Why no new event?

12346»

Comments

• killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 583 Critical Contributor

Posted here on boards by iceX
    "Current plan with next season is to rotate out She-Hulk and Emma with Riri and Hit-Monkey coming in, then have a CP store for a little bit for people who still wanted to grab Emma a little longer."

That doesn't sound like an official announcement to me. Sounds more like the "current behind the scene thinking" you mentioned.

• killahKlown
    edited January 2023

@killahKlown said:
    "Current plan with next season is to rotate out She-Hulk and Emma with Riri and Hit-Monkey coming in, then have a CP store for a little bit for people who still wanted to grab Emma a little longer."

That doesn't sound like an official announcement to me. Sounds more like the "current behind the scene thinking" you mentioned.

So if he can indeed post a "spoiler from a credible source" here, then whats stopping him/them from posting all of them?

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,638 Chairperson of the Boards

Maybe people use those other forums because they hope to get insider/early/spoiler info so they can get an advantage over others?

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards

Well, devs are humans after all and we can't blame where they spend their time chatting.
    However I remember certain issue which happened a lot on the former devs era: many people knew in advance who were next 3 new releases and that was called "datamine".
    Strangely enough, BCS seems to not having the same issue.
    Perhaps former devs had a toxic "friendship" with some users on discord which was ruining our guessing sweet time.

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards

@killahKlown said:

@killahKlown said:

So if he can indeed post a "spoiler from a credible source" here, then whats stopping him/them from posting all of them?

Sometimes they do, sometimes different questions get asked in different forums. For example, the glitch where there are no daily rewards after 33xx days was addressed in each forum. People were asking about it everywhere. The glitch where Chasm doesn’t consistently do damage at the every turn was addressed in the bugs section here, stating Chasm needs to be reworked to work properly. We are a pretty good community though. If it is stated somewhere, word of mouth makes sure it gets to everyone connected.

• killahKlown

That last sentence is true. I definitely agree with you there