Make 30 Black matches
    Make 45 Team up matches
    Remove 100 Red tiles (get 10k iso)
    Remove 160 Purple tiles (get 16k iso)
    Remove 260 Red tiles (get 26k iso)

• Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Options

Nightcrawler and 5*Magneto made those fairly easy. It's more than the usual grind, but very doable.

• Grizwald
    Grizwald Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    Options

This is going to be such a pain. Either unlock them all at the same time or give us three and the then the three other ones behind the first ones.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,556 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

It's a pill you have to clear one to open the next, but they aren't difficult. I cleared the first five and I wasn't even paying attention. Remove 260 red was the only one where I had to go back in and grind and it only took 5-10 minutes, tops.

• tupacboy
    tupacboy Posts: 125 Tile Toppler
    Options

Great start everyone. Hopefully we keep this up

• Markot
    Markot Posts: 84 Match Maker
    Options

Thanks all for lists of quandaries. Now I know, that I made 4 points towards comunity goal and was not able to do those two harder which give 2 points each. But only iso as rewards, so not worth my time to try harder to finish all.

@Blackstone said:
    Nightcrawler and 5*Magneto made those fairly easy. It's more than the usual grind, but very doable.

The question is, where do you use them? Repeat CN node and retry before winning? Today I made first 4 quandaries mainly thanks to labyrinth. I doubt with regular daily play I will finish even those 4 easy each day.

• Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 581 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2023
    Options

I find that doing any quest that asks to match/remove X colour tiles is fairly easy to complete if you use small teams on non-speed nodes (DDQ, Labyrinth). In labyrinth your opponents are lvl 30 or so, with like 2500 healthpools. Instead of taking a 5* team that squashes them on the first turn, take a team of 2* and match match match. Takes like a whole 30s longer but gets such quests done, especially when you grind the same node 6 times.
    I've completed all daily quandary and have yet to even start the clea sub (tho to be fair that colour shift node took a few failed tries 😅)
    Basically the smaller teams you use the more you work during a match and the easier it is to complete these daily tasks...

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Final quandary node on sub 1 gives 9 cps, nothing more nothing less.
    So attempting a few wins I managed to get to 100 red matches almost without realizing it.

• bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

This community challenge mentioned getting points for the event, but everyone has 0 points, so it appears bugged. Can a mod respond please?

• Iridious
    Iridious Posts: 53 Match Maker
    Options

@bbigler said:
    This community challenge mentioned getting points for the event, but everyone has 0 points, so it appears bugged. Can a mod respond please?

I think you've misunderstood the challenge, we're chasing how many of these event milestones we can collectively complete daily, not directly attached to the new PVE running. It's just confusingly labelled cos they have the same name as the new character.

• axmoss
    axmoss Posts: 230 Tile Toppler
    Options

I did those quests on the daily play. If you can repeat the node, that's best to "remove" colored tiles. I basically used half Thor and mthor and shang-chi's red to target the colors

• Seph1roth5
    Seph1roth5 Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@Blackstone said:

I forgot about new and improved magneto. I found riri/mthor to be fairly fast at removing tiles though. Plus, I could use that team to actually get pvp wins

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Removing can also be just matching. A match three "removes" three tiles, a match four "removes" four tiles, etc. I did the red quandry this way.

Then saw the 160 purple quandry and just stopped. Why couldn't they put out all the quandries at the same time?

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Finally, a challenge with a target that seems to be reasonably calculated - thank you!

• Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 383 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Only a little under a day in and already at 12%. Probably 10ish days to finish?

• BlixTheFrog
    BlixTheFrog Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    Options

@Pantera236 said:
    Only a little under a day in and already at 12%. Probably 10ish days to finish?

Yeah this one won’t be the disaster the last few community events were. Quite the opposite.
    I just feel bad for my fellow players from SCL8 who put all their efforts in getting a stone we’ll soon all be getting! 😬

• dxanders
    dxanders Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Options

When do the quandary missions refresh? Today's batch aren't showing up in my missions yet.

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 769 Critical Contributor
    Options

5pm GMT I expect, so hopefully in 12 minutes time