What's New MPQ - Updated 4/8/22

Comments

• TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    I’m going with Mr Negative 
  • TriSentinel
    TriSentinel Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    It’s probably that guy I can’t remember the name of… he was in that Spidey movie… Name started with a ‘P’.
  • TriSentinel
    Oh, Major Mœbius would be awesome!
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,351 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2022
    I wonder if we’ll get Gargantos* when Multiverse of Madness comes out?

*we all know that is really Shuma-Gorath even though the R.E. Howard people own that name
  • Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 470 Mover and Shaker
    Calling 5* Speedball, the new Legends figure seems to have Mac Caulkin's face for some reason.
  • TriSentinel
    I wonder if we’ll get Gargantua* when Multiverse of Madness comes out?

*we all know that is really Shuma-Gorath even though the R.E. Howard people own that name
    I agree, Gargantos (Shuma-Gorath) would be a great five star. Dark Strange too.
  • Timemachinego
    I wonder if we’ll get Gargantua* when Multiverse of Madness comes out?

I agree, Gargantos (Shuma-Gorath) would be a great five star. Dark Strange too.
    Howard's people have already sold out afaik, there was the whole Savage Avengers starring Conan thing recently. I'd love a 5* Shuma-Gorath BUT he needs to use the already present tentacle mechanic.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Shumar Gorath is one of the characters I want to see in game. It would be totally awesome if it is a 5*. Unfortunately, such character usually appear in 4* land.  :/
  • TriSentinel
    Perhaps Gargantos will be the boss of a new PVE?
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,351 Chairperson of the Boards
    Shuma Gorath was a Kull character, and the film rights are supposedly with the studio that made the Kevin Sorbo Kull film a few years back. 
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    I remember playing as Shuma Gorath often in Marvel v Capcom! 
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 627 Critical Contributor

5-Star Teaser: 

5* Vanisher, finally!!!

deadpool 2 vanisher pop  rMarvel
  • Timemachinego
    I guess we're just not updating this, yeah?
  • LazyHex
    LazyHex Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    I guess we're just not updating this, yeah?
    They mentioned the whole month under this  new post https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/86516/mpq-womens-history-month-plan-3-1-22#latest
  • HoundofShadow
    He's looking for details about boosted week and essentials. Those details are not really useful to him.
  • Timemachinego
    He's looking for details about boosted week and essentials. Those details are not really useful to him.

Pretty much yeah, thanks! If they want to switch to a monthly drop including boosts and essentials I think we'd all be fine with that, would potentially be even more useful as far as planning goes.It really doesn't do many any good to know the upcoming pvp characters, we're stuck with them either way, but boost lists and essentials let me know where I might be better off spending some ISO I've neglected to in the past.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2022
    Boosted 5s: Colossus, Black Panther, Gambit and Odin.
    Boosted 4s: Hellcat, Ikaris, Kingpin, Spider Gwen and Maria Hill.

Infinite Pursuit essentials: Sersi, Melinda May, Deadpool and Thor.
    Infinite Pursuit rewards: Big Wheel, Echo, Doom and 2* Cap.
  • HoundofShadow
    Essential 5* is Sersi and placement reward is Big Wheel. So, he'll be the following pve required 5*. I assume that's just a typo. And Colossus is boosted again? I think he was boosted not too recently.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,319 Site Admin
    Updated for today. Trying something new because of the Women's History Month schedule being posted already and putting all the ones on the calendar that have been announced. This makes PVE look "blank" though since a lot of that stuff isn't announced yet so I put placeholders. What do you all think? Placeholders with more future information, or blank space until they'd normally be announced? I see ups and downs to both.
  • Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 580 Critical Contributor
    I prefer placeholders since my mind would presume that nothing is going on if there isn't anything there.