New Supports Experience Blog

15678911»

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2023

@S0kun said:

@BriMan2222 said:
    @S0kun can you help me as well? I'm in the same boat as Glockoma.

Ding! You've got mail!

Do I get help too? I was retired during this giveaway, but I've been one of the most consistent forum posters since 2015. I recently hit my 8yr anniversary! It's worth a shot :)

• Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 372 Mover and Shaker

@Punisher5784 said:

@S0kun said:

@BriMan2222 said:

Ding! You've got mail!

Do I get help too? I was retired during this giveaway, but I've been one of the most consistent forum posters since 2015. I recently hit my 8yr anniversary! It's worth a shot :)

I think you deserve a least 2 stones for the stories you've been posting 🤘

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,113 Chairperson of the Boards

@Punisher5784 said:

@S0kun said:

@BriMan2222 said:

Ding! You've got mail!

Do I get help too? I was retired during this giveaway, but I've been one of the most consistent forum posters since 2015. I recently hit my 8yr anniversary! It's worth a > @Punisher5784 said:

@S0kun said:

@BriMan2222 said:

Ding! You've got mail!

I think the criteria was 10 posts in the month prior to the reward, so there was a list. I quickly tried to look for the announcement to link it to no avail but will find it later.

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 968 Critical Contributor

@Scofie said:

@Punisher5784 said:

@S0kun said:

@BriMan2222 said:

Ding! You've got mail!

Do I get help too? I was retired during this giveaway, but I've been one of the most consistent forum posters since 2015. I recently hit my 8yr anniversary! It's worth a > @Punisher5784 said:

@S0kun said:

@BriMan2222 said:

Ding! You've got mail!

I think the criteria was 10 posts in the month prior to the reward, so there was a list. I quickly tried to look for the announcement to link it to no avail but will find it later.

I posted a link to the original thread of the previous page of this thread.
    It was 10 emails in the 5+ months prior.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards

@S0kun said:

@Punisher5784 said:

Whoever has Punisher5784 as their in-game name just got mail! Hopefully that was you :smile:

Wow! Thank you so much!
    I finished a match and the Support appeared. It put a huge smile on my face. I greatly appreciate it! :)

• StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 746 Critical Contributor

Ehm.. just something that irks me. My 'support experience' of the ones i don't have is that the descriptions of what they actually do are almost completely unreadable, as the dark grey text on black background does nobody any favors. Would be nice if this could be fixed so I can tell which supports could be useful in the future.

Thanks in advance.