 5-6 hours from event-end), I was hitting exclusively 2xL85 teams, and definitely would've skipped a higher-risk target like you. After I hit 1300, I guess the servers decided to give it another go, and I got smacked by 2xL141 teams.

Anyway, I skipped around a bit and couldn't find you (though, strangely, I could see quite a few sub-800-point L85 teams). icon_neutral.gif
    HairyDave wrote:
    I sad panda - all I see is you jerks with your maxed Lakens and Sentries icon_e_sad.gif
    Heh, we have neither! But, do be glad that I didn't smack you the four times I saw you on my way up. icon_cool.gificon_e_biggrin.gif
  • if anyone has me, i'm at 1300 and not breaking shield again, so save me, hit me, do whatever icon_e_wink.gif
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Is Sanjiro a known whale? It's the first completely maxed roster - apart from Yelena icon_lol.gif - I've ever seen pop up as a target.
  • A long shot but if anyone sees me in their list and fancies retreating to me I would be very grateful. Currently at 944 which is 1 point out of the top 10 icon_e_sad.gif
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Aaaaamaaaaandaaaaaaa. Iiiiii seeeeeee yoooooou

icon_razz.gif
  • I'm currently shielded with 1013 points - my highest ever!!! It's only 8th place, with Arogntntbastrd and Kiddicarus directly below me, so no idea if I can stay top 10.

Before this tourney I only made it over 900 points for the HP progression once, and then was attacked so couldn't stay that high. So I'm feeling really excited! I had no easy MMR bubbles on the way up at all, and got attacked plenty. I just kept playing and only shielded @ 855 points when I had no health and no characters left. After they recovered, and the attacks slowed down through the shield, I played the highest-point games I could using some boosts and shielded again. A couple of defensive wins pushed me over the 1,000 threshold so hopefully I can stay top #10. For the 150 HP I spent to get there, that would be an amazing outcome! If not, well, still amazing, and I'll make a slight HP profit with alliance rewards.

icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Arogntbastrd
    Amanda1983 wrote:
    I'm currently shielded with 1013 points - my highest ever!!! It's only 8th place, with Arogntntbastrd and Kiddicarus directly below me, so no idea if I can stay top 10.

Before this tourney I only made it over 900 points for the HP progression once, and then was attacked so couldn't stay that high. So I'm feeling really excited! I had no easy MMR bubbles on the way up at all, and got attacked plenty. I just kept playing and only shielded @ 855 points when I had no health and no characters left. After they recovered, and the attacks slowed down through the shield, I played the highest-point games I could using some boosts and shielded again. A couple of defensive wins pushed me over the 1,000 threshold so hopefully I can stay top #10. For the 150 HP I spent to get there, that would be an amazing outcome! If not, well, still amazing, and I'll make a slight HP profit with alliance rewards.

icon_e_biggrin.gif

I don't need mags covers so you have nothing to fear from me. Good luck
  • My alt accidentally wandered into the top 50 so he had to retreat back down to get his hands on that OBW cover. With that in hand, he shall dominate the Simulator whilst people with maxed 3*s fight for 50th.
  • Arogntbastrd
    Amanda you've survived, congrats.
  • Somehow barreled up to top 25 without shielding. Not too bad of a bracket though, only guy over 1000 was EvilSonGoku. I think his high score discouraged the rest of the top guys from pushing hard. Which basically means I'm guaranteed a death bracket for the Sentry PvP. Ah well.
  • Ended up 11th.
    I broke shield about 3-4 minutes before the end, boosted, and finished my match about 20 seconds too late for my points to count. Alas. Would have been 9th.

The player I would have bumped out of top 10 only has a single red CMag cover, so it will go to someone who needs it. I do as well, but I don't feel as upset as if I missed out on it to someone with a fully covered one.
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    That was the worst PvP experience I've had in awhile. Only managed 45th place. For a stretch of time there the AI got cascades that let the opposing team wipe me out, almost every other match. By the time I got out of that rut, my health packs were scarce and as soon as I made any progress, I'd be hit for 30 points. Thankfully I didn't need cMags blue. Days like this are how phones are destroyed.
  • j12601 wrote:
    Ended up 11th.
    I broke shield about 3-4 minutes before the end, boosted, and finished my match about 20 seconds too late for my points to count. Alas. Would have been 9th.

The player I would have bumped out of top 10 only has a single red CMag cover, so it will go to someone who needs it. I do as well, but I don't feel as upset as if I missed out on it to someone with a fully covered one.

I just did this same thing almost exactly except only 5 seconds too late
  • wade66
    wade66 Posts: 212 Tile Toppler
    Broke shield to get bacm into the top 50 after slipping out, and pushed to 17th with 833. Leaving the last match i see the notification saying I was hit five times... losing 139 points and dropping to 60th place.

I so wanted to throw my damned phone.
  • wade66 wrote:
    Broke shield to get bacm into the top 50 after slipping out, and pushed to 17th with 833. Leaving the last match i see the notification saying I was hit five times... losing 139 points and dropping to 60th place.

I so wanted to throw my damned phone.
    833 points wasn't top 50 in my bracket anyways :s
  • locked wrote:
    Emeryt, I believe maxing Magneto is alright - Patch takes over purple (11 at 141; Mags has purple at 10), red and yellow if placed correctly (same values). He could possibly give black to Magneto or some third, but I'm only worried about him covering red, yellow and maybe purple for Mags.
    Looks like there are some small values hidden - my CMags at lvl101 tanks black, even though he's put on the right. Probably his Black is something like 10.3, while Patch's must be lower... icon_rolleyes.gif

Wish I'd know that earlier, obviously I got boards with pizdyllion of black on them.

On the other hand, I can soft-cap him now icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Amanda1983 wrote:
    I'm currently shielded with 1013 points - my highest ever!!! It's only 8th place, with Arogntntbastrd and Kiddicarus directly below me, so no idea if I can stay top 10.

icon_e_biggrin.gif

I finished #9!!!! Thanks for the congratulations Arogntntbastrd and everyone. I really appreciate it. It's been 11hours and I'm still buzzing!! icon_lol.gif
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Stupid Watch Dogs!

I got distracted by the awesome and forgot I meant to bust out of my shield for a quick extra 50-100 points to grab a top 10 spot...
  • HairyDave wrote:
    Stupid Watch Dogs!

I got distracted by the awesome and forgot I meant to bust out of my shield for a quick extra 50-100 points to grab a top 10 spot...

Watch Dogs is reaaaally fun so far. I missed some points due to it and the new Xmen movie. Worth it.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Emeryt wrote:
    Looks like there are some small values hidden - my CMags at lvl101 tanks black, even though he's put on the right. Probably his Black is something like 10.3, while Patch's must be lower... icon_rolleyes.gif

Wish I'd know that earlier, obviously I got boards with pizdyllion of black on them.

On the other hand, I can soft-cap him now icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Go ahead and max Magneto, he surely deserves that. Sucks that Sentry has a weak black and doesn't cover that, but meh. 4/6 coverage is still awesome.
    pizdyllion
    I see what you did there.
    Ahem.