Marvel Puzzle Quest - PC Beta

Options

Comments

• Well, that is unbelievably disappointing. I was looking forward to playing on my PC for the last hour of the Double Shot tournament. I'm quite surprised the beta is over already. That wasn't even 5 days. Also, IceIX seems to have been uncharacteristically quiet during all this. I wonder if he's on vacation.
  • Very very disappointed too. Sent an email to link account straight when I receieve the beta code for steam.. So whats the beta for when its launch without a function to link account??
  • If their idea for a beta was making a bunch of users wait to play it, these guys are hilarious >.>
  • Disappointing...

"Delete Local Content"
  • At least you guys got responses.

Love all of the negative reviews of the game, lol. I only found two positive reviews out of about the 50 i scrolled through
  • I think this type of game is definitely better suited towards mobile and tablets although the game certainly looks pretty on PC
  • Sooty wrote:
    Disappointing...

"Delete Local Content"

What I wanna know is will there be linking in the future or should we just all uninstall it now. There's no point in starting all over
  • I'll install it again if it happens but as it is it doesn't seem to be ever happening. Some lucky guys got it linked though.
  • I still got linked after I got that email.
  • Spink wrote:
    I still got linked after I got that email.

If this is true then it's good news for us. But I didn't even get an email.
  • Opened my first heroic daily reward in the beta and got yellow 4* wolvie. icon_neutral.gif
    Well, my mobile account is much more valuable but still feels awkward.
  • Yeah, I got a yellow Spidey before they linked my mobile account. Wish I could've transferred it over.
  • I got purple Spidey, but I still don't have my account linked, even after second e-mail, this time from mobile feedback form icon_e_sad.gif
  • Seems like they released the full version according their Facebook posting... @IceIX: why aren't you supporting the linking anymore? I guess it's because the new starting player base having no real chance to compete...
  • Pentagoon
    Options
    I never got an Beta invite, so is it worth installing the Steam version? I have nooooooo intention of playing on my PC (even if the interface is superior) if I can't link my accounts. Who's a guy gotta bribe to get an account linked?

-- \(*_*)/
  • so when will u guys link the data from the android version over to the steam versions? cause i would really much like to play on my pc/lappy so i dun have to burn out the batt on my hp and charge it like twice a day.
  • I linked my mobile account and i really liked it playing on pc. But something is troubling me. I can receive gifts from facebook but send gift option never occured to me. Im playing for nearly a week on steam. Is it some kind of bug or my friends was just very unlucky? I dont think its second one because i did lots of matches.
  • Pentagoon
    Options
    ariakas wrote:
    I linked my mobile account and i really liked it playing on pc. But something is troubling me. I can receive gifts from facebook but send gift option never occured to me. Im playing for nearly a week on steam. Is it some kind of bug or my friends was just very unlucky? I dont think its second one because i did lots of matches.
    How did you get your account linked? Through the beta?

-- \(*_*)/
  • Pentagoon wrote:
    ariakas wrote:
    I linked my mobile account and i really liked it playing on pc. But something is troubling me. I can receive gifts from facebook but send gift option never occured to me. Im playing for nearly a week on steam. Is it some kind of bug or my friends was just very unlucky? I dont think its second one because i did lots of matches.
    How did you get your account linked? Through the beta?

-- \(*_*)/

Yes, i got the key 2-3 days after beta release. I installed and sent a ticket. After 3 days they linked it.
  • Puritas
    Puritas Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
    Options
    ZzzWolph wrote:
    Sooty wrote:
    Disappointing...

"Delete Local Content"

What I wanna know is will there be linking in the future or should we just all uninstall it now. There's no point in starting all over

if they keep the steam release the way it is, pc vers will be fully dead by the new year anyways.
This discussion has been closed.