Comments

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,033 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@meadowsweet said:

@Zarqa said:

@meadowsweet said:

@rainkingucd said:
    Just got mine today, even on the US Holiday. Guess CS is working through their backlog

I would be shocked if they were paying US-based workers to handle their customer service requests

Be shocked. They are, afaik

Well then in that case I'm shocked that they choose not to honor the legacy of Martin Luther King Jr.

Maybe it's different in other parts of the country, but where I am I don't know any one who gets off for MLK day aside from government employees and some teachers.

• meadowsweet
    meadowsweet Posts: 238 Tile Toppler
    Options

@BriMan2222 said:

@meadowsweet said:

@Zarqa said:

@meadowsweet said:

@rainkingucd said:
    Just got mine today, even on the US Holiday. Guess CS is working through their backlog

I would be shocked if they were paying US-based workers to handle their customer service requests

Be shocked. They are, afaik

Well then in that case I'm shocked that they choose not to honor the legacy of Martin Luther King Jr.

Maybe it's different in other parts of the country, but where I am I don't know any one who gets off for MLK day aside from government employees and some teachers.

CNBC article from 2019 says 45% of employees get MLK day off (up from 28% in 2009)

I found another article saying that MLK day was the 7th most common paid holiday in the US, but there was a huge gap between it and the top 6: Thanksgiving, Christmas, Independence Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day, and New Year's Day (all in the 90-97% range.)

• JimboJambo
    JimboJambo Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Options

I've got my shards now, grateful to CS for their work on this. Full timeline: raised ticket on December 20th; Response from CS on January 5th telling me how many shards I was due and asking which support I wanted to apply them to - I replied that day; Shards credited on January 17th.

• Wolvie171
    Wolvie171 Posts: 167 Tile Toppler
    Options

I received my shards on Tuesday, January 16th, nearly 1 month after my initial ticket request. It was a long time in coming, but I appreciate the work CS put into crediting my account for the missing shards. Thank you to all involved!

• jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,071 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I got mine the other day, about 3 weeks or so after my inquiry. They shut down my retro rewards inquiry and told me to open a new ticket pushing me to the back of the line. Not sure how to circumvent that issue moving forward. Either way, I’m sure they are busy right now.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,561 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I still haven't. I think I'm going to check in with CS.

• killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    Options

Are you guys getting a pop-up window to let you know your shards have arrived ?

• jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,071 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@killahKlown said:
    Are you guys getting a pop-up window to let you know your shards have arrived ?

Yes, “Reward from Customer Service”

• Glockoma
    Glockoma Posts: 553 Critical Contributor
    Options

Never received.

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,033 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Just got mine a few minutes ago

• Borstock
    Options

Still nothing for me. Getting a bit annoyed because people are getting their rewards for ascended X-23, and those tickets were all sent in after mine.

• Drlex
    Drlex Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    Options

I haven't gotten mine.

• killercool
    killercool Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Celebrating the one month anniversary for my request, no shards yet.

• CHRISJN
    CHRISJN Posts: 105 Tile Toppler
    Options

Im still waiting... Patiently...

• revskip
    revskip Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options

@CHRISJN said:

Same here. CS said they sent out the initial shards but I never got them and definitely haven't gotten any subsequently.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,159 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@revskip said:

@CHRISJN said:

Same here. CS said they sent out the initial shards but I never got them and definitely haven't gotten any subsequently.

Me too. I had been told I was getting 29 shards that never arrived a while ago. Nothing since. I figure they've a lot going on now, and my RIso has gone down from 3 million to being unable to level up the new supports anyway, so absolutely no rush from me.

• Seph1roth5
    Seph1roth5 Posts: 372 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Same. Mine is weird though. I submitted mine on 12/19 via the website help thing they had posted. I guessed how many tokens I had used, ish, and asked that any compensation be applied to fantasticar (as the site asked). I got on 1/4 saying I would be getting ~300 shards, and asked me to specify what support I wanted them to go to (which I had already mentioned to them). Replied back and have been waiting ever since.

• Borstock
    Options

@S0kun
    Would you mind checking the status on my ticket? # 234101 from 12/21.

• Codex
    Codex Posts: 222 Tile Toppler
    Options

If you using the helpshift chat, how do you know the ticket number? There is no mention of it in any of the CS replies.

• Borstock
    Options

Got mine. Thanks, S0kun.