New Supports Experience Blog

Options

Comments

• Glockoma
    Glockoma Posts: 555 Critical Contributor
    Options

Iโ€™m more interested in the 3* Reality stone forum reward. When was that and how did that work?

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,866 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Glockoma said:
    Iโ€™m more interested in the 3* Reality stone forum reward. When was that and how did that work?

I want to say January-ish last year? You had to have posted on the Forums X amount of times in X amount of weeks to get it. It was announced outta nowhere. I guess the Devs wanted to reward people or something? Presumably they hadn't read most of my 7 billion posts before thinking this was a good idea...

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 984 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2023
    Options

@Glockoma said:

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/86996/the-june-mpq-forums-not-a-contest-giveaway-6-21-22/p1

June 2022

"To qualify:
    Must have made 10+ comments in the D3 Forums between January 1, 2022 and June 15, 2022."

• DAZ0273
    Options

Oh it was as soon ago as June? Blimey.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I had that stone too but I rarely use it. It's supposed to be the top 1 or 2 stones out of the six.

• DAZ0273
    Options

@Glockoma said:

OMG - I just read the thread first page again and well, I dunno how to tell you this but...your name was one that would have qualified. Maybe you can still ask IceIX?

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 984 Critical Contributor
    Options

I just noticed the same thing... :#

• Glockoma
    Glockoma Posts: 555 Critical Contributor
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@Glockoma said:

OMG - I just read the thread first page again and well, I dunno how to tell you this but...your name was one that would have qualified. Maybe you can still ask IceIX?

Haha, thatโ€™s pretty great. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ Iโ€™ll definitely tag, but all good either way.
    @IceIX

Thank you all, your attention to detail are a great support all its own.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Mine wasn't. :-(

@S0kun / @IceIX - can you help @Glockoma?

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,062 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@HoundofShadow said:
    I had that stone too but I rarely use it. It's supposed to be the top 1 or 2 stones out of the six.

Me either. I leveled it up and it still just sits there not even equipped to anyone. For what it does, the chimichanga does better.

The Power stone is the only one that matters with the free chance to fire a power when you make a match.

KGB

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,114 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2023
    Options

Oh dang, I didn't even realize that I qualified for the stone as well. Hopefully it's not too late lol.

• Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,493 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Well, the surprise contest did a pretty good job of showing who was actually reading the forums. TBH, Yeah, I totally missed the reward post too. Someone in alliance chat had to mention it to me before I checked.

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@KGB said:

@HoundofShadow said:

Me either. I leveled it up and it still just sits there not even equipped to anyone. For what it does, the chimichanga does better.

The Power stone is the only one that matters with the free chance to fire a power when you make a match.

KGB

It's good for Shang Chi teams. I used to have mine on half Thor but changed it to Melinda May.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Supports that give + 6aps are still the top tier supports.

I used that Stone on SC team and maybe I should give it a spin again. I remember it has a % to convert teamup aps to team strongest colour aps.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

So, you'll re-run the Kamar-taj offer soon, now that people can make an informed decision on whether it's worth buying, right?

• BriMan2222
    Options

@S0kun said:

@Scofie said:
    Mine wasn't. :-(

@S0kun / @IceIX - can you help @Glockoma?

Ding! You've got mail @Glockoma.

@S0kun can you help me as well? I'm in the same boat as Glockoma.

• S0kun
    S0kun ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    Options

@BriMan2222 said:

Ding! You've got mail!

• BriMan2222
    Options

@S0kun said:

@BriMan2222 said:

Ding! You've got mail!

Woohoo, thank you so much! It just came through.