Hollowpoint Kiss Apr. 23 - Apr. 25 (Season 1)

12345679»

Comments

• mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    My bracket for this tournament was so weird. Seemed pretty casual with 2 or 3 heavies who went for 1000+, but I was sitting in top 10 with like 600 pts with 10 hours to go. Made my climb with about 9 hours left and got to 815 and #5, then shielding hopefully til the end. Fell to 11th place with like 2 minutes left, queued up a pretty easy one and broke shield. Won in 2 minutes but got that message about event over, your points didn't change. I was super disappointed until an hour and a half later and I get the top 10 reward message. I guess one of those guys that passed me in the last couple minutes also got hit, putting me back in 10th. I could not be more relieved.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    I only needed 370-ish points to reach 35th in my bracket, which was fine with me as all I wanted was a Lazy Thor.
  • For the first time ever I actually pushed myself to rank high. Not many people attacked me which I was happy about so i got to about #66 so i can work on improving my OBW.

Now i should probably work on Doctor's Orders and try for Magneto Classic, since i obtained him from a recruit token from the Hunt. Hopefully I can do well.