PSA: Update in Ascended Character feeder policy. Nico Minoru eligible until Tuesday December 19th.

Options
1234568»

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,669 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@entrailbucket said:

@Bowgentle said:
    Ah, the famous, non-existant death threats again?

You and I both know who those (few, specific) players are and what they'll do if they don't get their way.

I'm not even mad about it -- it is what it is at this point. But if BCS is just going to cave anyway (and they are), why bother going through all the extra steps with them and generating all that negative PR? Just set the policy so you don't make that group angry in the first place.

What will they do and where can we go watch? Sounds exciting!

• Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 576 Critical Contributor
    Options

So is this also going to occur with x-23? Thought she was safe from these shenanigans as she was already feeding

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Yes, let's see how serious the "one time exception" was.

• DAZ0273
    Options

I have to figure if they cave in again and give out basically a fully covered new 5* again on top of the December Deals roster slot giveaway that the Devs must have some new revenue stream we don't know about! Maybe they are harvesting human organs?

• Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

You'd hope they'd cave as the policy is stupid since it actively discourages the use of such a major feature, even a compromise of giving the covers due to the ascended character but not the secondary one (if eligible).

• Captain_Trips88
    Captain_Trips88 Posts: 264 Mover and Shaker
    edited 8 January 2024, 19:57
    Options

Why don’t they just give out 12 free covers of every new release to every player. Problem solved…

Tongue firmly in cheek for those who think this was serious!

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,966 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

They will absolutely cave.

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 958 Critical Contributor
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    I have to figure if they cave in again and give out basically a fully covered new 5* again on top of the December Deals roster slot giveaway that the Devs must have some new revenue stream we don't know about! Maybe they are harvesting human organs?

I fell asleep playing MPQ, and woke up with a kidney-shaped scar on my abdomen.

On a serious note, I don't understand why they can't just give 6 cover-equivalents (one cover and 2500 shards, I would assume) to anyone with an ascended version of the 4* characters when they give retro rewards.

• DAZ0273
    Options

@MoosePrime said:

@DAZ0273 said:

I fell asleep playing MPQ, and woke up with a kidney-shaped scar on my abdomen.

On a serious note, I don't understand why they can't just give 6 cover-equivalents (one cover and 2500 shards, I would assume) to anyone with an ascended version of the 4* characters when they give retro rewards.

A lot of MPQ characters do have swords, knives and claws...hmm...