Why no new event?

Comments

• Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,760 Chairperson of the Boards

It's clear nobody's in the office atm, so it will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,699 Chairperson of the Boards

If we need a break, we can take it ourselves whenever we want. We don't need breaks built in for us.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

I'd settle for Simulator, that has been suspiciously absent for months now.
    I expect they're taking awhile to put the new characters into the nodes.

• Bowgentle

@Bzhai said:

@Bowgentle said:
    I'd settle for Simulator, that has been suspiciously absent for months now.
    I expect they're taking awhile to put the new characters into the nodes.

If they do I hope they make it a separate new pve model, one not reliant on speed clearing and placement but more on team dynamics and milestone achievements.

Sim can be a fun challenge but not when you have to clear it multiple times over 3 days and with the added pressure of time. Then it just becomes tedious and frustrating.

Eh.
    I appreciate harder PVEs, it's nice not to have the t50 within 100 points because all you need is Hulkoye and there is zero risk.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards

Thanks for correcting. :D

• Zalasta
    Zalasta Posts: 285 Mover and Shaker

Still no event showing, and now one of my alliance members on day 3355 says the daily resupply is broken, indicating that he would receive a level 000 Yelena in both 3 and 44 days. Then that disappeared and shows nothing for the future. I wonder if something more is going on here.

• Bowgentle

Daily supply: guess nobody looked ahead far enough.
    Should be an easy fix.

No events: I'm having a hard time to believe that they knew that events would run out, and the solution to that was "who cares, let's close down shop anyway".
    I guess someone was supposed to at least remotely connect to push something, and that fell through.
    Because if they knew on the 20th that they would be gone until Jan 3rd, surely there would have been communication?
    I mean, it's not Demiurge we're talking about here.

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards

@turbomoose said:
    If it just one day it’s not a big deal but if it’s longer this will impact some people achieving their daily quest goals

I’m quite fortunate that I have slice 3 for story mode so I’ll have something to do in an hour or so

Pvp I’ve already done so tomorrow will be a quiet day

Been meaning to start at the gym so tomorrow I’ll be doing that 🙂

not really if it was tue weds thurs i could play big time tue and thurs
    if its weds thur friday i wont play much on weds and friday so it means i will not max max progress

so next pve they should give everyone max rewards just like the people who could not play when they couldnt log in (joking) but really its since now i will not be able to play max time i will lose out on progress

i say it has something to do with longer off season. maybe they are working on something new and the code didnt go though and with noone in the office they didnt see this coming

o well off to play snap ( shakes fist at this game for making me play an awful game lol

• Bowgentle
    edited January 2023

Well, doubling the progression rewards in Strange Sights to make up for a missed PVE would be a start.
    Then double the sub rewards and give everyone t5 rewards again, and we'll call it even.

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards

we need a new vault we had hoilday vault for last month how about a hung over vault or spent too much cash vault :)

• Bowgentle

@slidecage said:
    we need a new vault we had hoilday vault for last month how about a hung over vault or spent too much cash vault :)

Wasp, OML, Kingpin covers, let's goooooo.

• MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards

@Bowgentle said:

@slidecage said:

Wasp, OML, Kingpin covers, let's goooooo.

Vault of Shame!

• Chrynos1989
    Chrynos1989 Posts: 328 Mover and Shaker

People here are just upset because now they don’t have mpq as an excuse for not talking to their wives…

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards

@Sekilicious said:
    If I wasn’t a moderator I’d make jokes about how Hound predicted the game would be immediately shut down after Shardmas. But here we are so I won’t.

Luckily you are! If not you'd say something maybe like that... Bad boy... :D

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards

Second day of pve blackout.
    Non-playing-MPQ wishers must be ecstatic.
    Aren't devs available on discord?

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards

I didn't know mod can't make jokes. :o