MPQ What's New July (Updated 7/20/22)

Options

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm not complaining about it. As a matter of fact, I'm the last player you will find complaining about the dev team. Let me restart, players can get certain info faster via discord than in the forum. For example, players in discord knew beforehand who Hulkling fed, what rewards were given in Gargatos first run way before the players in forum do.

The context of my statement about 5* pvp and discord is that players can make requests there as well and the dev responds to them, based on what (veteran) players in reddit said. Likewise, there were more 5* pvps probably because someone in Discord requested it and I did mention that it was a wild guess.
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,196 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The puzzle gauntlet this time around is so frustrating.

Why can't we get different puzzle combinations and different character requirements?
    And its not really a puzzle if your relying on luck 100% of the time.
  • emswad
    emswad Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Options
    @IceIX Next event listed is Lost in Time, then according to the schedule we have The Hunt.
    My question is, does it finish on the 30th or 31st July, as the schedule appears to be missing the last day of July lol.
  • McRich
    McRich Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Options

Why can't we get different puzzle combinations and different character requirements?
    I got lucky and completed both Changing the Game and Bending the Rules in one attempt using 3*Magneto with Proxima Midnight and Polaris TU.
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,196 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    McRich said:

I got lucky and completed both Changing the Game and Bending the Rules in one attempt using 3*Magneto with Proxima Midnight and Polaris TU.

I completed them as well after a few tries. It's just lame that they don't shuffle the game mode with different puzzles and required characters.
  • Dok12
    Dok12 Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Anyone know what's up with the Spider anniversary event? I just got a token today but the vault is already closed? 
  • TheDaniel
    TheDaniel Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Dok12 said:
    Anyone know what's up with the Spider anniversary event? I just got a token today but the vault is already closed? 
    Same thing here. According to Google 2022 is Spider-Man's 60th anniversary. I'm guessing that it's another "use character to get a token" event that started early.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Is there really no new PVE starting today?
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    From devpool, new character thread:

This daily play slipped out early. The Spider-Man 60th Anniversary Vault officially releases on July 26th. Rather than retract it, we'll leave it up so you all can score some extra goodies for playing! The characters that will earn you your daily play token are:

Spider-Man (Original)
    Spider-Man (Bag-Man)
    Spider-Man (Classic)
    Spider-Man (Infinity War)
    Spider-Man (Back in Black)
    Spider-Man (Peter Parker)

• emswad
    Options
    Bowgentle said:
    Feeling like de ja vu for all the S1 players no doubt. I play S3 for PvE so hopefully it should be up by then.
  • emswad
    Options
    emswad said:
    Bowgentle said:
    Feeling like de ja vu for all the S1 players no doubt. I play S3 for PvE so hopefully it should be up by then.
    Just check the first page of this thread. 
    Lost in time is listed as starting 24th July, but schedule said 25th July. 
  • Bowgentle
    Options
    emswad said:
    emswad said:
    Bowgentle said:
    Just check the first page of this thread. 
    Lost in time is listed as starting 24th July, but schedule said 25th July. 
    So schroedinger's PVE.
    We'll know in a couple of hours.
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,938 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2022
    Options
    **Mod note: Removed an off-topic discussion that derailed the thread. Please remember to be kind or, at the very least, civil with each other. Thank you.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,656 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So The Hunt is supposed to start tomorrow, shouldn't we have the preview up by now?
  • hipUK
    hipUK Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Options
    I hope this is an exception and not the new normal that we won't find out what the next PVE is until right beforehand?
  • demo8
    demo8 Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Options
    hipUK said:
    I hope this is an exception and not the new normal that we won't find out what the next PVE is until right beforehand?
    Ditto. I'm guessing that you are among many in Europe who are about to head off to sleep and would like a little more info regarding how you'll use your free time over the next four days...

...especially on the eve of a new character release.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,656 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The next few Events can be found in the New Characters update or Monthly update.
    I'm interested in the rewards preview, so I can see which 5*/4* I'll be getting shards for.
  • Bowgentle
    Options
    Kraven PVP preview shows start and end times that are 11 hours early.
    Fix please.
  • CoxLargo
    CoxLargo Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Options
    So Kraven PVP tomorrow, and we have Adam Warlock boosted. Dont remember the others ><
  • Bowgentle
    Options
    And wrong preview has been removed - thank you.