Support Jackpot Shards Issue & Resolution

Options

Comments

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,578 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@LavaManLee said:
    At least you have heard back. I am still waiting for a resolution.

Still crickets for me, too.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Seeing that everyone seems to be getting fewer than 50 shards, and I've finished the support I asked for now... Yeah, I'll live.
    Still a baffling decision to burden CS with all the effort for so little rewards.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Bowgentle said:
    Seeing that everyone seems to be getting fewer than 50 shards, and I've finished the support I asked for now... Yeah, I'll live.
    Still a baffling decision to burden CS with all the effort for so little rewards.

Mod mode off

I think the calculation is wrong. It seems to be around 0.25 shards per pull which is a bit crazy. I hope it will be looked into after the festive break.

• Bowgentle
    Options

Sure.
    Right after they fix that venom bomb run.

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,129 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2023
    Options

@Borstock said:

@LavaManLee said:

Hopefully, once people start getting back from the holidays, the responses will pick up. I'm waiting another week, and then putting in a second request just in case the first one got lost.

Edit - I can't find any automated response in my inbox either, so maybe it didn't get there in the first place...

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,578 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2023
    Options

@sambrookjm said:

@Borstock said:

@LavaManLee said:

Hopefully, once people start getting back from the holidays, the responses will pick up. I'm waiting another week, and then putting in a second request just in case the first one got lost.

Edit - I can't find any automated response in my inbox either, so maybe it didn't get there in the first place...

Could be. I did get an automated response on Dec 21st. I'll start getting concerned when they are back in the office, though. An empty chair probably has trouble reading a support ticket. 👨‍🦯

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,316 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Still no shards and no response on my help request.

• Bowgentle
    Options

I have since finished the support I asked them for shards for, so... I guess I'll put in a new ticket, for the support I moved on to?

• Codex
    Codex Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Options

I am not sure if this is unique to me or an issue for a select few, hence a delay. I would just advise patience. The shards being awarded is not game changing.

"
    We are experiencing an issue with manually crediting the Support Shards to your account.

We will need to place your ticket on-hold while the issue is investigated.
    "

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,316 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Interesting. I've gotten no such response. Submitted on 19 December.

• JaGo
    JaGo Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Options

@LavaManLee said:
    Interesting. I've gotten no such response. Submitted on 19 December.

No response for me either. I'm not expecting a huge windfall so not the end of the world. Just adding my experience.

-JaGo

• Wolvie171
    Wolvie171 Posts: 168 Tile Toppler
    Options

No luck here either. My ticket was submitted on December 20th and nothing from CS.

@Bowgentle said:
    I have since finished the support I asked them for shards for, so... I guess I'll put in a new ticket, for the support I moved on to?

I've been holding off on pulling any more Support tokens to avoid completing the Support I asked for in my ticket request.

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 681 Critical Contributor
    Options

I got a whole 25 extra shards from customer service
    I've only just calmed down from this wonderful bounty.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,049 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

They told me they gave me the shards, I got a pop-up saying "reward from customer service" with the shards, hit claim... except they never got added at all.

I replied to the ticket saying that and they put it on hold. I wonder if there was some issue with the instructions CS got from the dev team.

• S0kun
    S0kun ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 447 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@entrailbucket said:
    They told me they gave me the shards, I got a pop-up saying "reward from customer service" with the shards, hit claim... except they never got added at all.

I replied to the ticket saying that and they put it on hold. I wonder if there was some issue with the instructions CS got from the dev team.

All shards will appear in our upcoming R294 patch. For now, there's no need to further escalate your tickets to CS if your shards aren't showing up on your account.

• Bowgentle
    edited 4 January 2024, 05:31
    Options

@S0kun said:

@entrailbucket said:

All shards will appear in our upcoming R294 patch. For now, there's no need to further escalate your tickets to CS if your shards aren't showing up on your account.

What about if we never got a reply?
    Since Dec 20th.

• S0kun
    Options

@Bowgentle said:
    What about if we never got a reply?
    Since Dec 20th.

Post your ticket # here and I'll look into it.

• Bowgentle
    Options

I don't have one since I didn't get a reply :)

• S0kun
    Options

Regarding the support shards that were sent by CS. There appears to have been an error with the tool used to determine how many tokens were pulled by players during the Dec 4 - 19th support jackpot bug.

This lead to less comped shards than what players were expecting with our pity calculations and we're currently re-evaluating all tickets again to make sure what was sent is more reflective of the tokens pulled. There's no need to resubmit a support ticket, but please hang tight as this will take some time.

• S0kun
    Options

@Bowgentle said:
    I don't have one since I didn't get a reply :)

Found it via your IGN... I think.