Training Montage Community Challenge 2024

Options

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I went ahead and rerostered most of them, but they aren’t all built enough to do the quests.

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options

Got all but Hawkeye done

But the AI refuses to let me have even one cover for him so looking like I’m not going to complete the challenge

• tylenol4
    tylenol4 Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options

@turbomoose said:
    Got all but Hawkeye done

But the AI refuses to let me have even one cover for him so looking like I’m not going to complete the challenge

If you're desperate (and you have it) you can use Black Bolt's Yellow ability to boost HE's abilities, including abilities you haven't trained.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,132 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

At 9.9m. Think we will make it... 🙂

• turbomoose
    Options

@tylenol4 said:

@turbomoose said:
    Got all but Hawkeye done

If you're desperate (and you have it) you can use Black Bolt's Yellow ability to boost HE's abilities, including abilities you haven't trained.

Unfortunately I can’t even get 1 cover for him . I ascended him ages ago so 3* ascended powers don’t count

Think this was a bit poor by the game planners , we all buy into their new idea and then we can’t use them anymore

I understand the DDQ not allowing them to be used but this challenge should not be limited to one version of a cover

Fortunately I don’t need the iso I just like to complete the challenges

You can’t even favourite the character as it’s a 2*

• ThaRoadWarrior
    Options

How many 5* Nightcrawlers got made in this time?

• turbomoose
    Options

24 hours to go and my quest for a single red cover for 2* hawkeye remains unfulfilled. Now have 4 covers 1 blue and 3 purple.

I am wondering in the future what other challenges will be thrown our way that are not able to be completed.

• meadowsweet
    meadowsweet Posts: 236 Tile Toppler
    Options

@turbomoose said:
    24 hours to go and my quest for a single red cover for 2* hawkeye remains unfulfilled. Now have 4 covers 1 blue and 3 purple.

I am wondering in the future what other challenges will be thrown our way that are not able to be completed.

In the next two weeks:

• Upgrade a 4★ base character to Level 550
    • Increase your SHIELD Rank by 25 Levels
    • Finish in 1st place for a PVP Season
    • Add 200 Levels to an Infinity Stone Support
    • Champion 50 different 3★ characters
    • Kick 15 members out of your Alliance
    • Do not make a single Yellow match, even by accidental cascade
    • Win at least one match in 50 consecutive Lightning Round windows (get those alarm clocks ready!)
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Yeah especially that shield rank will be hard since they refuse to raise it beyond 300, a lot of us are stuck.

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,010 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@turbomoose said:

Don't remember if it was in this thread or somewhere else, but someone mentioned that if you have blackbolt his power that increases how many covers a character has for their powers works even on powers that they don't have unlocked yet.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    Options

Odin can do it too if you have enough fortifications in play.

• turbomoose
    Options

@BriMan2222 said:

@turbomoose said:

Don't remember if it was in this thread or somewhere else, but someone mentioned that if you have blackbolt his power that increases how many covers a character has for their powers works even on powers that they don't have unlocked yet.

I saw the post about bb didn’t realise it worked on powers you don’t have,

Thanks for the info, I’ll give it a go :)

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 950 Critical Contributor
    Options

@turbomoose said:
    Thanks to those who suggested bb and Odin

Have completed the challenge :)

I’m a very happy moose now 🎉🎉🎉🎉

That's the best kind of moose.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,631 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Don't let him get too happy, you know there will be rutting...

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,311 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I’m not and was not - would never be- in the running for the “be one of the first 100 players to get a 2-5 NC” contest. But: is it over? Did 100 people do it or is the race still on? Will a list of winners be published?

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,631 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Did we win yet?