***** She-Hulk (Immortal) *****

Comments

• Gundala
    Gundala Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Need advice here. I was going to winfinite with KK (+Brolaris) or chasing Shemortal (my ihulk is 525)?
  • allen_koholic
    allen_koholic Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2022
    Gundala said:
    Need advice here. I was going to winfinite with KK (+Brolaris) or chasing Shemortal (my ihulk is 525)?
    Personally, KK seems redundant.  You can get the same effect from Kitty or Thanos or a few others.  

I don’t know if there’s a counter to the immortal twins and Ikaris, besides Archangel.  That’s going to be a PVP nightmare, if she ends up working the way I’m thinking she does.

To me, Mighty Thor /  Chasm / iSheHulk is when I crack my hoard.
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 946 Critical Contributor
    Omegased said:
    Grizwald said:
    I'd be tempted to play both Immortal Hulks with 5* Daredevil, but DD is probably the weak link there. 
    What will Daredevil do in that trio?
    Put down strike tiles and heal himself.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Omegased said:
    Grizwald said:
    I'd be tempted to play both Immortal Hulks with 5* Daredevil, but DD is probably the weak link there. 
    What will Daredevil do in that trio?
    Put down strike tiles and heal himself.
    He won't last long in the current game if he is tanking anything. Better to go with an always airborne characrer like ikaris or vulture IMO. At least on offense.

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,698 Chairperson of the Boards
    Great store, I just cannot afford to get anymore ihulk without okoye  :(
  • Gundala
    Gundala Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    that's very helpful. thanks. hoarding continues.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,894 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hope people move on from Colossus to this meta. 

Shang will easily wreck the immortal twins as should any winfinite team. 

I’ll take Wanda/Shang/Jane over Hulks plus Ikaris/Vulture/Whoever

Take out the 4* easily (especially if your Wanda is stacking charges from green door). Build up your combo points to where you can take out Shulk and then Hulk in the same turn with Crit punches. Should be way faster than chewing through Wanda/Colossus damage negation. 

4s are squishy and both Hulks damage themselves so they help you whittle them down. She-Hulk doesn’t look particularly scary offensively unlike Zombie Bruce who hits hard on two powers. Her red is weak for the cost. Green is just a board shake that will mostly trigger when she revives. Otherwise… it’s okay but nothing terrifying. They also overlap on all strong colors and have only two active colors. 

People here are running scared, but I say wait and see. I think their perceived dominance is a bit overrated. 
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    This character is way better than it looks on paper.
    Red can be good for to get rid of a problem throwing airborne for 1 turn. Sadly the enemy takes up to 12% of their health and I think that won't never change no matter if shehulk revives 3 times.
    The green power will be the destructive showdown. But a serious one. It's hard to tell without testing her but after reviving 3 times and depending of the green and red distribution she could wipe out 3 almost whole columns, and after that comes the big cascade.
    PX could join that team with joy.
    And the revive is what makes her unique and could be the first character who people want to play at 1 health. Reviving with a free 8 AP attack and dealing more damage on that awesome board shaking up to 225% increased damage (max level) so her green will deal 150% of the initial damage on all the tiles destroyed by her.
    Also she will take up to 75% increased damage so she will start dying often.
    Awesome character indeed.
  • 658_2
    658_2 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    I hope people move on from Colossus to this meta. 

Shang will easily wreck the immortal twins as should any winfinite team. 

I’ll take Wanda/Shang/Jane over Hulks plus Ikaris/Vulture/Whoever

Take out the 4* easily (especially if your Wanda is stacking charges from green door). Build up your combo points to where you can take out Shulk and then Hulk in the same turn with Crit punches. Should be way faster than chewing through Wanda/Colossus damage negation. 

4s are squishy and both Hulks damage themselves so they help you whittle them down. She-Hulk doesn’t look particularly scary offensively unlike Zombie Bruce who hits hard on two powers. Her red is weak for the cost. Green is just a board shake that will mostly trigger when she revives. Otherwise… it’s okay but nothing terrifying. They also overlap on all strong colors and have only two active colors. 

People here are running scared, but I say wait and see. I think their perceived dominance is a bit overrated. 
    Yep. I think people will try SHulk/iHulk and quickly abandon it. There’s a reason we almost never see iHulk with anyone but Okoye in pick 2, and it’s still going to apply. He’ll make killing SH quicker and easier and his health pool goes so fast after his revives, he’ll be relatively easy to kill in the same turn as SH.

