Marvel Puzzle Quest - PC Beta

Options

Comments

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    Sent through the latest batch which should be processed relatively soon. Much less this time around of course since we're running out of people that were missed.
  • Gonna send a pm !
    : D hopefully i can get linked.
  • Hey IceIX! I can't PM yet but did send an email to get linked up with all the info. They responded that they are currently not linking mobile accounts with Steam. Is that correct?
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    Hey IceIX! I can't PM yet but did send an email to get linked up with all the info. They responded that they are currently not linking mobile accounts with Steam. Is that correct?
    We're keeping it to people that were in the Closed Beta for now. If you were and they said no, that was a mistake and we can remedy it. If you weren't in the beta, please be patient while we work out kinks with account linking and the like. Of which there are a few.
  • Just sent them an email, since I can't pm you. I'm pretty sure mine got lost along the way.
    I would have joined the forum way earlier, but for some reason when I tried to register a while back, the registration email never got through, I tried resending multiple times, and checked the spam folder. Dunno if you guys have had that problem before.
  • IceIX wrote:
    Hey IceIX! I can't PM yet but did send an email to get linked up with all the info. They responded that they are currently not linking mobile accounts with Steam. Is that correct?
    We're keeping it to people that were in the Closed Beta for now. If you were and they said no, that was a mistake and we can remedy it. If you weren't in the beta, please be patient while we work out kinks with account linking and the like. Of which there are a few.

Ice I'm still not linked up =(((
  • still waiting for correct linking :/
  • I am one of those that were in the closed beta as well, so far in game support has been horrible. any time I have attempted to use the in game ticket method, I never got a response. I am just glad I had so few problems, This one and one that seems to have been in a batch fix.

I used the e-mail Ice-X had provided and got the:

Hello,

We are no longer linking mobile accounts to Steam. This was part of the beta test only and will not be available now that the game has launched. Our apologies for any inconvenience!

Thanks!

D3Publisher Support Team

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us, visit our website at http://www.d3p.us/, or stop by our forums at www.d3pforums.com for more information.

Canned message. I will PM you, Ice-X to see if something can be done, but we should not have to go through all these hoops.
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I know this won't make those wanting to be linked to FB on Steam, but it is pretty awesome. I hope D3 starts linking the Steam versions to FB like the mobile versions, it is very good.
  • kookykrazee
    kookykrazee Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I am also waiting for linking, but I had it backwards, I wanted to actually link my PC account to mobile so I keep the desktop version. I think I sent a PM, with that updated to you ICE...Thanks!
  • anyone knows how to move the STEAM MPQ data to other PCs (so I can play at work and at home) icon_e_smile.gif
    I tried game backup and restore but that only bring the application.
  • gnilow wrote:
    anyone knows how to move the STEAM MPQ data to other PCs (so I can play at work and at home) icon_e_smile.gif
    I tried game backup and restore but that only bring the application.

got the answer...
    %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Demiurge Studios\Marvel Puzzle Quest\slot0\mpq_save.dat
  • ROTBI
    ROTBI Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Options
    Sorry for bumping this, but I'm in the same boat as others here: I was in beta, sent in multiple requests for linking and received no reply.

Could a mod PM me on how to get this fixed, please?
  • kookykrazee
    kookykrazee Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Options
    How do I get PMs to actually send? I have one from the 15th and one from the 18th stuck in the "outbox"
  • How do I get PMs to actually send? I have one from the 15th and one from the 18th stuck in the "outbox"

I am in the same boat. seems almost nothing about this game like me communicating.
  • ROTBI wrote:
    Sorry for bumping this, but I'm in the same boat as others here: I was in beta, sent in multiple requests for linking and received no reply.

Could a mod PM me on how to get this fixed, please?

Same I sended the request on the 1st day of the beta and last week still no link of my acc to the PC
  • tuhous
    Options
    How do i send pm it doesn't allow me to do it ?
    I want to link my mobile to my pc
  • I have been playing this a lot on my ipad and found the Steam version, loaded it up and bummed to start over. I see that they may link someday. I hope that happens. I am not sure I can go back to being a weakling lol
  • A linked Steam account can share rewards through facebook?
  • Would love this option.
This discussion has been closed.