***** Miles Morales (Carnage Symbiote) *****

Options

Comments

• VALACK
    VALACK Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options

Dev..... there're no kingpin shard in miles rewards. So... plz fix in game or feeder image

• Jinx
    Jinx Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
    Options

Going to try out KK and Storm with him. Seems like they’ll feed each other well and double and triple dip on damage. Full rainbow too.

• tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 553 Critical Contributor
    Options

Not a big fan of this power set. Red is nice but expensive. Maybe he can be of use as web tile producer with the cheap purple. Or if you want to churn out a decent amount out attack tiles to be buffed up insane. Would I really want to add him to a team however for the sole purpose of either creating web tiles or attack tiles depending if he's paired with another character that utilizes web tiles or someone like Kitty/Polaris to buff or generate additional attack tiles. I don't know, but I'm not sure I'd be using him intent on firing off his expensive red.

As far as how he pairs with other symbiotes who knows between weird abilities for all these characters, color overlap and some of them having passive like Jeff. This character will probably be a bit better than most think, but I'm not excited for him. Not sure who I want more between Carnosaur whatever his name is in LL or Miles, if I was to pull and finish Vulture and Omega.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,189 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

he looks like he might want to be played with Carbage if you're going to maximize attack tile nonsense.

• StanleyBurrell
    StanleyBurrell Posts: 143 Tile Toppler
    Options

Really sad Omega is surrounded by junk. Was ready to blow the hoard but…just…no.

• tonypq
    Options

@StanleyBurrell said:
    Really sad Omega is surrounded by junk. Was ready to blow the hoard but…just…no.

I'd like Vulture and Omega, just a tough choice between Venomsaurus or Miles, don't love either of them. Maybe once some players get to use Miles a bit and more info comes out I'll be able to make up my mind.

• StanleyBurrell
    Options

I thought Vulture was gonna be good. Overall kinda disappointing though. Miles however appears to be pure trash tier. Rex is decent I’d say.

• nwahs086
    nwahs086 Posts: 81 Match Maker
    Options

@tonypq said:

@StanleyBurrell said:

I'd like Vulture and Omega, just a tough choice between Venomsaurus or Miles, don't love either of them. Maybe once some players get to use Miles a bit and more info comes out I'll be able to make up my mind.

I'm gonna try my 3/3/3 Miles in his boosted PVE to see if he has potential. I'm leaning towards him at the moment for when I'm opening tokens to get my Omega Red as high as I can. Venomsaurus is a known quantity and he's just meh. I hope Miles is surprisingly good.

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,305 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Using sports analogies, I think Miles has a higher ceiling than Venomsaurus. But his floor is also lower.

• Jinx
    Jinx Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
    Options

Trying to use him with Chasm and get as close to a rainbow team as I can to keep the AP low. Using Doom as a third for the moment.

• Gymp28
    Gymp28 Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Options

Doesn’t the possibility of a 5 star web tile meta (with ascension of 2099 & Silk) make him a lot better??

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Gymp28 said:
    Doesn’t the possibility of a 5 star web tile meta (with ascension of 2099 & Silk) make him a lot better??

Sure, in 3 years when people have leveled 5* versions of those.

• Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options

I wouldn't have guessed that KP would be so good at hide and seek...

• tonypq
    Options

If you pair Miles with Carbage, who's your third teammate ? Kitty to buff attack tiles for Miles/Carb ? Another spider character or symbiote for web tiles ?

I don't see myself using mile to try and pop off big reds. So I was looking at how I'd make a good team using either his green or purple. With green trying to add attack tiles, with any charged tiles created bonus. Maybe Kitty buffing or Polaris replicating could get slightly nuts, but who knows if it's worth the time or effort. Buffed week is a different story of course but unbuffed there are much better teams most will use. As far as purple 3 webs for 4 AP is nice but not sure we still have any great web tile based teams, or at the 5* level.

As far as charged tiles As far as creating charged tiles passively with green or matching webs with purple, it's decent but not sure I'd want to put him on a team for this purpose. Especially with Mthor and her kit.

I'm just trying to figure out how or why I'd want to use Miles other than boost weeks. I'm struggling to find him very exciting. I do love using Kitty and buffing tiles, so I'm sure using Miles/Carbage could be somewhat fun and effective seeing how high you can get the attack tiles. Especially with Kitty's red to add more to the board.

Using him with Gwenom to try and put out lots of web tiles together with each characters purple, so you can fire off he red for the extra hits seems a bit tedious and not worth the effort. Maybe using supports and boosts to front load some red/purple attack power speeds the process up quite a bit. Buffed Gewnom might then be an ok teammate if you can get her red off somewhat quickly with extra hits.

Still up in the air when/if I want to pull from LLs. Coming down to Venomsaurus or Miles. Venomsaurus seems like he could be fun with a damage booster or Mthor to quickly gain AP and fire his red/green. The blue stun is handy and his health pool. Seems pretty decent when boosted.

• bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@StanleyBurrell said:

Most meta characters are not surrounded by greatness; that would be the exception, so take what you can.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,972 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I'm really not sure Omega Red is a "meta" character in a post-Chasm metagame, and I'm really really not sure what anyone is in a post-Ascension metagame.

• StanleyBurrell
    edited September 2023
    Options

@entrailbucket said:
    I'm really not sure Omega Red is a "meta" character in a post-Chasm metagame, and I'm really really not sure what anyone is in a post-Ascension metagame.

He’s still a PvE option, a good one even. I’m just not sure being large will make it a lot better. Vulture turned out disappointing, Rex is actually pretty solid if you don’t have Monkey, Miles is pure trash. I’ve seen vids on a sandboxed account and he does NOTHING.

• bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

From my experience and comments from my alliance, Omega is a very fast option in PVE. I’m also seeing Omega in PVP now. If someone is used regularly while unboosted, I count that as being part of the meta.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,561 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Omega is absolutely a PvE meta.

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,305 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Even with all the boosted 2022 going on right now, PVE for me is WAY quicker with Okoye/OR is quicker than anything else. I have a 550 SC that I normally use (and can beat almost anything) but takes more time. OR, to me at least, is absolutely PVE meta.