Hollowpoint Kiss Apr. 23 - Apr. 25 (Season 1)

Options

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Emeryt wrote:
    Just got to 600 and so my 2* covers are now complete icon_e_smile.gif 58 covers left, including only 8 4* covers.

Hood and Punisher and GSBW work really well together. shame that until about 500pts I totally forgot that there is the dessert node... icon_rolleyes.gificon_lol.gif
    Just got to 700 with the same team, wonder how we'll do overnight. With all that green Hood seems squishier than usual, but we'll see.
  • Copps
    Copps Posts: 333 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Hey bow gentle I see you in my bracket pretty similar feeling on my part though don't need any 4 stars anymore so I'll push for 1k plus but no need to win.
  • Bowgentle
    Options
    Copps wrote:
    Hey bow gentle I see you in my bracket pretty similar feeling on my part though don't need any 4 stars anymore so I'll push for 1k plus but no need to win.
    Yeah, saw you as we'll icon_e_smile.gif
    Got my last 4* yesterday, so I won't be pushing either, just roundabout 1000 if it comes easily.
  • Punisher is good with GSBW if you don't have 5 in green or a decent level on her. Otherwise your AI will always use judgement and frankly at the upper tiers, her sniple rifle becomes incredibly useful.
  • Bowgentle
    Options
    jozier wrote:
    Punisher is good with GSBW if you don't have 5 in green or a decent level on her. Otherwise your AI will always use judgement and frankly at the upper tiers, her sniple rifle becomes incredibly useful.
    Yeah, with 65 unbuffed on GSBW I'd rather have it use judgement, even though I have 5 green.
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I had just broken 1000, barely, when Franckyknight or Knyghtmare me for 17. One of the knights, anyway. No green cover for me tonight.

I'll keep both of them in mind tomorrow.

Now, if someone else is on the cusp of 1100 right now and wants to make a push, let me know and I will find and retreat to you if possible. Gotta be quick quick quick though.

EDIT: Don't PM me if you already have all 5 greens. Come on guys.

EDIT 2: Offer expired. I'll be doling out points to names I recognize as I slide back down the bracket to hide in the brush.
  • I am at 1127, with 2nd place at 823, I will probably wake up and be in 15th place or something but I am hoping it stands so I can take tomorrow off from playing lol... The Season has caused me to try to score higher than normal...I think that was the whole point of seasons IMO..
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    First in my bracket is 591. I kind of feel like I'm in the twilight zone; that's so much lower than I'm used to.
  • Bowgentle
    Options
    Punisher/Hood didn't quite work overnight, lost some 170 points without any defensive victories.
    Oh well, was worth a try.
    I'll do my retals and push with trusty Patch/CMags, then.
    What's really humiliating is getting beaten by all those names I don't recognise with their MStorms icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Well, they'll better be worth something when I retal!
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    Franckynight is currently making a run to the top of the bracket. It's only a matter of time until they overtake me at 962. I hope to get to 1000 and I'm stopping after that...it should be good enough for a top 10. That is all I care about.
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Franckynight is currently making a run to the top of the bracket. It's only a matter of time until they overtake me at 962. I hope to get to 1000 and I'm stopping after that...it should be good enough for a top 10. That is all I care about.
    I saw you at the top of my bracket.. Just a make a push to 1k and farm some isos.. Just want a top 10 rank.. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    I saw you at the top of my bracket.. Just a make a push to 1k and farm some isos.. Just want a top 10 rank.. icon_e_biggrin.gif

I just crossed the 1000 mark to 1011, got out of the match, got the ISO and Nemek hit me immediately. I am shielded and most likely done for the rest of the event. Feel free to hit me if I come up in your queue.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options

I just crossed the 1000 mark to 1011, got out of the match, got the ISO and Nemek hit me immediately. I am shielded and most likely done for the rest of the event. Feel free to hit me if I come up in your queue.

Yeah, sorry. It was surprisingly brutal tonight. Was shooting for 1100 but just couldn't make headway. Guy named Blah kept hitting me for 35ish points at a time. I've stopped at 1000 for now.
  • I decided to give this a go and join a bracket during the magneto LR. OH MY how it worked from what i see. Number 1 has over 400 points and 10th has 300 and something but nobody i recognize, and the highest level in the top 10 rosters is a Hulk 89 and most of the others highest are 50's.
    Just great, I guess I should feel somewhat anxious that I had exactly the same idea as you. And that we both called it a day just past 300 doesn't help either. "TU1", it even sounds like some kind of contagious disease. Probably won't take long till I start changing my sig twice per day.
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Nemek wrote:

Yeah, sorry. It was surprisingly brutal tonight. Was shooting for 1100 but just couldn't make headway. Guy named Blah kept hitting me for 35ish points at a time. I've stopped at 1000 for now.
    I m done too with it.. Nemek we were in a little retal war.. But now i m out.. Shielded.. U can hit me..
  • Whew. You punched me Nemek at a bad time, but I got to 1100 and shielded, so have your way with me boys. (We're doing phrasing right? Because phrasing.)
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah the feeding frenzy seems worse than usual today. I'm shielding at 900 after literally an hour of hitting 900 only for an attack to make it not count.
  • I shielded at 732 and #2. Ran into the wall of 141s, and I have to start getting ready for work (and wrap up Florida) so I might be done with the event. Hoping it will work out like the last one, where about the same got me top five. I want my first red cover to go with my fourth yellow and fifth green.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    GEFP of Church of Patches and me share this feeling...

3uoBZfC.png
  • This event has been brutal. So many people hanging around in the 900s just pounding at each other nonstop and it's difficult to climb.

Y'all must be excited for the season rewards. :P