Chasm though…that one is going to be a freaking pain. He’ll have abyss tiles all over the place by the time you whittle them both down, and Chasm’s drain might make running SC with a suboptimal partner unreliable also. Hulkoye will work well if you pay enough attention to not kill Chasm. JThor hiding behind She Hulk should work too.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    The revive meta is scary for 4* and below players. Majority of the revive mechanics can only be revived on the AI's turn. Ikaris and Immortal She Hulk can only be revived on the next turn. Other than that, you just need to time your powers for Chasm, Banner and Sersi.

• fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,909 Chairperson of the Boards
    Question: Does Immortal Jen's permanent damage increase from "...Makes Me Stronger" also include match damage? 
  • Yoik
    Yoik Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    I was going to use my hoard when Chasm went in, now i want to wait for She hulk, the next one better not be tempting ;) So when are we likely to see her in the latest ledge packs as one of the 3 choices to mainly pick? Mid Sept? Chasm, Thor and She Hulk seems like a nice trio to me
  • Clutch004
    Clutch004 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    It’s probably on here somewhere and I’m just missing it, but when is Chasm going into the LL vault? I’m itching to break my hoard then save up for a couple months and see who’s in it with iShulk
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    I *think* 5* now rotate at beginning of new season - so Thursday?
  • TriSentinel
    TriSentinel Posts: 134 Tile Toppler
    This awesome, if we’re really good maybe we’ll get Abomination (IMMORTAL).
  • Pottsie1980
    Pottsie1980 Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Already have kk champed, but will be breaking the hoard once immortal she hulk lands. Unless some massive weakness is found during her pvp event
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Clutch004 said:
    It’s probably on here somewhere and I’m just missing it, but when is Chasm going into the LL vault? I’m itching to break my hoard then save up for a couple months and see who’s in it with iShulk
     Chasm will be in vaults on Thursday 
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,246 Chairperson of the Boards
    Debating not champing a 5* in LL for the first time in years.  My KK is 1/1/2 with enough shards for two covers.  From what I've seen, she is "ok" but not as great as thought when first announced.  Might be worth saving another month (right now I have 345 pulls between shards/LL).  I'm thinking KK will be fine underlevelled for PVE when she is required and will be better for more covers of 5J/Chas/ISHE.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,488 Chairperson of the Boards
    Gundala said:
    Personally, KK seems redundant.  You can get the same effect from Kitty or Thanos or a few others.  

I don’t know if there’s a counter to the immortal twins and Ikaris, besides Archangel.  That’s going to be a PVP nightmare, if she ends up working the way I’m thinking she does.

To me, Mighty Thor /  Chasm / iSheHulk is when I crack my hoard.

Speaking for myself, I actually rather like KK.  OTOH my three highest 5*s (all slightly over 500) are Okoye, Apocalypse, and Bill, so her "generate AP for herself or bill on every enemy power usage," and "Do random (boostable) damage every time you match or destroy a friendly tile" are both very useful, particularly in PVE.  The amount of damage (particularly when she's boosted) when you use Apocalypse's black is immense, and it generates 4 green and blue AP to boot.
    She's also very, very good with Kitty/Polaris for the same reason - every time you match Polaris' strikes you do damage to the front character for Polaris, then to as many random characters as you matched strikes with KK.  It ramps up very quickly.
    Both of these uses are really in PVE, though.  In PVP we'll have to see - she'll probably be decent on her boost week, particularly if the required character generates specials.  The AP gen doesn't come up nearly as much as when you're facing goons, though.

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,488 Chairperson of the Boards
    iShe-Hulk looks... okay.  None of her powers are cheap, and her green is one of those "board shake that may or may not do anything" powers, which are always kind of frustrating.  It's mostly there to give her some board shake when she revives.  She may play better than she looks -- since her "increased damage" almost certainly applies to both match and power damage and she revives with a lot more HP than her cousin, she'll be a better tank and start hitting pretty hard after she dies and comes back a few times.  Bruce you want to deliberately keep in the back because he hurts himself, Jen not so much - she does take increased damage once she revives, but that's it.  My take - you'll use her when boosted, but otherwise probably not unless someone plays really well with her, and I just don't see that happening.
    Because she doesn't revive until the following turn, the "Immortal Cousins" team won't be more than a minor nuisance, I think.  Taking up two character slots for a cute trick is a lot, and boosted 5*s can pretty easily one-shot a revived iHulk, even a revived iShe-Hulk.  For SIM... meh.  Apoc can take them both out in one turn fairly easily, run one of the many Apoc teams (I like BRB/Apoc/SW, because its' the most fun.)