Marvel Puzzle Quest - PC Beta

Options
167891012»

Comments

• kookykrazee
    kookykrazee Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I have sent a ticket in, sent multiple feedback documents from the android app, and yet still no update on linkage of the 2 versions. I WAS a closed beta tester and have information if it needs to be proved. I read, before, that we did not need to have proof as the information would verified by our email and username. Can I get someone, from support, or such things to let me know what the status is?
  • I have sent a ticket in, sent multiple feedback documents from the android app, and yet still no update on linkage of the 2 versions. I WAS a closed beta tester and have information if it needs to be proved. I read, before, that we did not need to have proof as the information would verified by our email and username. Can I get someone, from support, or such things to let me know what the status is?

Give them some time. I recently got my laptop repaired and contacted about getting them linked as well. They probably have a large backlog of things to sift through even this far beyond the holiday vacation. At least you still have the mobile version you can play on. icon_e_smile.gif So just give them some time to get their log back up to speed, and enjoy playing the game.
  • At this point, this far after the beta, I wouldn't count on it. You might have better luck asking IceIX in a PM, dunno.
  • Kyosokun wrote:
    At this point, this far after the beta, I wouldn't count on it. You might have better luck asking IceIX in a PM, dunno.

Yeah, I was in the beta as well, I put in tickets, sent email, and PMd IceIX all with no replies. I've given up expecting this to happen at this point. I'm just hoping they're actually working on the bigger solution to make an automatic connection so everyone can have accounts linked between mobile/PC without them having to manually change DB entries.
  • "We are not linking the Mobile and PC versions of Marvel Puzzle Quest at this time.
    This was something we did attempt during the beta phase, but we are not doing it in the live game.
    We will continue to look in to this feature and may add it in a future update."
  • kookykrazee
    Options
    That is the standard information for people that were not part of the closed beta. We were told as a small token/reward for helping with the testing the devs would link us up. I am patiently (though I feel impatient) waiting for this to be done as we were told to ask for it if we wanted it.
  • kookykrazee
    Options
    I got an update a little bit ago. After a few back and forth emails, I am linked up to my Steam account. Awesome job guys and gals. I know I seem impatient, but it all worked out in the end. Now if I could accumulate more HP to go with my 51+ covers...lol Game On!!! icon_e_smile.gif
  • Note: I want to link my Steam account to mobile, not mobile to Steam. I want to play on my phone when I'm not at home so I don't miss some rewards.

Seems like I can't do it...
  • kookykrazee
    Options
    I sent 2 tickets in regarding my accounts being linked, as I had to replace/reset phone. Both support tickets have been several weeks out with no response. Can someone please check on the status for me?
  • I sent 2 tickets in regarding my accounts being linked, as I had to replace/reset phone. Both support tickets have been several weeks out with no response. Can someone please check on the status for me?
    Necroing a 3 month old topic that has nothing to do with what you're asking isn't the best way to go about this. Try the support thread or the in-game tool. I understand that it can be frustrating to not have an answer, but all I can say is be persistent and good luck.

Locking this thread as it's old and doesn't need to be resurrected.
This discussion has been closed.