10th Anniversary Community Challenge

Options

Comments

• Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 598 Critical Contributor
    Options

Matches made in the quandary event count for removing tiles for challenges.

Just FYI for those not wanting to play PVE missions at suboptimal times. Find the right node and just match away.

I still think nightcrawler/5magneto is the way to go for removing tiles quickly though... But I don't mind sacrificing placement to do that in a PVE node.

• chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Options

Well throg sends allies airborne for 2 turns but it’s not registering for the daily challenge! Any insight into this?

• Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 391 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@chris0001 said:
    Well throg sends allies airborne for 2 turns but it’s not registering for the daily challenge! Any insight into this?

Heimdall isn't working either.

• grumbLEGO
    grumbLEGO Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    Options

Nor is captain marvel or Kamala sending herself airborne.

• chris0001
    Options

Guess they felt we made too much progress the first day! Lol. Lots of frustration all over with this anniversary start!

• dxanders
    dxanders Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    edited October 2023
    Options

After some testing, I THINK it might actually trigger when an enemy goes airborne. I ran Riri in the 2022 event, and it seems to trigger when the opponent Riri goes airborne but not mine.

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,309 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Vulture5 doesn't work either.

• Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 413 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I’ve tested 3Colossus, 4Throg, 4Vulture, and 5Magneto… and none of them have registered yet. So I don’t think it’s a difference between sending yourself or sending an ally… it feels more like a full glitch.

• dorkknight7669
    dorkknight7669 Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options

Colossus isn’t working either……

• chris0001
    Options

@dxanders said:
    After some testing, I THINK it might actually trigger when an enemy goes airborne. I ran Riri in the 2022 event, and it seems to trigger when the opponent Riri goes airborne but not mine.

Riri didn’t work for me either. About to give up on this!

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Yeah the airborne one seems to be bugged.

• Heartstone
    Heartstone Posts: 233 Tile Toppler
    Options

I can only confirm that it's bugged

• dorkknight7669
    dorkknight7669 Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options

If you send enemies airborne it works…….

• Xception81
    Options

I just tested if it means “send enemies” and that works. So using 3Vulture and 4Riri and sending the enemies airborne started the count.

• Blackstone
    Options

Yeah... Used mags/hiem/vulture... Sent airborne over 40 times...0 on the challenge.

Anyone getting anything to count?

• dxanders
    dxanders Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    edited October 2023
    Options

Looks like a misprint. They want you to launch enemies airborne. Fortunately, it also counts if they launch themselves. If you still have class 2022 active, you can pit your loaners against a Riri. Just keep in mind that the AI prioritizes Rhino's green.

• Xception81
    edited October 2023
    Options

@YumeWarlock @IceIX @MPQBlaine not sure if it’s possible to change the mistype or not since it’s in-game, but just letting you know. 3rd quandry today should be “enemies” and not “allies”.

• axmoss
    axmoss Posts: 233 Tile Toppler
    Options

Riri4 worked for me. I tested it with Marvel5, it didn't register the 2 yellow abilities, but the 4 green riri4 sends did.

• Blackstone
    Options

I used 5KK... Nova...4Riri... Counter is up to 8/9... No idea which airborne power is working though... But it's getting it done.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Can confirm 3* Vulture blue counts.