Comments

• Glockoma
    Glockoma Posts: 553 Critical Contributor
    Options

Got mine today, thanks

• revskip
    revskip Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options

Still haven't heard back. Think I'll have to put in a new ticket soon even if it does mean going to the back of the queue.

• Drlex
    Drlex Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    Options

I got my support shards today. I am still waiting on the resolution to an in-game ticket from anniversary. They finally responded and said they would take care about a week and a half ago, but still haven't. They are most likely behind with all of the various things they have to do.

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,117 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Just got mine today...and some bonus shards when I cashed in the Support tokens I had left over while waiting for the shards to show up.

• JaGo
    JaGo Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Options

Support sent my shards today. Thanks CS!

-JaGo

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,305 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Just got mine. THanks!

• Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options

For anyone still waiting for resolution, here was my timeline:

December 30: submitted request and received automated confirmation.
    January 5th: received the form letter that CS would fix the issue after the update and asked that I repeat which support I wanted the shards for.
    January 23rd: received the shards.

• revskip
    Options

Submitted a new ticket today. Looks like they closed my old ticket without actually ever sending the shards. @Sokun if you could check into this that would be sweet.

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 974 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Kahmon said:

January 5th: received the form letter that CS would fix the issue after the update and asked that I repeat which support I wanted the shards for.

Interesting... your entire sequence of events happened AFTER every one of mine, and I still have nothing to show for it. Either they definitely are not using FIFO or at this point I've just been forgotten/ignored.

December 18th/19th - Requested CS assistance via email
    December 19th - Received generic acknowledgement email from CS
    December 22nd - They told me I was awarded a paltry 46 shards and asked where to direct them.
    December 22nd - I responded with said direction
    December 28th - They claimed to have pushed my shards in-game - which never happened.
    To Date - NOTHING SINCE

I understood that they were revisiting corrected amounts and actually getting them pushed in-game; but since we're not allowed to submit duplicate tickets, I expect this is just a lost cause for me. Not that I'm exactly losing sleep over it.

• revskip
    Options

@skittledaddy said:

@Kahmon said:

Interesting... your entire sequence of events happened AFTER every one of mine, and I still have nothing to show for it. Either they definitely are not using FIFO or at this point I've just been forgotten/ignored.

December 18th/19th - Requested CS assistance via email
    December 19th - Received generic acknowledgement email from CS
    December 22nd - They told me I was awarded a paltry 46 shards and asked where to direct them.
    December 22nd - I responded with said direction
    December 28th - They claimed to have pushed my shards in-game - which never happened.
    To Date - NOTHING SINCE

I understood that they were revisiting corrected amounts and actually getting them pushed in-game; but since we're not allowed to submit duplicate tickets, I expect this is just a lost cause for me. Not that I'm exactly losing sleep over it.

Double check that they didn't just close your ticket after telling you that the shards were sent in game. That is exactly what happened to me.