What's New MPQ - June 2023 (Updated 6/15/23)

Options

Comments

• Milmanias
    Milmanias Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options

So another Classic in a row for PvE, Hawkeye. Will we ever see any Latest Legends back in rotation?

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Milmanias said:
    So another Classic in a row for PvE, Hawkeye. Will we ever see any Latest Legends back in rotation?

I'd rather get Hawkeye shards than Jeff.

• Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 416 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@IceIX is this grouping of Classics trying to get yourselves back on a schedule, or is there a new normal that’s coming (instead of 3 Latest and 2 Classics), or is it just random? Just curious for planning purposes.

If it’s to get back on schedule, does it have to do with trying to match boss event covers to their “turn” as an Essential so that you don’t double up?

And finally, some initially thought that Electro might have been a placeholder or just a random mistake, but now that it seems like it is a group of Classics, can you confirm she really was just in her correct spot, between IronMan and Bruce Banner

• MultipleMan98
    MultipleMan98 Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Options

I hope we get one more run with Magik at least so I can champ her

• BurntOutGamer
    BurntOutGamer Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options

Is the plan in pvp placement rewards to circle back to J for 5*s? Had a couple lined up that depended on thos shards. Tia

• ArchusMonk
    ArchusMonk Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    Options

All classic 5* in PvE for the rest of the month?

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Kwahder said:
    Odd rewards in the Hulkling pvp; America in progression instead of Hulkling, MEHulk in placement instead of Red Hulk.

6/20 - 6/23 America Chavez - Stars and Strikes NEW

@IceIX since we're getting AC rewards in Hulklings PvP, can we have Hulklings rewards for ACs PvP?

• MultipleMan98
    Options

Hey guys, can we get answers as to why the latest 5* are no longer being used for PvE. Also why are we reverting back to the letter H for PvP rewards when we should be on R for the 4* stars. And why are we skipping 5* J-N characters in PvE?

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,829 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@MultipleMan98 said:
    Hey guys, can we get answers as to why the latest 5* are no longer being used for PvE. Also why are we reverting back to the letter H for PvP rewards when we should be on R for the 4* stars. And why are we skipping 5* J-N characters in PvE?

The Q&A is up so maybe worth putting this over on that thread/google submission.

• Vader614
    Vader614 Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options

The graphic indicates that the boss event ends on the 25th, yet the text PvE schedule indicates that it ends on the 29th. Please clarify which is correct, thanks.

• DAZ0273
    Options

The text is wrong unless this is the first ever 7 day Boss Event.

• Bowgentle
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

Could be!

• DAZ0273
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@DAZ0273 said:

Could be!

My Alliance might finish Round 8, yay!!!

• Zarqa
    Zarqa Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Honor Among Thieves has High Evo 5* placement rewards instead of the listed Odin shards

• MultipleMan98
    Options

@Zarqa said:
    Honor Among Thieves has High Evo 5* placement rewards instead of the listed Odin shards

So they're going back to the 3 latest legends so presumably? I wonder if it'll be Magik or spider Gwen as the 3rd. I hope for Magik because I need a 100 shards to champ her

• Bowgentle
    Options

@MultipleMan98 said:

@Zarqa said:

So they're going back to the 3 latest legends so presumably? I wonder if it'll be Magik or spider Gwen as the 3rd. I hope for Magik because I need a 100 shards to champ her

Unlikely.
    HOT runs for 4 days.
    When the next PVE starts, Magik will have left latest.

• emswad
    emswad Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Options

@Timemachinego said:
    Bets on if we get an updated thread before the new boost list goes live?

Be nice to know the required characters before the next event starts too.
    But I think they usually update this on a Thursday if my memory serves me correctly...

• DAZ0273
    Options

Apoc, Prof X and She Hulk (and Storm) all boosted means this could go a number of ways for the next week. But I suspect Chasm will be involved a bit.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    Apoc, Prof X and She Hulk (and Storm) all boosted means this could go a number of ways for the next week. But I suspect Chasm will be involved a bit.

He's always involved!

• DAZ0273
    Options

@Punisher5784 said:

@DAZ0273 said:

He's always involved!

Hasn't been that bad this last boost week to be fair because you had OP Mighty Thor everywhere instead! But I can't see people passing up a chance at a boosted immortal + other immortal pairing, especially if they also have Moondragon champed...