Adventures with 5* Wasp.

Options

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,669 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Wasp is my next classic 5* to champ with her at 4/4/4 so I look forward to unleashing the Swarm!

• Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 720 Critical Contributor
    Options

New Roster: http://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/PanF/ (I hope I updated everything)

So... All my 4* are at 188 or champed. I have decided to keep them that and save ISO and just straight champ them when I have enough.

As of new 5*, I have missed Vulture but he is 10 covers. Today I have just champed Crystal, Peggy and Miles leaving Goose in LL. Next to champ is Okoye: 11 covers but I have decide to work on last 5* I do have recruted yet: Ultron, Sersi and Big Wheel. So no I will keep saving just before The Tenta-Cat will leave and will keep champing 4* in the meanwhile and then do the pulling. Cat is 2/1/2.

With that, I can now do some ascensions as, If I am correct, it's net negative on iso outside of 1* and I still ned 8,3M to finish 4*. I estimate around 6-7 months and I will be post ISO.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Post ISO usually means "everyone champed, nothing to spend iso on.".
    You're waiting on A LOT of 5* covers, that's not post ISO.

• Mr_F
    edited December 2023
    Options

@Bowgentle said:
    Post ISO usually means "everyone champed, nothing to spend iso on.".
    You're waiting on A LOT of 5* covers, that's not post ISO.

Then just to clarify, I define post ISO as "no need to worry about ISO anymore".

For example, we could see in his videos that for quite some time PiMacleod was in that state even though he still had many classic 5* undercovered. And unless something really unusuall would happen (like CS/Devs giving him free covers or new feature was relesed etc.), whatever he got he just leveled it up on spot nad still have more and more ISO left.

So as long as within the normal/typical cover aqusition rate I can keep up with ISO and my stash is steadily growing, then I call it post ISO.

And I estime reaching to that state in about 6-7 months.

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,424 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Right now you are ISO positive...not post ISO. It's still a good place to be for sure.
    You can champ whoever needs to be champed and can keep up with releases.
    It took me almost 2 years to hit post ISO(after champing all my of 4s), but the anniversary this year put me over the hump.
    If you champ every new character every month and are on your farms, then you are look at 300k extra iso per month to put into classics or your bench.
    You will get there it just takes time.

• Mr_F
    edited December 2023
    Options

Will not argue as no matter how we will call it we all know what is my state and what I had in my mind: I am assuming that in half year everything I have will be leveled to it's cap lv. or champed and I will start accumulating ISO not spending it. And that is my long term goal now.

• Rod5
    Rod5 Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options

Post-iso, iso-positive…tomayto tomato, either way Wa5p is still the worst 5* in the game even after a buff.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,967 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Rod5 said:
    Post-iso, iso-positive…tomayto tomato, either way Wa5p is still the worst 5* in the game even after a buff.

That's Black Widow. Wasp has modern 5* match damage and health now.

• Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Rod5 said:

Show me you don’t know what you’re talking about without telling me you don’t know what you’re talking about.

• Rod5
    Options

@Tiger_Wong said:

@Rod5 said:

Show me you don’t know what you’re talking about without telling me you don’t know what you’re talking about.

How imaginative, did you think that up yourself? I’m 10 years in and I’m good, but thanks for your pathetic attempted put-down.

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,117 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@entrailbucket said:

@Rod5 said:

That's Black Widow. Wasp has modern 5* match damage and health now.

Where's the "I agree with this comment, and it's sad" button?

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    Options

2> @Rod5 said:

@Tiger_Wong said:

@Rod5 said:

How imaginative, did you think that up yourself? I’m 10 years in and I’m good, but thanks for your pathetic attempted put-down.

Well, it was a long way from the best but it did the job.

Like a boosted 5Wasp.

• Tiger_Wong
    Options

@Rod5 said:

@Tiger_Wong said:

@Rod5 said:

How imaginative, did you

Trash opinions deserve trash putdowns

• Rod5
    Options

OK champ, look forward to seeing you in pvp, esp if you’re running wasp 🤡

• Tiger_Wong
    Options

@Rod5 said:
    OK champ, look forward to seeing you in pvp, esp if you’re running wasp

Oh you moved the goalposts? I’m shocked. Shocked I say. Now it’s not “Wasp is the worst 5* character in the game”. Now it’s about pvp? 😂

Trash opinions are trash opinions. Stay free.

• Rod5
    Options

Feel free to report how well you do with her in PvE too, and not just as Thanos fodder.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,967 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Rod5 said:
    Feel free to report how well you do with her in PvE too, and not just as Thanos fodder.

I did pretty well with her in PvP when she was boosted. She was my 30th 550 (I think?) and at 672 she's got like 450,000 health and does 30k match damage or so.

Next time she's boosted you should come to s2 and see!

• Tiger_Wong
    Options

@Rod5 said:
    Feel free to report

She’s nowhere near the worst 5* in the game. She’s nowhere near as bad or as difficult to use as Odin, Abigail, or 5* Black Widow.

You’re so free. 😂😂 and your opinion is so trash.

You can get a winfinite Hope and all you really have to get is 6 black AP. The rest happens no later than turn 5 if you never make a yellow/blue match.

“Feel free to report” how Odin, Abigail, and 5* black widow have anything close to exploitable.

Stay free.

• Rod5
    Options

@Tiger_Wong said:

@Rod5 said:
    Feel free to report

She’s nowhere near the worst 5* in the game. She’s nowhere near as bad or as difficult to use as Odin, Abigail, or 5* Black Widow.

You’re so free. 😂😂 and your opinion is so trash.

You can get a winfinite Hope and all you really have to get is 6 black AP. The rest happens no later than turn 5 if you never make a yellow/blue match.

“Feel free to report” how Odin, Abigail, and 5* black widow have anything close to exploitable.

Stay free.

Odin is a defensive pain in PvP, which is already more than wasp - Natasha’s powers are expensive but they at least do something approaching damage (unlike wasp), Brand is also a pain in PvP paired with the right character - cheap powers (unlike wasp) that do something vaguely useful (unlike wasp).

Stay toxic.

• Rod5
    Options

@entrailbucket said:

@Rod5 said:

I did pretty well with her in PvP when she was boosted. She was my 30th 550 (I think?) and at 672 she's got like 450,000 health and does 30k match damage or so.

Next time she's boosted you should come to s2 and see!

I’ll make a point of doing so - sadly I only have the 5 550s, thankfully they are the good ones and I won’t need any boosted to take down the walking target that is Wa5p 😂