Apocalypse join, not.

Options

Comments

• killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 578 Critical Contributor
    Options

@gamecat235 said:

@ArchusMonk said:
    I’m having the same issue. I’m sure others are too since I’m sure the event was completed before many could join.

Well, that’s just dandy. I’m feeling a small amount of rage at the moment.

They'll reset the event and you'll still be able to get your alliance rewards this weekend. Be happy fir your alliance mates that they were able to get some extras

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,941 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@ArchusMonk said:

@HoundofShadow said:
    My alliance is still at round 5. This is a top alliance problem. :D

I’m not in a top alliance. Just one that plays a lot.

So leave your alliance and join another one just for this event.

KGB

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2023
    Options

I opened at round 8…. 30 minutes into event. Nothing.

edit*** I’m placed 4th, so this will kill entire alliances unless there is a fix

Mod note: edited out unnecessary political reference. Scofie

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options

Well we are a small alliance with a lot of new players, 10 of us have played and got level 8 done so those US players who haven’t played yet will miss out on all alliance progress

I expect this will be similar to last time and it will reset to start in a few hours

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,631 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Best Boss Event. Evah. 😀😀

• itsuka7
    itsuka7 Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Options

It is not just a top alliance problem. Our casual alliance in the group finished the whole event with merely 6 players, so 14 players got no chance for alliance rewards. Also, young rosters that have to start in round 8 are having big problems getting any personal points at all. Apoc was never friendly on 3* rosters. Reset please!

• AdeptusRevolt
    AdeptusRevolt Posts: 85 Match Maker
    Options

FYI, if your alliance got all 8 rounds done you will get your rewards the next time the event clock resets (8pm EST, 2 AM EST, Noon EST). Have run into this before with my alt or helping new players start during boss event weekends.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,631 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Oh they surely have to re-set, we likewise finished with 9 players. I asked my guys to play early to try and get a leg up on points. Wasn't expecting quite this much of a leg up! Still - those who followed the plan got a nice reward.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

This is a problem for alliance players who play too much then. :D

• AdeptusRevolt
    AdeptusRevolt Posts: 85 Match Maker
    Options

Also, old advice for APoc - if you can't beat him, do what damage you can with powers and then retreat to bank points = damage done BEFORE you make a match to end your turn.

• dianetics
    Options

Props for the guys in my alliance who got them extra covers. I guess BCS will reset the event. It is easier to reset then refund basically everyone.

• Helinutz
    Helinutz Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Options

Getting good personal points but zero alliance points. Think there’s various bugs with this that affect different alliances in different ways.

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I got it! We are welcomed to an apocalypse Era! So nobody will score anything if not having a strong roster.
    It's coherent thematically that can't be denied.

• Domsouth04
    Domsouth04 Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Options

We’re taking advantage until the event gets fixed

• dianetics
    edited March 2023
    Options

@Domsouth04 said:
    We’re taking advantage until the event gets fixed

Hooray a Be4st cover :/

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@AdeptusRevolt said:
    FYI, if your alliance got all 8 rounds done you will get your rewards the next time the event clock resets (8pm EST, 2 AM EST, Noon EST). Have run into this before with my alt or helping new players start during boss event weekends.

If what he said happens for this boss even, then BCS doesn't need to reset the event and compensate players. It's too early to celebrate.

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,713 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

They reset this and give out more Kang, the people who didn't get the one for joining late will riot.

• dianetics
    Options

Whether they give out compensation or not...the event needs to be reset. I joined when it was round 8 and only like 8 players had joined.
    The scoring was borked and needs to be readjusted.
    Whether I benefit or not, they need to rerun this. It is no different from last year when all subs were open in pve on day 1 They need to do it for this as well. If I miss out on bonus rewards, then I miss out.

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,713 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@dianetics said:
    Whether they give out compensation or not...the event needs to be reset. I joined when it was round 8 and only like 8 players had joined.
    The scoring was borked and needs to be readjusted.
    Whether I benefit or not, they need to rerun this. It is no different from last year when all subs were open in pve on day 1 They need to do it for this as well. If I miss out on bonus rewards, then I miss out.

Why, it won't matter if they give you the alliance rewards for R8 and below. You will also get to personal faster. I didn't get the alliance rewards as I joined late. Let the event run and afterwards push the missed rewards. I'm confident if they push the rewards and reset the people that didn't get 3 kangs will have the pitchforks out.

I already stated I have zero confidence in this team. They gave me a lot of free covers and then the worst gaming experience I've had for a long time. One thing after another. You really think Supports and MMR re-vamp will be anything other than a mess?

• dianetics
    edited March 2023
    Options

It will matter for lower tier players who cannot push into the 8th round.
    They won't be able to get their regular rewards.
    It is not about the tiny majority, but the larger player base who may have no idea whats going on.
    Everyone should have a fair shake at personal progression.

edit** supports and mmr have nothing to do with and is totally off topic. I'm on a wait and see stance for those things...though I don't have high hopes.