Training Montage Community Challenge 2024

Options

Comments

• cooperbigdaddy
    cooperbigdaddy Posts: 366 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Maybe I missed it, but will there be a way in game to track our progress and know how many points we are accruing to reach each tier?

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,970 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@cooperbigdaddy said:
    Maybe I missed it, but will there be a way in game to track our progress and know how many points we are accruing to reach each tier?

Yes. See the post 2 prior to yours by MPQBlaine for the link.

KGB

• cooperbigdaddy
    cooperbigdaddy Posts: 366 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@KGB said:

@cooperbigdaddy said:

Yes. See the post 2 prior to yours by MPQBlaine for the link.

KGB

Thank you!

• DJ47057
    DJ47057 Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Options

Stone now belongs to Tier 5

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,970 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I already have this stone at R3.

I think it was the one they gave out for posting on the Forum X number of times.

KGB

• S0kun
    S0kun ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@bluewolf said:
    @IceIX @S0kun

The timing of the challenge period has not been defined exactly; it may seem simple but there are players around the world. I am not applying any covers until 7:00 EST (when Slice 1 of the launch event starts) as I assume that will be safe for the purposes of a contest that starts on Feb 22.

If you could define a cutoff for the community (11:59 PM EDT on March 6, maybe?) that would be helpful.

Some have noted that the cutoff is before the next token rotation for Latests (which usually happens around 1 AM EST), which is fine but also important for defining things since some people are avoiding opening Latests until Goose leaves.

Thank you for setting up a new challenge which makes the game more interesting, and fun.

Answered these questions in the main thread as an FAQ :)

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,045 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 22 February 2024, 18:39
    Options

Would this be easy to get if reading another post. New week he's asended to 4 star rank for what 20 k. Hp. So 40k hp will get you 2. 4 stars. Just get one to max and merge them.

• Adric1123
    Adric1123 Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    Options

Only correct choice for montage music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK4gv11PTI8

• Painmonger
    Painmonger Posts: 154 Tile Toppler
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    Well all I know is I don't have any iso to level up anybody so if you lot need me to help with this and you are post-iso then you'd best be nominating me to get your share so I can help! DM the Devs and tell CS! If you don't do this then it is clearly unfair and a breach of my human rights. Remember the GotG challenge when I nearly had a nervous breakdown on here? Nobody wants a repeat of that so do the smart thing!

Opposite end of the spectrum, I've got 14M iso & no one to level. Sorry, forum. Definitely not spending LT/CP for a 2* challenge...

• SaltnPeppa
    SaltnPeppa Posts: 314 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@S0kun How about sending an in-game notice about the Community Challenge? You guys need to make this standard practice for your business. It should be the priority to communicate in-game.

Also, add a link to the progress - that's not in the comments section of the thread, directly as part of the original post of the challenge so people don't have to search for it everytime.

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@KGB said:
    I already have this stone at R3.

I think it was the one they gave out for posting on the Forum X number of times.

KGB

Same. So I guess we'll get shards for the next level of the stone instead.

• S0kun
    Options

@SaltnPeppa said:
    @S0kun How about sending an in-game notice about the Community Challenge? You guys need to make this standard practice for your business. It should be the priority to communicate in-game.

Also, add a link to the progress - that's not in the comments section of the thread, directly as part of the original post of the challenge so people don't have to search for it everytime.

We'll send a MOTD tomorrow since we want to make sure day 1 doesn't surface any bugs that we may have overlooked. It's also a good way for us to have a general sense of what the organic trajectory is prior to us sending out the MOTD that will cause a spike.

• captainheath
    captainheath Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    Options

It would be cool if the link would also show an amount vs. time graph. Then we could see the spike and cheer the slope. (Sorry, I'm a physics teacher.)

• S0kun
    Options

@DJ47057 said:
    Stone now belongs to Tier 5

Our intern mixed up the reward with the Nightcrawler Race to 100 prize. For the community Tier 5, the support reward will be Rank 4: The Blackbird (X-Jet) and is now updated in the dashboard.

• MPQBlaine
    MPQBlaine ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Options

@SaltnPeppa said:

Hey there, we initially provided the link at the top of the forum post. Only added it in the comments as well for those engaging in the discussion.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,187 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

So far, I have a 1/2/1 Nightcrawler. Definitely on track to have a 13 cover 2* by the time this challenge wraps. You're all welcome for my massive contribution.

• grumbLEGO
    grumbLEGO Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    Options

@captainheath said:
    It would be cool if the link would also show an amount vs. time graph. Then we could see the spike and cheer the slope. (Sorry, I'm a physics teacher.)

Don’t ever apologize for that! I love graphs and statistics!