Support Jackpot Shards Issue & Resolution

Options

Comments

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,573 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

When does the next release happen? At the start of the new season?

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,370 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Reports are that > @Borstock said:

When does the next release happen? At the start of the new season?

The new updates tend to happen at the beginning of the week, Monday or Tuesday. But sometimes it’s later.

The current one is 3 weeks old when typical release is every 2 weeks, but they were out for vacation. Should be hopefully soon.

• StillMonsoon3
    StillMonsoon3 Posts: 64 Match Maker
    Options

I was notified that I will be getting 25 shards. Yes!!! ;)

• Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options

With the new update to this and many of you saying you're getting shards in the hundreds instead of just the handfuls, I figured I'd try as well and put in a ticket last night. 24 hrs later they've come back to me and said I'll be getting 160 shards. Very happy about this. Lots of love and goodwill atm 🥰

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    Options

So quite variable response times then!

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,440 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I have yet to even get a response at all from CS. I submitted the day this thread went live.

• DrClever
    Options

Yeah, I got the automated response but nothing else.

• Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I was told I'd get 285 shards with R294 update, just got that but no shards.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,989 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Pantera236 said:
    I was told I'd get 285 shards with R294 update, just got that but no shards.

I still haven't gotten any of mine from my notice that I got before Christmas. Granted it wasn't many (I still think there was an error given they said something like 8 bonus shards despite me opening over 100 tokens) but I never did get any.

KGB

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

The release notes read like yesterday's papers.
    Feels like they expected this to go live last week.

• DrClever
    Options

@S0kun said:

@entrailbucket said:
    They told me they gave me the shards, I got a pop-up saying "reward from customer service" with the shards, hit claim... except they never got added at all.

I replied to the ticket saying that and they put it on hold. I wonder if there was some issue with the instructions CS got from the dev team.

All shards will appear in our upcoming R294 patch. For now, there's no need to further escalate your tickets to CS if your shards aren't showing up on your account.

If we still don't have anything is it now time to escalate things?

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,370 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Bowgentle said:
    The release notes read like yesterday's papers.
    Feels like they expected this to go live last week.

They are a week behind the normal schedule for updates so it makes some sense. Dunno if the next one comes next week to get them back on the prior schedule (updates on weeks we don’t get new characters) or if it just continues like this.

I would be patient for the shards from CS, it’s 24 hours from update availability to everyone being forced to do it. Presumably after that period passes and they know every player needs the update to play, they will start to issue them to people.

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DrClever said:

@S0kun said:

@entrailbucket said:
    They told me they gave me the shards, I got a pop-up saying "reward from customer service" with the shards, hit claim... except they never got added at all.

I replied to the ticket saying that and they put it on hold. I wonder if there was some issue with the instructions CS got from the dev team.

All shards will appear in our upcoming R294 patch. For now, there's no need to further escalate your tickets to CS if your shards aren't showing up on your account.

If we still don't have anything is it now time to escalate things?

Still waiting here as well. I'll give them another week, and then check the status.

• Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options

I got mine last night. It popped up on screen as a separate "reward" saying it's from customer service. The message CS left, but I only saw after, was that I might need to restart the game or win a battle to get it.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,573 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 13 January 2024, 16:22
    Options

@Ed_Dragonrider said:
    I got mine last night. It popped up on screen as a separate "reward" saying it's from customer service. The message CS left, but I only saw after, was that I might need to restart the game or win a battle to get it.

Lucky goose. The bird, not the flerken.

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,300 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Just got mine today, even on the US Holiday. Guess CS is working through their backlog

• meadowsweet
    meadowsweet Posts: 243 Tile Toppler
    Options

@rainkingucd said:
    Just got mine today, even on the US Holiday. Guess CS is working through their backlog

I would be shocked if they were paying US-based workers to handle their customer service requests

• Zarqa
    Zarqa Posts: 266 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@meadowsweet said:

@rainkingucd said:

I would be shocked if they were paying US-based workers to handle their customer service requests

Be shocked. They are, afaik

• Zarqa
    Zarqa Posts: 266 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Ah, found it:

• meadowsweet
    meadowsweet Posts: 243 Tile Toppler
    Options

@Zarqa said:

@meadowsweet said:

@rainkingucd said:

Be shocked. They are, afaik

Well then in that case I'm shocked that they choose not to honor the legacy of Martin Luther King Jr.