Villain Lightning Rounds 4-15 to 4-17

1234568»

Comments

• wade66 wrote:
    Should I be happy or irritated that I have gotten almost enough covers to max Venom and Juggernaut from these LRs. Just need 2 purple Venoms and 2 red Juggernauts now.

5 purple in venom makes his web snare cost 7 instead of 4. Black Widow is a better character to stun an entire team; on the other hand, Venom's cheap web tiles may help you later in PVE when using Devour. You might want to consider leaving him at 4 purple.
  • wade66
    wade66 Posts: 212 Tile Toppler
    Thanks for the heads up.
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Except for farming isos, LR are ludicrous.. You put all this hard work on the table (tankin between 2 rounds, begins on time, grind like crazy for 1h30) to get a bagman draw.. Aaaaaargh..(i dont complain i racked up 5000+ isos but still..)
  • I got IM40 from today's Diabolic Token (sic!). Was attacked only once during the whole Magneto round.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    After pulling my share of 2*s this week, I pulled a yellow Spidey (my 3rd, and I've been stuck with 1 yellow since I started the game, honestly - tell me about 1st world MPQ problems) and a green HT from 2 Diabolical tokens, woo hoo. Only 2 more rounds to gamble and try my luck.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    locked: I know how you feel about late attacks but I figured it was safe earlier today: 10 minutes left, looked like you had a tank team in. I did use lower-level characters to give you an easy retaliation if you were going for ranking.
  • got a green lazy thor (needed this to max green), red and purp daredevil(only needed red), a yellow 4* wolvie which i sold cause i already have 4 and doctor doom which i have maxed out already from the tokens i got this week...not too bad since i dont need any villians and the new token changed kinda helped me out...then again im probably like the many few that dont mind the new token rewards for lightning rounds
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    ZeiramMR wrote:
    locked: I know how you feel about late attacks but I figured it was safe earlier today: 10 minutes left, looked like you had a tank team in. I did use lower-level characters to give you an easy retaliation if you were going for ranking.
    No worries, if I have a team that looks like a tank team, it's probably indeed a tank team, and I don't retal on people that help lower my MMR, cheers!
  • With the award nerf, these are just iso farms for me