What's New MPQ - Updated 4/8/22

Comments

• Hellblazer666
    Hellblazer666 Posts: 171 Tile Toppler
    Yuck hate Fight for Wakanda overkill on the Ultron Drones is my main problem with it.
  • dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,590 Chairperson of the Boards
    Namor’s a thing for invisible woman right?
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wow, there's cool to know for someone who doesn't read comics, or dive deeps into those characters.

I know only about 7-8 pairings, and I didn't know Logan had so many pairings.
  • gascangascan
    gascangascan Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Wow, there's cool to know for someone who doesn't read comics, or dive deeps into those characters.

I know only about 7-8 pairings, and I didn't know Logan had so many pairings.
    There is a frame at the end of one of the "New Avengers" comics that has a bunch of Logan's x-girlfriends. It's a little too...revealing...to post here. Included in the mix are Emma Frost, Mystique, and Squirrel Girl.

Also, other relationships:
    Thanos - Hela
    Jean Grey - Cyclops/Logan
    DeadPool - Lady Death (Thanos' Girlfriend in the purple dress).

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yuck hate Fight for Wakanda overkill on the Ultron Drones is my main problem with it.
    I used to hate it too but Shang Chi is great for chewing through the Ultron drones and with Colossus boosted it should be pretty easy for me.
  • Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Additional relationships, but only characters in-game:
    Deadpool and Squirrel Girl 
    Deadpool and Domino 
    Deadpool and Wasp
    Agent Coulson and Melinda May 
    Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver (I know, but it was a thing in a run of Ultimates)
    She Hulk and Juggernaut 
    Black Widow and Hulk 
    Thor and Thor 

There are a couple more if you include supports.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,385 Chairperson of the Boards
    Interesting that 5* Lord and 4* Gamora are boosted but not 5* Gamora and 4* Lord; just the Awesome Mix Volume 2 versions I guess.

• TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    I’m wondering if Doc Block will destroy the Horsemen ? 
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    I’m wondering if Doc Block will destroy the Horsemen ? 
    Who's Doc Block?
    If it 4* Doc Oct, his tentacle tiles won't remove the Horsemen tiles, as they aren't colored special tiles.
  • TheDaniel
    TheDaniel Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Kitty Pryde and Star-Lord is another one. They were engaged while she was a member of the Guardians, broke up before getting married.
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,220 Chairperson of the Boards
    @IceIX @LakeStone
    Any chance to get the boss battles realigned to the end of the season?  For most of last year the boss events coincided with the last weekend of a season.  Thanks.
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    @IceIX @LakeStone
    Any chance to get the boss battles realigned to the end of the season?  For most of last year the boss events coincided with the last weekend of a season.  Thanks.
    Thanks for the feedback. Not sure if the team is committed to a specific timeline for the launch of these events but we will share your thoughts. 
  • SaltnPeppa
    SaltnPeppa Posts: 366 Mover and Shaker
    edited February 2022
    21 Guns, I see what your team did there!   Clever Green Day reference ;)
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    edited February 2022
    21 Gun Salute is a us military tradition at service person funerals. Green Day was referencing that, as I’m sure War Machine also is.
  • Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 603 Critical Contributor
    21 Guns, I see what your team did there!   Clever Green Day reference ;)
    I know everyone has a different perspective and lived experience... But, this makes me feel emotions. 

Is the 21 gun salute not common knowledge?

No hate or anything, serious question.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Maybe it’s a reference in their mind to the day War Machine’s Green power was changed? I guess it works on a few levels
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    edited February 2022
    21 Gun Salute is a us military tradition at service person funerals. Green Day was referencing that, as I’m sure War Machine also is.
    It's not only the US.  Many militaries salute by firing guns.  21 is the highest honor.