Top Gun: Apr 28 - 30 Falcon PVP

1161718192022»

Comments

• akboyce
    akboyce Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    entropic01 wrote:
    Don't see a new Top Gun thread but did anyone else notice they removed the 1100 Falcon prize?

Yeah that's odd and disappointing.
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Should we re-use this thread, or start a new one?
  • new for the sake of not having 22 pages already
  • new, since I often check the first page for intital reactions and reward payouts.
  • 1100 Green Rag? Fut the whuck?
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    When someone types out the rewards and stuff, I'll make that thread sticky and drop this one, and change the dates back.
  • Rag...well there goes me getting my falcon to 5/3/3. Also, there goes me having any REAL reason beyond season and trying to help carry my alliance a little to play this one :/ guess I should push for 1300...get the iw I missed in this last event. If I can grab first that would be nice too. Get x2force to 1/1/2. Otherwise *gack*
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Rags at 1100.
    I swear at this point we are just being trolled.
  • Spoit wrote:
    What happens when you go through all 5 of the people it's able to find though?

There's absolutely no reason to make your pool size around 5 in a game with 20k players or way more. It should just widen the search and offer the other close candidates.
  • Bowgentle wrote:
    Rags at 1100.
    I swear at this point we are just being trolled.

Yep.

On the bright side, at least I can tank a full tournament for good.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    pasa_ wrote:
    Spoit wrote:
    What happens when you go through all 5 of the people it's able to find though?

There's absolutely no reason to make your pool size around 5 in a game with 20k players or way more. It should just widen the search and offer the other close candidates.
    Well yeah, sure. Tell the game that icon_lol.gif