***** Cyclops (Phoenix Five) *****

12345679»

Comments

• Srheer0Srheer0 Posts: 271 Mover and Shaker
    What if we pair him with Wanda and Cable?

All you have to do is use Wandas pink on a yellow tile. And collect yellow, than TuP ap and use cyclops yellow power over and over again.

When you match yellows it will fortify wandas repeater or one of cyclops' from is red power. It's just a shame its only 1 tile fortified per yellow match.
  • BadBad Posts: 1,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    It is pretty interesting the unexpected change of his yellow power. If you have good memory, his partner match damage increased to a maximum capped 300%. I saw that on his power description in game (Im not crazy :D). On page 5 of this thread it was announced.
    Now, ladies and gentlemen, the 300% capped amount in his power is gone. Its magic.
  • HoundofShadowHoundofShadow Posts: 4,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 9 May 2021, 15:31
    The capped is shown only when you use him. Outside of battle, it doesn't show the 300% cap.
  • BadBad Posts: 1,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    My yellow is level 3 it shows 325%. Supposedly on level 5 it is 375%. For that reason and because it cannot be seen in any other way, even in forums, I thought it was strange.
  • HoundofShadowHoundofShadow Posts: 4,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    I remember writing the cap in this topic after playing his Introducing Event. It's weird indeed that it's not coded into roster page.