MPQ What's New July (Updated 7/20/22)

Comments

• Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 424 Mover and Shaker
    Rumors are this first time will be full roster just like normal, but then the second time it’s run, it will be heroic again. 
  • bladewing
    bladewing Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    But who will be the Essentials for this boss event? It's only a couple days away, so it'd be nice to know in advance, at least a little.
  • Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 471 Mover and Shaker
    bladewing said:
    But who will be the Essentials for this boss event? It's only a couple days away, so it'd be nice to know in advance, at least a little.

That usually follows the previous PVE rewards to some extent, so I'd expect Nightcrawler and Garg at least.
  • MadScientist
    MadScientist Posts: 317 Mover and Shaker
    Usually the next event after a boss event starts at sunday. Is it correct that Lost in Time starts on monday?
  • axmoss
    axmoss Posts: 236 Tile Toppler
    7/18 - 7/22 Lost In Time *NEW*

Are we going back in time?
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 984 Critical Contributor
    It's another Lost in Time-Loop!!
  • bladewing
    bladewing Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    bladewing said:

That usually follows the previous PVE rewards to some extent, so I'd expect Nightcrawler and Garg at least.
    So from the Discord channel, it sounds like the Essentials for the boss event will tie in to the Love & Thunder movie, i.e., The Thors, the Janes, GotG, and maybe a Loki or two. 
  • Seph1roth5
    Seph1roth5 Posts: 415 Mover and Shaker
    discord channel?/gimme
  • UNC_Samurai
    UNC_Samurai Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    discord channel?/gimme
    https://discord.gg/gRxDeZEF
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    bladewing said:
    bladewing said:

So from the Discord channel, it sounds like the Essentials for the boss event will tie in to the Love & Thunder movie, i.e., The Thors, the Janes, GotG, and maybe a Loki or two. 
    Limited roster again!?

(fingers crossed!)
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,789 Chairperson of the Boards
    Far too much 5* pvp now. We have boosted lists do we really need this much 5* pvp too. We seem to have gone straight from 3* pvp to 5*. 
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    axmoss said:
    7/18 - 7/22 Lost In Time *NEW*

Are we going back in time?
    I’m just glad we are finally getting some Gigantor shards for progression 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I remember seeing requests for more 4* and 5* pvps, and fewer 3* pvps. The dev is just fulfilling players' requests.
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,789 Chairperson of the Boards
    I’ve seen lots of requests to move to 4* pvp from so much 3* but nothing about 5*. Certainly not this often. Besides is this forum a good gauge of fulfilling players requests. I don’t remember an in game survey to see if players wanted more 5* pvp.

I don’t mind it, I just don’t want it this often. Not along with a boost list.
  • HoundofShadow
    I'm sure I'll seen that 5* pvp request before. It might be more prominent in Discord maybe? Just a wild guess. The dev is more active over there and players get information faster in Discord compared to forums. Even players in Discord knew advanced details about the latest boss, compared to players in the forum.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    I'm sure I'll seen that 5* pvp request before. It might be more prominent in Discord maybe? Just a wild guess. The dev is more active over there and players get information faster in Discord compared to forums. Even players in Discord knew advanced details about the latest boss, compared to players in the forum.
    I literally posted the link to the forum post on the Discord when it was finished. Most definitely wasn't earlier.
  • Scorpion201
    Scorpion201 Posts: 64 Match Maker
    Tony_Foot said:
    Far too much 5* pvp now. We have boosted lists do we really need this much 5* pvp too. We seem to have gone straight from 3* pvp to 5*. 
    I Really hate that now, way too much 5 pvp. 4 star player here, its annoying to deal with 5 health pool. i call it the no fun pvp.

• HoundofShadow
    @IceIX I was thinking of the part where players "rumoured" that the following boss event will be a Heroic event and the first one would be a normal event. Xception81 posted it ~25hours before the thread for Gorr event was up. To be clear, I meant players who go to discord gets information faster than players who go to official forum.
  • Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    Tony_Foot said:
    I Really hate that now, way too much 5 pvp. 4 star player here, its annoying to deal with 5 health pool. i call it the no fun pvp.

I've always liked that the 5* loaner would usually tank for me.
  • jsmjsmjsm00
    jsmjsmjsm00 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    Devs aren't responsible for rumors and theories that players post. Choosing to trust the validity of players' rumors, then complaining that devs aren't posting their information before said rumors, is pretty whack.