10th Anniversary Community Challenge

Options

Comments

• Grizwald
    Grizwald Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    Options

I was checking my status on "Make 75 Purple matches" and had received credit for the "Make Team Up matches" from yesterday that I didn't complete. So they might keep tracking if you don't finish?

• Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 391 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@Pantera236 said:
    Only a little under a day in and already at 12%. Probably 10ish days to finish?

12 hours later and at 21% now, not bad.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,995 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Pantera236 said:

@Kwahder said:
    Sorry, I was just reading the rewards. ‘2* Iron Man (Ascended)’? Is that a 1IronMan2?

I would assume so. If I could piggyback on this question though what if I bought the $20 1ironman5 deal? This 1ironman2 would be kinda useless for me.

It would be useful after you 550d your first 1* Ironman, when it was time to start a dupe!

• axmoss
    axmoss Posts: 233 Tile Toppler
    Options

Seems like a pretty good progression. It was around 74k this morning at 7am eastern 10/6 and it's well over 204k at 2345 same day

• Grizwald
    Grizwald Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    Options

Got credit for removing 100 red tiles from yesterday. Probably making progress on the next one even if it's not showing.

• Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 391 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@entrailbucket said:

@Pantera236 said:

@Kwahder said:
    Sorry, I was just reading the rewards. ‘2* Iron Man (Ascended)’? Is that a 1IronMan2?

I would assume so. If I could piggyback on this question though what if I bought the $20 1ironman5 deal? This 1ironman2 would be kinda useless for me.

It would be useful after you 550d your first 1* Ironman, when it was time to start a dupe!

That's why I said kinda, just sucks I'll have to hold that roster slot for that long.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,989 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Grizwald said:

Got credit for removing 100 red tiles from yesterday. Probably making progress on the next one even if it's not showing.

You are. I've finished 2 of yesterdays late this evening and I have 1 more to go. Not sure we are getting that added to the community effort but at least we are getting the individual rewards.

KGB

• Chrynos1989
    Chrynos1989 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@IceIX
    @MPQBlaine

Can you guys give us a timer for how much time is left for this challenge?
    I heard it’s until the end of October but I can’t find the post about that…
    But maybe I’m just stupid, Corona is liquifying my brains atm

• Markot
    Markot Posts: 84 Match Maker
    Options

One and half day since the challenge started and we are above 23% of the goal. It seems, it can be done in one week if quests will not get significantly harder and harder each day.

• MPQBlaine
    MPQBlaine ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    Options

@Chrynos1989 said:
    @IceIX
    @MPQBlaine

Can you guys give us a timer for how much time is left for this challenge?
    I heard it’s until the end of October but I can’t find the post about that…
    But maybe I’m just stupid, Corona is liquifying my brains atm

You’ve all got till the end of the month! Keep up the amazing progress. Y’all got this!

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 770 Critical Contributor
    Options

I’m wondering if we will get a new tab today for quandary, there’s only 2 tabs so I’m worrying we won’t get more nodes today which will slow down our progress on this

• Markot
    Markot Posts: 84 Match Maker
    Options

@turbomoose said:
    I’m wondering if we will get a new tab today for quandary, there’s only 2 tabs so I’m worrying we won’t get more nodes today which will slow down our progress on this

There is almost no connection between tabs for labyrinth "quandary" pve and comunity chalenge. Comunity chalenge counts special quests (bottom right "Quest button on main screen). Between daily and milestone quests are those quandary quests, which give points for community and iso to you.

• Burnsteel
    Burnsteel Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Options

the benefit of the Labyrinth nodes for the Quandary daily Quests is that those nodes are not tied to placement rewards as other Events are, so a free place to complete them.

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Burnsteel said:
    the benefit of the Labyrinth nodes for the Quandary daily Quests is that those nodes are not tied to placement rewards as other Events are, so a free place to complete them.

The problem is the adversaries are so puny, it's hard not to down them before you reach your goal (for example 15 airborne allies with 5* RiRi)

• nwahs086
    nwahs086 Posts: 81 Match Maker
    Options

Shang Chi, Thor, Riri in Shield SIM with green and all color boosts only took me three matches to hit the airborne goal today.

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options

My current quandary task is activate any ability 130 times. I went with 5* RiRi for her cheap powers, but it didn't register. Are powers something else than abilities?

• dxanders
    dxanders Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Options

@Dogface said:
    My current quandary task is activate any ability 130 times. I went with 5* RiRi for her cheap powers, but it didn't register. Are powers something else than abilities?

I don't know, but passives seems to be triggering it. Rocket/pol/Juggs are getting a few points every node without firing off any actives

• Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 413 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I’m surprised that Riri didn’t work, since she worked for me. But I’m pretty sure “most” passives don’t work, except that 4Juggs is “unique” with his AOE, and his does. But I tested earlier and Polaris without Juggs didn’t increase my count, nor did many other passives.

• dxanders
    dxanders Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    edited October 2023
    Options

@Xception81 said:
    I’m surprised that Riri didn’t work, since she worked for me. But I’m pretty sure “most” passives don’t work, except that 4Juggs is “unique” with his AOE, and his does. But I tested earlier and Polaris without Juggs didn’t increase my count, nor did many other passives.

I think Rocket's strike-adding passive grants one as well.

• Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 598 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2023
    Options

5mags blue and nightcrawler purple just netted me 89 on the ability counter in a single game... And I retreated before downing the last enemy in the green node (Doom Descends) of the current PVE for those concerned with placement.

3*switch adds 1 each time she puts down her counter as well... So just match it and she'll add one each turn.