***** She-Hulk (Immortal) *****

Comments

• DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,191 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not looking forward to the revive meta that is rocketing upon us. How long until we get a character that when s/he downs someone , they stay down.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,312 Site Admin
    Davidk777 said:
    Gymp28 said:
    KGB said:
    If this character can be played with IHulk it would be almost impossible to win against a pair of them unless you fired an AOE that killed both at the same time so hopefully they can't be played toegether. I'm worried that even Smart Hulk + Chasm will be virtually impossible to down.

Sooner or later we are going to need a character who prevents revivals as a passive power, some kind of lord of the dead.

KGB
    Highly likely that this character will be a Hulk so that only one can exist on your team. Does Glidey’s blue prevent revivals?
    Pretty sure immortal hulk and immortal she-hulk will be playable together. Yikes, the revive meta is going to be real! 
    This presumably means stuns and disables such as glidey’s are going to be at an absolute premium on upcoming releases to prevent all the nonsense.
    Not a great deal of stun on meta 5star chars at present, right? Maybe 5*Jane and iceman will be the combo to shut down zombieland?
    It will interesting to see if you can play both hulks together. They both have (Immortal) in there under name. I don't you can play them together, but I can be wrong. 
    Yes, both are playable at once.
  • Davidk777
    Davidk777 Posts: 76 Match Maker
    edited August 2022
    Not looking forward to the revive meta that is rocketing upon us. How long until we get a character that when s/he downs someone , they stay down.
    If you seen DD season 2. Then you know that what the Punisher does. Lol

Could be an awesome power for him. If they ever make him a 5*
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    IceIX said:
    Information on the newest 5-Star to join the game, the Immortal Jen Walters, the She-Hulk!
    After seeing the numbers, I wonder the same. She revives and uses the green power. Is that a free attack?
  • IceIX
    Bad said:
    IceIX said:
    Information on the newest 5-Star to join the game, the Immortal Jen Walters, the She-Hulk!
    After seeing the numbers, I wonder the same. She revives and uses the green power. Is that a free attack?
    Yep. It costs no AP. If you don't have the cover yet, it fires at level 1.
  • McRich
    McRich Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Is the new 4* She-Hulk going to feed the 5* She-Hulk?
  • Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 406 Mover and Shaker
    IceIX… are we playing Thick as Thieves on 8/25 or the Gorr boss event like the August forum post event shows in the calendar?
  • Davidk777
    Davidk777 Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Her green destroys green and red tiles then all tiles below. The destroys tiles below dose not generate ap, but do the destroy green and red does?
  • LucasRaven
    LucasRaven Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    McRich said:
    Is the new 4* She-Hulk going to feed the 5* She-Hulk?
    Yep, totally. 
  • CharlieLima
    CharlieLima Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
    IceIX said:
    Davidk777 said:
    Gymp28 said:
    KGB said:
    If this character can be played with IHulk it would be almost impossible to win against a pair of them unless you fired an AOE that killed both at the same time so hopefully they can't be played toegether. I'm worried that even Smart Hulk + Chasm will be virtually impossible to down.

Sooner or later we are going to need a character who prevents revivals as a passive power, some kind of lord of the dead.

KGB
    Highly likely that this character will be a Hulk so that only one can exist on your team. Does Glidey’s blue prevent revivals?
    Pretty sure immortal hulk and immortal she-hulk will be playable together. Yikes, the revive meta is going to be real! 
    This presumably means stuns and disables such as glidey’s are going to be at an absolute premium on upcoming releases to prevent all the nonsense.
    Not a great deal of stun on meta 5star chars at present, right? Maybe 5*Jane and iceman will be the combo to shut down zombieland?
    It will interesting to see if you can play both hulks together. They both have (Immortal) in there under name. I don't you can play them together, but I can be wrong. 
    Yes, both are playable at once.
    Wild man. Wild. You devs are definitely shaking things up. I love it.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not looking forward to the She-Hulk IHulk combos in Sim.  If her Blue was just a different random ability I would be super excited for her.  Unfortunately with the revival meta arriving in MPQ PVP and Sim are going to become brutal 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    IceIX said:
    Bad said:
    IceIX said:
    How do end a match with her and immortal hulk both in play? Simultaneous KO?
  • IceIX
    IceIX said:
    Bad said:
    IceIX said:
    How do end a match with her and immortal hulk both in play? Simultaneous KO?
    She-Hulk doesn't revive until the next team turn, which is intentional. So any ability will down her, then you can finish off the other reviver. Or yes, simultaneous KO like an AoE will work too.
  • allen_koholic
    allen_koholic Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Welp, I was wrong about it being a Hulk.

Did you guys even test an iHulk + iSheHulk + Ikaris?  That seems ….extremely, extremely broken and wholly unfun to play against.  Like I thought Bishop was bad, but yikes.  The dawn of the chase yellow AP meta is real.
  • Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 558 Critical Contributor
    Yep i'm keen to run iHulk, iShulk & Vulture.

There will be blood. 
  • Grizwald
    Grizwald Posts: 100 Tile Toppler
    I'd be tempted to play both Immortal Hulks with 5* Daredevil, but DD is probably the weak link there. 
  • Omegased
    Grizwald said:
    I'd be tempted to play both Immortal Hulks with 5* Daredevil, but DD is probably the weak link there. 
    What will Daredevil do in that trio?
  • Omegased
    Just saw that Hulk legendary store.

Holy moly that's a Hulky store. is that possibly one of the best Legendary stores we've seen in a while?
  • McRich
    McRich Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Omegased said:
    Just saw that Hulk legendary store.

Holy moly that's a Hulky store. is that possibly one of the best Legendary stores we've seen in a while?

IHulk is great, but The Hulk (Bruce Banner) is still one of the worst.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    The dev is hulking up. What's next? Immortal Cho?  B)