What's New MPQ - June 2023 (Updated 6/15/23)

Options

Comments

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,227 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@bigjojo04 said:
    It would certainly be nice to be getting a new one of these with the updated coming events but seeing how we’re 2 PvE and 3 PvP events beyond this now seems like they’re no longer making these threads. Which wouldn’t be so much of a problem if that little piece of information would have been communicated to the community here.

I believe one is coming soon. Weekend and holidays probably delayed it.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,829 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hopefully when the post the answers to the Q&A which is due this week according to that thread we get an update here (or new July one)

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2023
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    Hopefully when the post the answers to the Q&A which is due this week according to that thread we get an update here (or new July one)

You'll get no such thing.
    You'll get a cooy/pasted response posted by the community person.

• DAZ0273
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@DAZ0273 said:

You'll get no such thing.
    You'll get a cooy/pasted response posted by the community person.

And I'll have to eat it all too or else there will be no pudding. :|

• Bowgentle
    Options

So I hear DP vs MPQ has the same old nodes.
    Could have left it retired, then.

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 796 Critical Contributor
    Options

Dust off Simulator next! Been right around a year since we last had the opportunity.

• Bowgentle
    Options

I'll take Simulator.
    At least it doesn't have two day subs.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@WilliamK1983 said:
    Dust off Simulator next! Been right around a year since we last had the opportunity.

Simulator would be easy, now.

• Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options

Run normal and hard Simulator concurrently, like in the days of old. That will cover for a few 2-day subs...
    (mostly kidding)

• WilliamK1983
    Options

@Kolence said:
    Run normal and hard Simulator concurrently, like in the days of old. That will cover for a few 2-day subs...
    (mostly kidding)

There use to be a double simulator? Sounds interesting

• Bowgentle
    Options

@WilliamK1983 said:

@Kolence said:
    (mostly kidding)

It wasn't.
    It was just 2 subs running parallel, both counted for the main leader board.
    It would be terrible in today's system.

• MrPlow
    MrPlow Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Options

What's with all the Deadpool? Am I missing something? We have a Deadpool PVP coming up and a resurrected DP vs MPQ PVE.

• pepitedechocolat
    pepitedechocolat Posts: 204 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2023
    Options

@MrPlow said:
    What's with all the Deadpool? Am I missing something? We have a Deadpool PVP coming up and a resurrected DP vs MPQ PVE.

well deadpool 3 is probably the next marvel video production that may not be terribad. Even 1 year away maybe they prepare for it

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,227 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2023
    Options

Deadpool was also in the first round of Skrull covers too.

Edit: Ooh maybe he will be in the Secret Invasion finale to bring him into the MCU!

• DAZ0273
    Options

@pepitedechocolat said:

@MrPlow said:

well deadpool 3 is probably the next marvel video production that may not be terribad. Even 1 year away maybe they prepare for it

I dunno. I thought the first Deadpool movie was terrible and never bothered watching the second one. I guess Wolverine.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,052 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@MrPlow said:

Clearly we are going to get a symbiote Deadpool before this summer is over :D

KGB

• WilliamK1983
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@WilliamK1983 said:

@Kolence said:
    (mostly kidding)

It wasn't.
    It was just 2 subs running parallel, both counted for the main leader board.
    It would be terrible in today's system.

Gotcha. I'll pass on that.

• DAZ0273
    Options

@bigjojo04 said:

@DAZ0273 said:

@pepitedechocolat said:

@MrPlow said:

I dunno. I thought the first Deadpool movie was terrible and never bothered watching the second one. I guess Wolverine.

I think you’re the first person I’ve ever come across that thought the Deadpool movies were terrible.

Well being original ain't all bad! I will correct you though: I thought one Deadpool movie was terrible (OK two if you count X-Men: Origins) but I can't comment on them all being terrible as I never watched Deadpool 2. That might be great! Maybe one day I will find out!

• emswad
    emswad Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Options

@MoosePrime said:

@emswad said:

@MoosePrime said:

@turbomoose said:

@DAZ0273 said:
    Holey Moley - July has this:

https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/shark-awareness-day/

I expect some Jeff, MPQ!

Also - Canada Day - hopefully that guy from the Enough thread gets his Sasquatch 5 (Orange & furry) & 3 (White and furry) release.

I had to check when Moose day is, apparently January 25th 🫎, don’t think there’s any marvel characters that are moose based sadly 😢

There's Mooster Fantastic and Mooseterio.

Don't forget Moosedusa

Is that a real character? I don't see anything about her at https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Moose

For reference, here are the two characters I mentioned:
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Mooster_Fantastic_(Earth-8311)
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Mooseterio_(Earth-8311)

Lol, no sorry I was just going with the moose theme